Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Palliative Measures Reached Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative Measures Reached Me. (411 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State / 26 Year Old POS Operator Doles Out Palliative Measures To Delta Residents / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Measures Reached Me. by zikter(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning people. So finally, the much talked about palliative measures reached me, courtesy of Lagos State Government. It came in form of rice and beans and was shared throughout my street. Being alone for now, it can push me through the next three days of the lockdown. Wheather it is palliative enough is left to be decided by you. For me, it came as a surprise as I was not really expecting anything.

Re: Palliative Measures Reached Me. by seunlayi(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Firstly, Thank God the virus arrived here late when the awareness was high and we believe that the virus is real unlike our American brothers. Secondly, thanks to the fact that most of those that has the virus have travel history to high risk area and there were late efforts in place to check them otherwise, if the virus can get to a person living in a face-face house, in congested Ajegunle, the rate it will spread will be alarming just like it spread among New Yorkers when they ignored the virus. See how people are dying like chicken.
I wish the lockdown should continue and govt should do more to the people not just giving them small rice. And lastly, let me call on those good spirited individuals to rise up and do something to their neighbours, I m against donations to the FG or state. If you want to donate to govt, donate to your LG. (imagine what will happen if someone donate 1b to a LG) better still, donate directly to your neighbours. I this applies to Religious bodies, this is the time to show the love you've bn preaching for centuries. Give to your members that have challenges and let members share among themselves. Together we shall win this battle

1 Like

Re: Palliative Measures Reached Me. by sapientia(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Seems you have light.

They gave you gas or kerosene?
Re: Palliative Measures Reached Me. by cRobo: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
thats your national cake for the next 6 years

enjoy
I won't say a word

(1) (Reply)

The God That Send Abacha Away Will Send Buhari Away At His Own Good Time: Ayo Ad / Covid-19: Who Will Vindicate Baba Buhari? / Nnandi Kanu Live On Radio Biafra N Other Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.