Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) (45045 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by oyeb15: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Only one person is infected in d state. So, why d needles waste.soon, they will say d drone cost them #500million.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
These ones are copying kano and enugu states. lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome development
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Knowing how my people think, one idiot( or group of idiots will use catapult or net to bring down the drones.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by darkCoal: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Finally COVID 19 is our new teacher.

Don't get locked of life during this Lockdown.
I will walk you step-by-step on how i earn at least $10 to $75 DAILY Trading Forex, Binary Option and Bitcoin

Can you fill me in the list of your students?
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by kemi16245: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by thegloor: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Which public place?
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by CAUSTIC002: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
nice one, l hope its not just 1 drone sha
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Oluromantic: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ezmans:
so you audio drone is better than this?, Nigerian politicians have eaten your brain
On the contrary, you're not useful to yourself, let alone the nation
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by emmasege: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The day the rich and poor starts having a common problem is the day development will start in this country. These guys in government won't be pushed if they can't relate to your plight.
This is why some of us advocate that anyone with any of the following history should be barred from elective and appointed positions in Nigeria.
1. One whose child schooled abroad or is schooling abroad.
2. One whose family stays abroad.
3. One who gets medical care from abroad or has history of patronising foreign hospitals.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by mashad(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
How many litres of disinfectants can it spray before refill??

What we need exactly is an above average efficiency
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by UNRULY(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:

I will walk you step-by-step on how i earn at least $10 to $75 DAILY Trading Forex, Binary Option and Bitcoin
Pls I'll like you to enlighten me more about this. WhatsApp 08134850903.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by InoFilms: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2_0TTTqcM

The gateman fear the master has Covid-19 and he is doing all he can not to let him in
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by showafrica(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The day the rich and poor starts having a common problem is the day development will start in this country. These guys in government won't be pushed if they can't relate to your plight.

The only time they will have common issues is the day the poor learn how to make money without the rich. We are getting closer to that day by internet. By then, the average youth would say fuxk there money, fuxk there federal work and state work, fuxk civil servant, fuxk bank work. Politicians will hardly see any youth to dash 2000 naira. Automatically, sense will start coming to them small small. Its remaining small, make all man dey wise.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by abohrandy: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
wait oh!!
how many houses one drone go cover? coz i no dey understand all those small white things weh dem dey carry!!
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by showafrica(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Wow.

This is impressive.

Whats impressive about this... Mosquitoes have been dealing with her citizens over the yrs, it didnt occur to them they could use drone to fumigate some places. This is just eye service and misplaced priority. Ask the treasurer now, he will tell u that drone was bought for 10m and the exercise cost the govt 100m to fumigate the market
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Mana1227: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Am interested, email: abaamanasseh@gmail.com
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
chain, just imagine! ordinary ondo state deploy drones for fumigation?
people wey dey prepare soup without palmoil and meat.
then a whole rivers cannot even deploy otapiapia.
God dey.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Igbovibes270: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:

stop deceiving people, tell them you charge money
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by johnbosco5a(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm sure it's just one drone... Body go pain am...
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Brandstudio01: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igbovibes270:
stop deceiving people, tell them you charge money
How many people have you thought your work free this year?
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
SOUTHERN NIGERIA always show grand readiness to LEAP & FLY. Not the way made to crawl by the silly successive governments.
Nice innovation replicated to local level.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Exactly. They wouldn't have stepped up like this if they and their loved ones were not at same risk to this pandemic as the common man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Isoduwa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
seedorfg:
As a Nigerian I believe we can do better if given the opportunity. Nigerian are creative and innovative but our problem is support, if government can support our local producer or manufacturer their won't be any need going to abroad for what we already have.

Let cherish what we have....

Lead by example
Cherish your wife or girlfriend first
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by Dcoy: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please how much volume can a drone distribute per trip, can it manuover during spraying, ain't we suppose to be disinfecting common human contact areas...... Is it cost effective, it can never be efficient abeg.... Please you only use drones for areas you can't access, misplaced priority
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by lookingfly: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
I just hope some people won't steal those drones.....9ja can sabi grin
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by ajl: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice idea. Thank God, it's not some foreign company coming to do this for us. Glad it's a Nigerian entity. Everyone don sidon for them country. Na to solve your problem by yourself. God knows that if no for Coronavirus, these stupid politicians would have invited a foreign company to do this.
Re: COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) by ajl: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Dcoy:
Please how much volume can a drone distribute per trip, can it manuover during spraying, ain't we suppose to be disinfecting common human contact areas...... Is it cost effective, it can never be efficient abeg.... Please you only use drones for areas you can't access, misplaced priority

Why criticize what you know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

627 New COVID-19 Cases, 397 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 12 - (2032 Tested) / Can Nursing Mother Use Postinor? / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.