Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (2569 Views)

Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Amanofwisdom: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
cry
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
As stated by the honorable general, I'm unfortunately among those Nigerians dying from hunger.
https://www.nairaland.com/5778703/sam-ewang-more-nigerians-dying
Re: .... by agwom(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Please go look for work! before hunger finish una
Re: .... by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Another avenue to beg
Re: .... by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Whose responsible family man uses the full pictures of his innocent children to solicit for financial help?
You exposed your innocent children but your wife objected to her own face being shown.
If u had d thought of those innocent children in mind,it should be you both exposing yourself and keeping the children's faces concealed.
That should tell you something.

Imagine
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Whose responsible family man uses the full pictures of his innocent children to solicit for financial help?
You exposed your innocent children but your wife objected to her own face being shown.
If u had d thought of those innocent children in mind,it should be you both exposing yourself and keeping the children's faces concealed.
You're right,sir but desperate times drives a man to do unexplainable things cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by seborrhic: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

You're right,sir but desperate times drives a man to do unexplainable things cry
Even if your story is true,why not conceal their faces?
This is the age of social media for God's sake and it has unleashed a lot of perverts and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: .... by orisa37: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Buharinomics is a Leveller.
Re: .... by Satan66(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Even if your story is true,why not conceal their faces?
This is the age of social media for God's sake and it has unleashed a lot of perverts and criminals.
You see your fellow man has lowered himself to beg for food to feed he's CHILDREN and instead of helping you're just bastardizing him.
If you can't give MOVE AWAY

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by orisa37: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2020
agwom:
Please go look for work! before hunger finish una

Buharinomics is unorthodox.
Re: .... by Satan66(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians can be heartless , if you can't help the poor man then move instead of making jest of him.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
You want to commit suicide but you don't want to go outside cos you are afraid to die....Think na Bros.

Stop begging!!

People like your wife, those selling provision are making it right now. Let your wife keep selling the provision. The money is never enough, keep managing it.

Take your okada out and look for passengers. Nobody would kill you. There is lockdown but transporters still move. Okada and Keke still work.

Stop begging! Nobody is going to help you. Help yourself. You can type, you can write well. You are young. You have a family. Go out and hustle. Nobody would kill you. It's even better govt kill you while you are at there hustling for your family, than you cowardly commiting suicide.

Money no dey Nigeria. Only few people are truly wealthy. So don't expect anybody to help you.

Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by StephenSammie001(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2020
So sorry about your ordeal sir. May God sent helpers to you.
I would have helped but God understand.

And for those bashing this man, may you never experience this kind of full frustration in your life.

1 Like

Re: .... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Another avenue to beg

There is hunger in the land lets not pretend like we don't know .

The economy of this country is bad so I will advice you either help the young man or exit the thread so you don't discourage people willing to help the guy from doing so .

For a man to openly share pictures of his family and his to plead for financial help shows it's not funny at all over there .

Nigerians are suffering due to the wicked government of today and it breaks my heart.

9 Likes

Re: .... by Satan66(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is hunger in the land lets not pretend like we don't know .

The economy of this country is bad so I will advice you either help the young man or exit the thread so you don't discourage people willing to help the guy from doing so .

For a man to openly share pictures of his family and his to plead for financial help shows it's not funny at all over there .

Nigerians are suffering due to the wicked government of today .

Exactly, alot of heartless folks.
I just hope they haven't discouraged others from helping him.
Sent the OP a small token

2 Likes

Re: .... by Zikofwest: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Op pls remove the pics, anyone who wish to assist will do so even without the pics.
Re: .... by kestolove95(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Y is dat woman backing d camera? Is dat ur wife?
Re: .... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Satan66:

Exactly, alot of heartless folks.
I just hope they haven't discouraged others from helping him.
Sent the OP a small token

You've done well my brother
You no be Satan afterall grin

God bless you for helping the young man the little way you can
Re: .... by Asapchris(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Op please modify the post and remove that innocent girl pic please... Try to learn online marketing while you are home. Bro for God sake remove that innocent girl pic.

1 Like

Re: .... by Satan66(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You've done well my brother
You no be Satan afterall grin

God bless you for helping the young man the little way you can
Na just name to troll grin
Las Las we're all humans

1 Like

Re: .... by HopeUzodinma: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2020
It's like you want to take this thing as a career. Yesterday, some people showed you kindness in romance section. Today, you moved to politics section. Naso you wan take beg till the lockdown end?
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Y is dat woman backing d camera? Is dat ur wife?
Yes she is

1 Like

Re: .... by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Yes she is
but do u know u don't hv sense?
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
You want to commit suicide but you don't want to go outside cos you are afraid to die....Think na Bros.

Stop begging!!

People like your wife, those selling provision are making it right now. Let your wife keep selling the provision. The money is never enough, keep managing it.

Take your okada out and look for passengers. Nobody would kill you. There is lockdown but transporters still move. Okada and Keke still work.

Stop begging! Nobody is going to help you. Help yourself. You can type, you can write well. You are young. You have a family. Go out and hustle. Nobody would kill you. It's even better govt kill you while you are at there hustling for your family, than you cowardly commiting suicide.

Money no dey Nigeria. Only few people are truly wealthy. So don't expect anybody to help you.

Goodluck
Thank you for the advice, sir but you have to understand the condition of this country.
Someone got killed in warri and abia for working during this lockdown but I can't my children to a bastard, I just can't.
Please understand my condition
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
but do u know u don't hv sense?
God bless you ma
May you never suffer what I have suffered in this life.
Re: .... by kestolove95(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

God bless you ma
May you never suffer what I have suffered in this life.
how can u post pics of ur kids on net wearing nothing aside from pants nd ur wife bra line Is showing
Re: .... by Amanda4life: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

You exposed your innocent child,a young girl for that matter,but your wife objected to her own face being shown.

When that girl grows up and sees this picture,I bet you you would come to regret this day,even if you succeed in your financial aid.

It doesn't matter .

They need food
Re: .... by Amanda4life: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Please move to front page.

Any one that have moneys should give him.
But if you don't have don't discourage others from giving.
Re: .... by Amanda4life: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
how can u post pics of ur kids on net wearing nothing aside from pants nd ur wife bra line Is showing

No regret for that.

If he hadn't posted the picture nairalanders wouldn't have believed him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / Visa Will Be Needed To Kano If Nigeria Breaks, Osinbajo Warns / President Buhari To Shut Benin Republic Borders Over Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.