Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian (2520 Views)

St / Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe / Can a Nigerian do this!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2011
I have always ask myself what are some nigerian benefiting that some Nigerian are so desperate to keep the country as one. since 98% of nigerian are not benefiting anything from the unity of Nigeria.

Please can you explain to us, what you benefit been a nigerian.

As a nigerian , while i was there, there was no govt benefit been a nigerian. either I am a nigerian or Beninese , it is does not make a different in my life.

the country you come from does not make a difference.

The desperation by some people to keep nigeria as one, shock me. I mostly see them as evil people.
And all the people talking about keeping nigeria as one, when you see bomb here and there, instead of protecting the life of the people are selfish people.

I am a believe in the unity of the yoruba people under one roof. I was born a yoruba man and would die a yorubaman, but my citizen can change. to protect the lifes of people I am ready to be a Beninese.
Can you please tell us, what you benefit been a nigerian?  open to nairaland.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2011
Can someone explain to be what I would benefit been a nigerian, while others are murders.

This is what you would benefit been a Beninese.
1. No harrasment from immigration
2. Nobody would see me again and assume , I am a criminal because I nigerian.
3. Nobody would would assume I am 419 or scam artist just because I told them I am a nigerian.
4. Nobody would think I am a drug dealer.
5. Nobody would see me as a kidnapper.
6 No police harrasement been a Nigerian.
7. No police tapping of my phone for been a Nigerian.
8. Nobody would assume I am a terrorist

look I can continue and this pages would be full.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2011
You're far too pessimistic and dark-visioned. You really should go spend a couple of days in Uganda or Tanzania - away from their capitals.

You'll be pleading to be returned to Nigeria.  cool

Don't even get me started on places like Somalia, Sudan, Eritrea, or Burundi.

At least Nigeria got you educated, which is far more than you'd get in those places unless you were really lucky.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2011
ROSSIKE i notice you are not a nigerian, Nigerian dont benefit anything been nigerian. they get treated like trash in thier country and even living in other people country, they get treated still like trash for been nigerian.

Many african live better life than nigerian. I dont think , you have gone to other african countries.

many nigerian would do anything to leave nigerian.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2011
This is tanzania. Look many yorubas want to leave nigeria. we are been force for remain in Nigeria. And that is not a good thing. It is because of greedy of some people. Who are ready to kill if people get thier freedom.

Most nigerian rossika hate been nigerian. The nigeria govt officer steal money. and the people dont benefit anything. And people who speak against evil in nigeria, they get arrested or killed.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/4/41/20090602035016!Dar_es_Salaam_before_dusk.jpg[/img]
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2011
Stay there and be talking jazz. People are enjoying in Naija. Go and learn how to make money like your mates and stop disturbing our peace. Are these not your mates below? You're even older than them. Do they have two heads?

If it's skyscrapers and infrastructure, we have a lot of that to showcase, far more than Tanzania:

LAGOS, NIGERIA:

[img]http://greenlagos.com/imgs/Obanikoro_Express_BRT_Bus-stop_1_339439446_greenlagos_

com.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_qvaq24qyCtw/S_QhyiZZcDI/AAAAAAAAACI/STyARsSZhWo

/s1600/S73F2703.JPG[/img]

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_yXxJgyOlXr4/TOeqHUE072I/AAAAAAAAhwo/0ady8lvbK_0/s720
/EM%20Regatta%202010_DSC_9008.jpg[/img]

Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2011
is that your picture.

I think you are new to lagos, how long have you lived in lagos. you are jjc. everything you show me. have there even before I attended the university expect for the picture of lekki tollgate. That how the island is. Look at this pictures.   Do you see the small of the island, which is the only thing you are showing, compare it to the size of lagos.

I can tell you the island was mostly built by britain. then the western region.

Now look at this satellite picture, what percentage of the island is lagos.  the island is just 6 % of the size of lagos. and showing me office building.

I have seen all that picture before , since I was young.   If the 6% of the island is where you can show.  and the island is bigger than abuja from satellite picture. what it means is that less than 1% of nigeria are enjoying this life you claim.

I dont want to talk about 1% of Nigeria. I want to talk about the 99% of nigeria.

rossike, the money you are claiming, i can get in one second base on the people I know in Nigeria, if you know  presidents, if you know governors, and I can tell you this I do know this people.

