Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba (23764 Views)

Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba For The 3rd Time / School Fire Leaves 27 Children Dead In Liberia (Photos) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by samtoles: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bad
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by bestman6516: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hope our police don't Bleep up, na them go chart am na them go still release am once they take bribe
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by AsawanaDgreat: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dey shouldn't release her this time around.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Oreofe20: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Terrible people
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by opportunes: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
cry cry
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by tammie24: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why are you hiding her face again

Which kain madness
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Queenserah26(f): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is bad na shocked
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by engrchykae(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
ceejay80s:
Why covering face of a criminal
she is a big criminal,you treat them very well especially the ones that have sponsors in high places.
If they were small criminals,they would have panel beated her face to the extent her lawyer won't recognize her.
She seem to be supplying politicians with kids.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by teepain: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Who has been releasing her? There's something wrong somewhere!

I suspect that the court had granted her bail previously and the police released her, on court order, having fulfilled the bail conditions.

According to him, 33 children have been reunited with their parents while the suspect is undergoing trial in a court.

My deduction is hinged on the clause in emphasis.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Akhagbenidestin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
na you know
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by gambia(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jesus is Lord.........What set of people are this undecided
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Bigleaf1006: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Even with all this coro for outside, pipo still dey tiff pipo.

Abeg i Noh boda read d Tori,hope say he Noh different from the headline tongue
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by ignis: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dem no dey fear corona virus?
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
tunjiajayi:
Something is terribly wrong here! Her " third arrest" who and who had arrested her earlier? Was she charged? Also does the story of offgive by parents tally? These questions are pertinent so to know full scale of perpetrators and accomplices.

The report says she is currently facing trial for trafficking, so if true shes currently on bail and still trafficking...maybe the parents have more questions to answer.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
This country is full of backwards people period.

Sell outs and brutes .
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Tpave(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
3rd time making it 60 children.....Naija I hail
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by blowjohn(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
dahnimoh:
SO how come she is walking freely after the first arrest or have you finished with the investigation?

Na today? Go benin city or lagos or borno go see people wey dey wake free after arrest.
Some end up being rehabilitated, fed well, and sent abroad on scholarships
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by SenorFax(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Once I saw her face is covered, I knew she will be released again
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by pbetu(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
What's happening... #not the first time that she was arrested. Hmmn
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by DAVE5(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Who has been releasing her? There's something wrong somewhere!

This is Nigeria!!!

We probably need to take laws into our own hands in this country, criminals walking about Scot free everywhere

Our political class don't carr
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by wizod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
ceejay80s:
exactly how d future of d op will be covered. Let dem continue pampering evil
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Eastlink(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
DAVE5:

This is Nigeria!!!

We probably need to take laws into our own hands in this country, criminals walking about Scot free everywhere

Our political class don't carr
You politicans and leaders are the biggest thief, make sure you extend the jungle justice on them also. Jungle justice shouldn’t be for petty thieves alone.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
Her name does not really indicate her tribe you bigot.
Criminals are criminals...if your community has a police division, there are criminals there too.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by APOPTOSIS: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
tunjiajayi:
Something is terribly wrong here! Her " third arrest" who and who had arrested her earlier? Was she charged? Also does the story of offgive by parents tally? These questions are pertinent so to know full scale of perpetrators and accomplices.

NOTHING is WRONG with her, rather
I blame those who keep collecting BRIBE just to RELEASE HER.
I bet you she has been released by now..
In countries where humans are valued, she will rather be treated as a lower animal, which she is.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by andyanders: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
This sound stupid to me. She has been arrested 2 x before and released. This is her 3rd arrest. That is to say that same authorities/agencies arresting and releasing her for another same crime are part of the deal as this is an organized syndicate.
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by DAVE5(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eastlink:
You politicans and leaders are the biggest thief, make sure you extend the jungle justice on them also. Jungle justice shouldn’t be for petty thieves alone.

O yes, I agree with u 200% sir

They should be number one on the hunt down list
Re: Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba by Lymasaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
ceejay80s:
Op open her face now ..so we can run on sight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) / Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.