Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells (2251 Views)

Kwara State Now Has A Test Centre For COVID-19 (PHOTO) / Coronavirus: Sanwo-olu Tested Negative For COVID-19(photo) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2020
After the coronavirus enters the host cell, it begins making copies of itself. The host cell then undergoes a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death, allowing millions of copies of the virus to be released. The host cell breaks down and dies and the new viral particles go on to infect new healthy cells.
In some cases, viruses produce proteins called “inhibitors”, which prevent the host cell from dying. This allows the virus to maximize the use of the host cell and make as many copies as possible before destroying it.

In other cases, the host cell captures a small fragment of the virus and sends it to the surface. The fragment is presented on the surface of the cell like a flag. It alerts nearby immune cells that the host cell has been compromised and that here is a virus at work inside. The immune cells then rush into the infected cell to screen it. If it turns out that the virus is indeed inside, they begin to destroy it, thus preventing more cells from getting infected by the virus.

Below is a photo of coronavirus (yellow) destroying the cell (purple) as seen under electron microscope

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Wrong.

It is not COVID-19 destroying cells,

It is cells becoming Covid-19ed. The cells are reconfigured by the radiation to vibrate on a destructive resonance frequency.

Are scientists becoming less intelligent or more stupid to not see it?

It is caused by a signal from the cell environment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by cRobo: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by BIGKemsey(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2020
It's well with us
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nairalandmonika: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

It is cells becoming Covid-19ed. The cells are reconfigured by the radiation to vibrate on a destructive resonance frequency.

Na so, professor I greet you
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Bluezy13(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

Hmmm...

You seem to prove "Scientists" wrong.
Please, May I meet you ??
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Bluezy13(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2020
OP, where is your source ??
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by GuestLog: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

Exactly what I've been saying about frequencies!!!
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

You seem to prove "Scientists" wrong.
Please, May I meet you ??

I am a research scientist, it is my addiction. So when I say they are wrong I mean it.

Each cell vibrates on a specific frequency. There is a blueprint for each, and when the resonant frequency of the cell is actuated to a threshold that is out of balance with the natural resonance, the vibration becomes anti-clockwise and we call that - cancer or virus related issues.

3 years ago, I knew this was going to happen and I wrote about it and I was criticized badly. Now it i happening. Those who remember that I warned that it will happen in 2020 are now contacting me and I am laughing cos if people stop criticizing and start researching, they will see it the way it is.

But most of you are economically not buoyant to spend ample time on research that is not for profit. So, continue to argue. It needs not concern me if you all die.
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Iyiataata92: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

I am a research scientist, it is my addiction. So when I say they are wrong I mean it.

Each cell vibrates on a specific frequency. There is a blueprint for each, and when the resonant frequency of the cell is actuated to a threshold that is out of balance with the natural resonance, the vibration becomes anti-clockwise and we call that - cancer or virus related issues.

3 years ago, I knew this was going to happen and I wrote about it and I was criticized badly. Now it i happening. Those who remember that I warned that it will happen in 2020 are now contacting me and I am laughing cos if people stop criticizing and start researching, they will see it the way it is.

But most of you are economically not buoyant to spend ample time on research that is not for profit. So, continue to argue. It needs not concern me if you all die.
being research scientist is a profession, not an addiction.
BTW, do you mind sharing with us the link where you prophesied this pandemic 3 years ago?

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Iyiataata92: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Bluezy13:
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Herbephe1(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2020
following intelligently ��
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by pleasureosondu(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

You made sense in all except at the bolded. So, i guess you know how this shit operates. Now the big question is, how do we kill this motherfucker sir? Pardon my use of those words, but believe me man, I'm tired of been afraid of contacting this virus each day. This quarantine is sickening. People are fucking dying each day.
Yea, we'll gonna die one day but i'm not going down that easy by this fucking virus. Save lives sir, with whatever knowledge you've got and look less at whatever profit you'll make.
Peace sir

Lala, ban me

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by ThierryJay: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

Gosh! I salute your confident display of unparalleled dumbness. I now understand why smart conmen will always have followers no matter how unreasonable their ideologies are.

You are a research scientist and then you don't know the difference between cancer and a virus. You don't even know the technical term for your pseudo-hypothesis and you had to call it "cancer or virus related issues" Really?? What is the relationship between a cancerous mutation allegedly caused by radio waves and a viral attack? The sad part is that there are some gullible folks you'd infect with your (let me be polite) anti-common sense postulates.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

I don't know who you are but make research before commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

research scientist my foot. if you don't understand something, you learn...upgrade your knowledge

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Bluezy13:
how will the source stop you from doubting facts? if you want source, you use the internet to make more research and clear your doubts
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
ThierryJay:

Gosh! I salute your confident display of unparalleled dumbness. I now understand why smart conmen will always have followers no matter how unreasonable their ideologies are.