I am concern about the 99% of Nigeria, who can not have that better life.

I live in a society where more than 80% of population have this life, you thing is good.

I want my own society to be like that.

I have lived abroad enough to make my country have over 80% of the society live better.

The only way that can happen is to  have accurate census  figure. roissika , i have seen the satellite pictures and I have showing you people. It is not possible to make the north minority in Nigeria.

It is not possible to have accurate census figure and declear that figure without a fight.

But to make sure 80% can living that good live. if we remove edo,delta ,bayelsa and Yorubas into benin republic. in  4 years , note my name Musiwa, I can make 80% of our people live that life, base on the information I have collect living here. that why I am doing this. I can copy what they do you and make it happen in nigeria. This is what I am trying to do.  I am not into money, I am into making people life better, seeking money is for people like jonathan, atiku . I want to be remember like awo, but not for been rich, but for transforming people lifes. I want to be a man remember as the greatest african who ever lived.

You cant understand, because it seem , you have never lived here before. forget it.

I am a person that believe, with God all thing are possible.
Look black people dont have to suffer, it is just lack of good leaders that why black people are suffering.
You look at Jonathan, atiku , buhari etc. there is nobody who is running for president that can fix your problem.

I am telling you, we can copy the white man if we remove edo,delta,bayelsa and yorubas into benin republic.  It is not possible to do it in Nigeria, because the north would never agree to accurate census figures.

The secret of the way his statistics, you cant have good statistics when one or more of the group want to commit fraud.

I can make 80% of nigerian live better. I have piece of information to do that. it is not just living your life for yourself, it is also living it for others. awo made sacrifies to make that island you are showing me the way it is.
This is how india, korea ,china are doing it, they are copying the whiteman. but they have good leaders, not barawo, ole.

There is also danger to your lifes base on your history and what would happen. I have lived in the north, you can see them blow up abuja and other places. They would die fighting till the last man.
And based on the information I have, that why i need to do this.

and I know nigeria, you can not continue to cheat people for long. And Jonathan looks like he want the system to remain the same. i see fact and go by fact. i am different from you. I am already close to be white in my thinking. I think white.

Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 02, 2011
Becomerich said:

is that your picture.

I think you are new to lagos, how long have you lived in lagos. you are jjc. everything you show me. have there even before I attended the univerity expect for the picture of lekki tollgate. That how the island is. Look at this pictures.   Do you see the small of the island, which is the only thing you are showing, compare it to the size of lagos.

Which island was built by Britain? Are you on crack? Get this dude: 99.9% of what you see above was built by NIGERIANS.  That whole place was BUSH when the British were in power.

Also, I'm not sure what you're now saying about ''the size of Lagos''. There's no city on earth that has skyscrapers and city centers in every neighborhood. Not even New York.

And you never thought about that when you posted the first photo of Dare salam to depict Tanzania.

Was that image representative of how all Tanzanians live??

Why did you lie by drawing just Ikoyi and Lekki as the areas shown when in fact the images I posted included Ikeja, Ikorodu Rd, Onipanu, and central Lagos (downtown)?
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2011
How long have you lived in lagos.  White people build the island. and the western region. Who do you think built balewa square. Or do you think it is balewa. What they have been doing is filling pot hole.

the first picture. is that you. that building was built during britian time. you have kingway around that area. most of those during where built by britain, there had different name. or they  do is paint them. you also have Barclays Bank  building , john holt, UAC, Bata etc. they built those building you are seen.

have you been to new york before, come toronto. that all they have.

http://nigeriaone.com
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2011
nitel building  may be the only building built by the federal govt of Nigeria. what happen is Nigeria started making money from oil in 1970 /71. the north discovered and quickly move the capital to abuja . So all of the oil money nigeria made was use to develop the north

Western region own alot of those building, That why Odua investment is said to be largest conglomerate in nigeria. if awolowo was able to that, he does not have two head, I want to surpass him.

Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Kilode1: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2011
Becomrich?:

is that your picture.

I think you are new to lagos, how long have you lived in lagos. you are jjc. everything you show me. have there even before I attended the univerity expect for the picture of lekki tollgate. That how the island is. Look at this pictures.   Do you see the small of the island, which is the only thing you are showing, compare it to the size of lagos.

Now look at this satellite picture, what percentage of the island is lagos.  the island is just 6 % of the size of lagos. and showing me office building.

