Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria My Country! How True Is This?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Country! How True Is This?? (340 Views)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / So You Think Nigeria Will One Day Become A Great Country? How? / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Country! How True Is This?? by ybalogs(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2020
"Nigeria is like a vehicle.
While you are fixing the brain box, someone has removed the tyres.

After fixing the tyres, you discover that the brake system has been damaged. When done fixing the brain box, you find out that the battery had been stolen.

Done with those and about to start the engine, you realise that the Kickstarter is faulty. You fix the Kickstarter, you discover that the plugs are gone.

When done with all these fixes with relief and excitement, and finally about to move at dusk in order to leave the dangerous spot, you then realise that the headlight bulbs are dead too. While trying to figure that out, it begins to rain. Unfortunately, the wipers are old and unable to wipe the rain water cascade on the windscreen. For safety, you decide to park the car and sit out until the ebbing of the downpour, and as you attempt to roll up the windows, it is discovered the power controls aren't working.

That's the frustration one can sometimes face while trying to fix anything in Nigeria."

This is an accurate and superb description of Nigeria.

The leadership is bad and the follower-ship is Super bad!

Those stalling repairs are the passengers going to various desired destination on same route.

Rather than assist, the passengers now divides themselves into saboteurs and accomplices.

A group will be stealing other things as one is fixed while the others will be wailing why is it taking that long to fix a broken down vehicle.

Strange people with strange thinking pattern, that had entrenched miserable mindsets.

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, MY PRIDE
Re: Nigeria My Country! How True Is This?? by Redoil: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2020
above is a typical pessimistic view of 90/% of Nigerians
z
though our past and present government are total failure I will continue to be optimistic

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Photos Of Kano State Isolation Centre At Sani Abacha Stadium / Do You Have Your March Electricity Bill Already / Coronavirus: Osun State Government extends Lockdown by two weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.