You are a research scientist and then you don't know the difference between cancer and a virus. You don't even know the technical term for your pseudo-hypothesis and you had to call it "cancer or virus related issues" Really?? What is the relationship between a cancerous mutation allegedly caused by radio waves and a viral attack? The sad part is that there are some gullible folks you'd infect with your (let me be polite) anti-common sense postulates.
thank you for making him look like an idiot

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Ray360: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2020
TOTAL SECURITY IN JESUS CHRIST

A critical look into what is happening in the world today will in many ways reveal that we are indeed in critical times. The Coronavirus pandemic has shifted the world to the edge. Pastors and prophets are coming up with prophecies of end time, and how any moment from now, the church will be raptured.

This post is not to regurgitate or reiterate all that has been said, or to create fear or panic in you (You have had too much dose of that lately), but to point you to one person - *Jesus the Christ!*

*2nd Tim. 1 vs 7* _":For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."_

Fear is not the father's gift to us, but "LOVE." and nothing can change that for a man who has a defined place in Christ. These are end times, no doubt, Prophecies in the Bible are playing out before our very eyes, but, We are still on earth and Christ has no come yet. Which means, grace still abound in all of these. Grace for repentance, Grace for reconsecration.

If you are reading this and you're scared, it maybe because you have no place in Christ and your walk with God is not defined. The spirit of fear currently ravaging the world is *NEVER* from God. Jesus loves you so much to allow you perish.

It is in Christ you can have total Security from all that's happening currently. Scripture says:

*Prov. 18 vs 10:* _"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. "_

But, you cannot run into a name (Jesus) that you don't know and have no relationship with. Can you seek refuge and safety in the house of a man you don't know? �

Jesus is calling you to genuine repentance today. He loves you so, so much to allow you perish. His wish is that everyone will come to repentance.

*John 3 vs 17:* _"For God sent not his son to *Condemn the world, but that the world through him might be save."_

Jesus has not come to condemn anyone, but to save you. He is not casting you away. How can a father who loves you cast you away?

If you're not genuinely born again, you are not safe. You're living on the edge. Now is the time. Just bow your head now and talk to him. Tell him you're sorry for your sins and you want to enter into this total Security in Christ. Tell him you accept him as your Only Lord and saviour, and henceforth, you'll live for him.

Hallelujah!!! ���. I personally welcome you to this new life. The life of the believer. You are now a child of God. Praise God!

Please share to other whatsapp groups.

If you need someone to talk to, you can message me.

I love you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by bjgurl(f): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Some people above me are throwing grammar up and down and not proffering solutions.
It's easier said than done.
As well I'm a researcher a biochemist for that matter and still Researching.
The simplest form is how to guide up the cells and fighting free radicals from escalating and providing antibodies as a defense system to reduce the free radical activities to the lowest minimum
We have natural antibodies that our cell produce to build the immune system in some cases the incoming host overpower the cells making our body vulnerable to diseases.
Also we have artificial antibodies that is Incorporated into the body cell as foods, fruits, supplements and as well as drugs...
Hope I make some sense.
So if you want some supplements and suggestions or consultations check my signature.
Gracias

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by earthsync(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

We're still waiting for the link of your alleged prophecy ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Bluezy13(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
flyinnizam:
how will the source stop you from doubting facts? if you want source, you use the internet to make more research and clear your doubts

How is attaching a source to your information a Herculean task

Information ethics demands it.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Bluezy13(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

I beg to correct the impression that I am out to argue with you.
I only asked to meet you, that is your portfolio of which you only said you are a research scientist.

Then, according to your claim, you warned of this pandemic but you never proffered preventive measures or possible solutions which subjects me to the dilemma of the use of your warning...if what would happen (which has happened) would have still happen.
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

this knowledge is beyond anything I've ever studied in schools
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by jahbiz: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
It needs not concern me if you all die.
You sound more african here but remember some people developed most of the things you are using for your research work... if you have the solution let the world know it and safe the humanity. Besides, nobody is getting out the world alive including you and i
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Npower: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
*I've not heard this sentence in a while....I saw you with my coro coro eyes*

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
jahbiz:
You sound more african here but remember some people developed most of the things you are using for your research work... if you have the solution let the world know it and safe the humanity. Besides, nobody is getting out the world alive including you and i

As far as I am concerned, anyone who understands the works of Nikola Tesla with regards to Vibrations, Frequencies and Waves can not die of this virus or any other virus. And with Tesla works, one can treat any pathogen.

People are just too lazy to study, and the Bible says "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge". At least the Bible is correct once if not more.
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Arosam(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

You clearly didn't research the Spectrum of radiation that causes the effect you are trying very hard to explain.

Mrs Researcher��

Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Arosam:

You clearly didn't research the Spectrum of radiation that causes the effect you are trying very hard to explain.

Mrs Researcher��

If diagrams fool you, then you are a fool.
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by berbs: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vortex369:

If diagrams fool you, then you are a fool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by berbs: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Wrong.

What if what you said it true, the scientists know and decide to cover it up
Re: COVID-19 : Photo Of Coronavirus Destroying Healthy Human Cells by flyinnizam(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
berbs:

What if what you said it true, the scientists know and decide to cover it up
don't mind her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Fruits For Diabetics / 3 Simple Tests For Stroke / Acne And Pimples - To Cure Or Not To Cure - There Is A Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.