I have seen all that picture before , since I was young.   If the 6% of the island is where you can show.  and the island is bigger than abuja from satellite picture. what it means is that less than 1% of nigeria are enjoying this life you claim.

I dont want to talk about 1% of Nigeria. I want to talk about the 99% of nigeria.

rossike, the money you are claiming, i can get in one second base on the people I know in Nigeria, if you know  presidents, if you know governors, and I can tell you this I do know this people.

I am concern about the 99% of Nigeria, who can not have that better life.

I live in a society where more than 80% of population have this life, you thing is good.

I want my own society to be like that.

I have lived abroad enough to make my country have over 80% of the society live better.

The only way that can happen is to  have accurate census  figure. roissika , i have seen the satellite pictures and I have showing you people. It is not possible to make the north minority in Nigeria.

It is not possible to have accurate census figure and declear that figure without a fight.

But to make sure 80% can living that good live. if we remove edo,delta ,bayelsa and Yorubas into benin republic. in  4 years , note my name Musiwa, I can make 80% of our people live that life, base on the information I have collect living here. that why I am doing this. I can copy what they do you and make it happen in nigeria. This is what I am trying to do.  I am not into money, I am into making people life better, seeking money is for people like jonathan, atiku . I want to be remember like awo, but not for been rich, but for transforming people lifes. I want to be a man remember as the greatest african who ever lived.

You cant understand, because it since , you have never lived here before. forget it.

I am a person that believe, with God all thing are possible.
Look black people dont have to suffer, it is just lack of good leaders that why black people are suffering.
You look at Jonathan, atiku , buhari etc. there is nobody who is runnning for president that can fix your problem.

I am telling you, we can copy the white man if we remove edo,delta,bayelsa and yorubas into benin republic.  It is not possible to do it in Nigeria, because the north would never agree to accurate census figures.

The secret of the way his statistics, you cant have good statistics when one or more of the group want to commit fraud.

I can make 80% of nigerian live better. I have piece of information to do that. it is not just living your life for yourself, it is also living it for others. awo made sacrifies to make that island you are showing me the way it is.
This is how india, korea ,china are doing it, they are copying the whiteman. but they have good leaders, not barawo, ole.

There is also danger to your lifes base on your history and what would happen. I have lived in the north, you can see them blow up abuja and other places. They would die fighting till the last man.
And based on the information I have, that why i need to do this.

and I know nigeria, you can not continue to cheat people for long. And Jonathan looks like he want the system to remain the same. i see fact and go by fact. i am different from you. I am already close to be white in my thinking. I think white.

Egbon musiwa!!! Odu'a warrior!! I can bet my last 5 naira that you are saner than OBJ, GEJ and IBB combined!! wink cool
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2011
I live abroad. so N5 is nothing to me. I dont have to do this. I just know what our people are going through. And I want change for them.
The word of God says to him who much have beengiven much is expected.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by tubolancer(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2011
I dont like it when you write that yoruba must go to benin republic for what now?the yorubas are bigger than benin in every way and mind you benin republic was under the command of alaafin some years ago.why are you afraid of the north?do you think this is the first time we are fighting them,if not for the british the ibadan army would have routed them even to the north,my great grandfather will turn in his grave if he read what you are writing,his sword is still on the wall inside his room.why benin why benin it will be a big shame,let me tell you the yoruba will defend the territory by themselves,i am not afraid of any aboki or any tribe.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Kilode1: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2011
@Rossike, nice pictures, some great vista! what camera did you use?
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by 2good(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2011
You can put whatever nice picture you want to place on the internet about Nigeria, but it doesnt change the obvious that we dont have any form of social security from the government. You need to have money and buy your own security for yourself after paying tax to the Nigerian government.
If you live in Europe and America you'll see that there is obviously a massive difference between the quality of life in Nigeria and those places.
Nigeria is a place where money is distributed among very few people while the masses suffers because the system is sick. It will be unfair and selfish of me to come out to the public and be saying that things are very ok in Nigeria just because I have things going well for me.
We have to identify all these lapses in the system to be able to build the nation and make it a better place. The wealth have to be distributed evenly if we want to have a Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Kilode1: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2011
^^ well said too.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2011

Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
the issue is, we have something to lost. and too manything to lost in a civil war, so we would rather excuse ourself. Ok, it was in 1976 they create abuja, and nigeria started making money from oil in 1971, so since 1976, they have been bumping the oil money into the north.

