Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (2575 Views)

Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Amanda4life: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP HIM

PLS.

ITS ALREADY TOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLE.
FROM NOW TO NEXTWEEK MIGHT BE WORST
Re: .... by Amanda4life: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Satan66:

Exactly, alot of heartless folks.
I just hope they haven't discouraged others from helping him.
Sent the OP a small token

God bless you.
May it bring good things to you
Re: .... by Amanda4life: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Y is dat woman backing d camera? Is dat ur wife?

You like her?
Re: .... by meobizy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
So, abge po work don finish? My friend, go and hustle. Stop being lazy.
Re: .... by LabDNA: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Even if your story is true,why not conceal their faces?
This is the age of social media for God's sake and it has unleashed a lot of perverts and criminals.

Oga if you can't give, move along please.
Enough of the homily.

Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: .... by seborrhic: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Oga if you can't give, move along please.
Enough of the homily.

Sheesh!
What have you contributed rather reading comments up and down and looking for people preaching "homily"?
Re: .... by LabDNA: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

What have you contributed rather reading comments up and down and looking for people preaching "homily"?

I have given my widow's mite. Give yours and stop the drama.
Re: .... by bendazum: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
seborrhic:

Whose responsible family man uses the full pictures of his innocent children to solicit for financial help?
You exposed your innocent child,a young girl for that matter,but your wife objected to her own face being shown.
If u had d thought of those innocent children in mind,it should be you both exposing yourself and keeping the children's faces concealed.

That should tell you something.
When that girl grows up and sees this picture,I bet you you would come to regret this day,even if you succeed in your financial aid.

Shut up! I said shut up!

It is the same you that will say he's a scammer or lying if he didn't post any picture.

Didn't you pause and think that desperation made him do this?

Now if you want to help;which I doubt, do. If not, dafuk ouuta here mehn.

5 Likes

Re: .... by edoairways: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
agwom:
Please go look for work! before hunger finish una
For where exactly?
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:
So, abge po work don finish? My friend, go and hustle. Stop being lazy.
Shut up
May you suffer x10 of what this man is going through.
You're a wicked soul
Animal
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
seborrhic:

Truth be told you're a heartless animal.
I'm sure this is how you abuse your wife at home that if you're unfortunately married.
Tufia

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

For where exactly?
Please ask him o
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
I indulge narialanders to help this man with as much cash possible at least so those children will have something to eat.
OP manage the amount I sent, stay strong.
I believe narialanders will send more and hopefully your helper will locate you.
pocohantas Na these people you suppose do giveaway for not romance section where people day use iPhone and Samsung angry
Seun you sef
Send am something with all your plenty money

1 Like

Re: .... by quadfire: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just sent my token from Merchant Consignments Inc. May God see you through for sake of the kids ...

1 Like

Re: .... by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nobodyperson:
I indulge narialanders to help this man with as much cash possible at least so those children will have something to eat.
OP manage the amount I sent, stay strong.
I believe narialanders will send more and hopefully your helper will locate you.
pocohantas Na these people you suppose do giveaway for not romance section where people day use iPhone and Samsung angry you sef
Send am something with all your plenty money

You don’t tell me who to give my money. Give yours to him. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t tell me who to give my money. Give yours to him. Thanks.
Madam sorry o
Nor vex
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
seborrhic:

Whose responsible family man uses the full pictures of his innocent children to solicit for financial help?
You exposed your innocent child,a young girl for that matter,but your wife objected to her own face being shown.
If u had d thought of those innocent children in mind,it should be you both exposing yourself and keeping the children's faces concealed.

That should tell you something.
When that girl grows up and sees this picture,I bet you you would come to regret this day,even if you succeed in your financial aid.

WHICH FACES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!! That Girl can't be recognised by that posture my dear friend.

Do you have money to help the guy or you just want to make NOISE?!

SO MANY TIMES, WE SEE NOLLY WOOD VETERANS SOLICITING FOR HELP ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWING THEIR FAMILY PICTURES. Are you unaware?!!!

I just hope you made some transfer since you have talked like someone who is very much comfortable. BE YOUR BROTHERS' KEEPER.
Re: .... by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nobodyperson:

Shut up
May you suffer x10 of what this man is going through.
You're a wicked soul
Animal
Hmm, alternate accounts. Na una way.
Re: .... by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP, go and explain yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/5780856/nigerians-begging

Very soon they’ll hire moderators to delete these annoying begging threads. Make una find another avenue to pester people lives. Nairaland will soon close you all out of business.
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:

Hmm, alternate accounts. Na una way.
Alternate accounts as na your papa create am for me, abi?
It will not be well with you
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:
OP, go and explain yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/5780856/nigerians-begging

Very soon they’ll hire moderators to delete these annoying begging threads. Make una find another avenue to pester people lives. Nairaland will soon close you all out of business.
See them, heartless animals.
Na this same people go wonder why God never bless them
Re: .... by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nobodyperson:

See them, heartless animals.
Na this same people go wonder why God never bless them
I guess you’ve gotten the amount needed and can now show your true colours. I wait for the day your type give back and not always wanting from the kind hearted.
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:

I guess you’ve gotten the amount needed and can now show your true colours. I wait for the day your type give back and not always wanting from the kind hearted.
Listen bro
I don't know what you're trying to start but stop it
If you don't wanna believe I have sent the OP money then ok that's your problem not mine.
Idk why I'm even wasting my time

Re: .... by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nobodyperson:

Listen bro
If you don't wanna believe I have sent the OP money then ok that's your problem not mine.
Okay. I hear you.
Re: .... by Nobodyperson: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
meobizy:

Okay. I hear you.
Gud
Re: .... by majamajic(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nobodyperson:

Listen bro

After all the money op got yesterday and day before over 20k

Today again he opened a new thread with pictures of those kids and wife begging again , this is not fair

At least u got the help
Re: .... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
This guy is a scammer. He is on Twitter using the same picture and begging and blocking people..fool
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
This guy is a scammer. He is on Twitter using the same picture and begging and blocking people..fool
May God punish you for this statement.
It'll not be well with you
Mention the so called Twitter handle, I have never used Twitter before only narialand and WhatsApp.
You're a wicked soul
I dare you to post the image from Twitter
Re: .... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Mention the so called Twitter handle, I have never used Twitter before only narialand and WhatsApp.
You're a wicked soul

Re: .... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is this not you at difft times, begging difft pppl?
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

You're a wicked soul

Guy you are a pure scammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Video Of People Protesting That Hit Front page Is Not Kano But Jos (photos) / The Late IPOB Terrorist Commander Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu / Femi Adesina Nairaland Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.