We would rather keep what we own, than be involve in this.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by ziga: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
@ROSSIKE

you want to argue with Becomrich aka musiwa

he he he he. . .

No waste your time ooo. A lot of people on Nairaland are in a world of their own ooo.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by ziga: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
2good:

You can put whatever nice picture you want to place on the internet about Nigeria, but it doesnt change the obvious that we dont have any form of social security from the government. You need to have money and buy your own security for yourself after paying tax to the Nigerian government.
If you live in Europe and America you'll see that there is obviously a massive difference between the quality of life in Nigeria and those places.
Nigeria is a place where money is distributed among very few people while the masses suffers because the system is sick. It will be unfair and selfish of me to come out to the public and be saying that things are very ok in Nigeria just because I have things going well for me.
We have to identify all these lapses in the system to be able to build the nation and make it a better place. The wealth have to be distributed evenly if we want to have a Nigeria.

We all know in truth that Nigeria needs to improve on a lot of things.

I believe that the reason ROSSIKE put the nice pictures up was to counter becomerich, who posted 1 nice picture of Tanzania to prove that Nigeria is facing difficult times.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by ziga: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
Becomrich?:

the issue is, we have something to lost. and too manything to lost in a civil war, so we would rather excuse ourself. Ok, it was in 1976 they create abuja, and nigeria started making money from oil in 1971, so since 1976, they have been pumping the oil money into the north.

We would rather keep what we own, than be involve in this.

Are you talking about the Northern part of Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrich12: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2011
yes, they have been bumping the money into the north, are you not nigerian. This is one of the reason, we have problem. The north does not contribute anything into the national revenue. But they are demanding they want to be president. And many people say , they should first contribute into the national revenue first. Even jonathan people believe he should take the money and steal it , they dont care.

Either way, if a northerner become president of Nigeria,. Nigeria would be in problem. because the south feels , why on earth would people who do not contribute anything into nigeria revenue want to be president, that they should first go and contribute something since they take everything.

So if they get power, people start blow up the oil well.
While if the southerner win, the northerner too will start blow up thing, like the bomb in abuja.

Any way it goes, they are all in trouble.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by Becomrichn: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2011
rose is that you in the picture, is your name rose.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by isalegan2: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2011
Kilode?!:

Egbon musiwa!!! Odu'a warrior!! I can bet my last 5 naira that you are saner than OBJ, GEJ and IBB combined!! wink cool
I know, right?  cheesy  The man knows his onion, I'm starting to see.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by bidemi12(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2011
All those against the OP please define what "enjoyment" means in relation to Nigeria. A country where you piss yourself 'cause of sounds in the middle of night, where you have no rights, no laws, no security, no power (light) and your votes dont count, i struggle to understand the enyoyment there. Isi ewu and star lager at the end of the day while everything is rotting away around you no be enjoyment OOOO.
Re: Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian by gogo13233: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
THIS BECOMRICH HAS FINALLY IMPRESSED ME, YES THE OTHER GUY JUST PICKED UP A FEW STREETS IN THE ISLAND AND ZOOMED IT,AM ACTUALLY IN LAGOS HERE AND IT IS DAMN HOT AND HUMID,LESS THAN 10% OF LAGOSIANS HAVE ACCESS TO THE GOOD LIFE OF FROLICKING WIT WHITE GUYS AS SHOWN IN THEM PIX,LETS SEE AJANGADI,ALABA,IKORODU,MILE 2,DECAYING FESTAC,OGBA,AJEGUNLE,ORILE MUSHIN, THAT HELLISH OKOTA ROAD, APPLE JUNCTION WIT THE HOLD UP,WHERE REAL PPL LIVE,STRUGGLING EVERY DAY TO MAKE A LIVING, WE WANT A SITUATION WHERE 90% OF THE POPULACE HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAME GOOD LIFE,OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES MIT BE IN A BIGGER DITCH THAN NIGERIA IS BUT IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE LESSER FUNDS THEN WE DO

(1) (Reply)

Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets / Lagos Hawker: I Am Running Because I Could not Speak Yoruba / BREAKING: Iroko Partners Scheme, Retirement Of Staff, Iroking Former Ceo's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.