Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State (21548 Views)

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force / 26 Year Old POS Operator Doles Out Palliative Measures To Delta Residents / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Lanrelagboi: 6:31pm On Feb 24
STRONG ASSURANCE FROM THIS GOVERNMEN[/b]T

Just yesterday, I have been at Abuja on the invitation of the President and some members of his team. It was resolved that ;

- with hope and strong resolve by the government and the people things will surely change *if only our people will be a bit patient with the government*
- the CBN Governor Mr [b]Yemi Cardoso declared that with all that have been put into place dollar will surely crash naturally if only the black marketers are put in check.

WHAT WE HAVE DONE IN OGUN STATE

We are not only Gateway state by mouth, we have the best intelligent, resourceful and articulate brains in the country , therefore as your duely elected Governor we met with some stakeholders and came out with these just last week:

- All students in higher institutions across the country who are from Ogun State will be given fifty thousand naira each to cushion the effect of their increased tution fee

- all the primary and secondary school students in the state will be given ten thousand naira each

- all our primary and secondary school students will enjoy at least five exercise books

- all our elderly men and women to enjoy FREE HEALTH CARE from all our health institutions across the state

- all pregnant women to enjoy free health care and to be given five thousand naira after delivery

- having realized that the past governments and this present administration are owing Ogun State workers over #6billion of unpaid deductions we have therefore resolved that starting from this month of February, we shall be paying #500million to offset this deduction owed our civil servants

- our government have been paying ten thousand naira to cushion the effect of transportation cost of our civil servants in the last 8 months, this government will continue with this

- From tomorrow Thursday, 100 trailer loads of rice will arrive the state some of which will be given freely to the aged while the rest will be sold at a controlled price of how much a bag of rice was been sold before the soaring prices of food item started

- we are launching electric okada and tricycles to reduce transport fare by 30-40%

MY PLEA TO YOU AS MY PEOPLE

Let us be tolerant and patient with this government. Let us not join any group of those who are hellbent at destroying this administration. We can't pretend as a government that all is well, we are aware of the hardship but we should not be an agent of sabotage to thwart and tarnish this administration's image and effort .

Ayannuga Olufemi
ASUSS PRESS CREW &
OGUN TUC Media

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by JohnnA1: 6:35pm On Feb 24
This is commendable

Kudos to the South Western states, they've been in front in dealing with the present economic issues.

Remain Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, and Kwara states.

God bless Ogun state.

God bless YORUBALAND.

RestructureNigeria#

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Lovenorth: 6:40pm On Feb 24
Someone stole what originally belongs to you, he now come around and give you small portion of it and you are glorifying the person as if he has done you any favor. Ignorance is a disease

126 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by PheelzAlmighty: 6:40pm On Feb 24
Na now Una dey wake up...

Nigerians steady settling for crumbs, taken for granted. Zombies. #spits

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by owiko(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24
D
Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Xscape1993(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24
I laugh....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by heniford2: 6:41pm On Feb 24
All in another propaganda

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by inoki247: 6:41pm On Feb 24
Lol make i go enrol myself in one Secondary Schl and higher institution at once so I can qualify for Govt Giveaway nd also Change my state of origin grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by NairalandForumo: 6:41pm On Feb 24
JohnnA1:
This is commendable

Kudos to the South Western states, they've been in front in dealing with the present economic issues.

Remain Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, and Kwara states.

God bless Ogun state.

God bless YORUBALAND.

RestructureNigeria#

Yet your people are busy doing protest up and down, it is either you are lying or your leaders are incompetent in dealing with the issues because the protests speaks otherwise...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by jos4kay: 6:42pm On Feb 24
Paperwork. People of Ogun state knows Dapo Abiodun very well to believe all this shit.

Person that gave a whole estate ¼ bag of rice

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by goodconsience77: 6:42pm On Feb 24
The money that this politicians should invest in agriculture they re wasting it on useless palliative that will not give good results.
Buy tractors and other agricultural modern tools that will help the farmer in there work. Give the farm equipment to them at subsidized rate.
I really appreciate niger state Governor for initiatives he has started in supporting the farmer in his state. When other are deceiving themselves in giving palliative.
In short time solution, import some essential food like rice for just 6 months and sell it at subsidized rate to final consumer. This will help in crashing the price of food stuff in the market.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by AllenSpencer: 6:42pm On Feb 24
🤣🤣🤣

Please change the subject to “The worst governor in Africa trying to redeem his image with palliatives ”

If you feel Obaseki is failure, visit Ogun state and you see a bigger failure!

Dapo is just a furniture in the government house. That dude is not even competent enough to manage a provision store. How he became a governor is the 8th wonder of the world.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by ebexofficial: 6:43pm On Feb 24
I laugh Nigeria
Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Paraman: 6:43pm On Feb 24
heniford2:
All in another propaganda
What's your state governor doing for you?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by brainpulse: 6:43pm On Feb 24
South West always leading the pack while others complain instead of follow.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Laple0541(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24
These governors are so wicked. So it’s true they have not been spending the money collected from FG for subsidy removal.

Each person should first squeezes his/her state governor’s dangling balls first, before everybody collectively squeezes that of Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by christejames(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24
St for the moment? shocked

EBI mpa wa ooo cry
Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by ogbenimax007: 6:44pm On Feb 24
The most useless governor......

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Kingrshd3: 6:44pm On Feb 24
Some fools will still narrowly abuse this governor and his oga at the top tilumbuubu..

Can't wait to see a better Nigeria in 3 years time ⭐✨

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by frugal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24
Lanrelagboi:

MY PLEA TO YOU AS MY PEOPLE

Let us be tolerant and patient with this government. Let us not join any group of those who are hellbent at destroying this administration. We can't pretend as a government that all is well, we are aware of the hardship but we should not be an agent of sabotage to thwart and tarnish this administration's image and effort .

They fear protest so much. They know the power the people have against them. But sadly, the people don't know their power.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by reiddecuti: 6:45pm On Feb 24
The style of government we practice in Nigeria will never save us, neither will it take us to the eldorado we dream of.

The systematic failure in government and I don't care attitude of the people to follow up with the day to day activities of government is what led us to where we are now. We will still be in this mess for a very long time cos I've never seen government doing anything different and the masses too.

Sharing palliative won't address or save the situation. At the end of the day, just as it has happened in the past countless times, the palliatives won't be accounted for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:46pm On Feb 24
Imo Supreme Court APC Governor is no where to be found
Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by BigYash: 6:46pm On Feb 24
Lovenorth:
Someone stole what originally belongs to you, he now come around and give you small portion of it and you are glorifying the person as if he has done you any favor. Ignorance is a disease
They prefer to be beggars in their own house.

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by YoungLionken(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24
You know, Nigerian governors are worse than the presidency but I don't know how come we don't see them in their true color, especially from Buhari's era till date..

As for the FG, why do they keep giving our money to our respective governors, when obviously the citizens won't get a dime from it sad!?

Come on, credit everyone directly! If everyone could get NIN, voter's card, BVN, allawee, Npower, etc individually, then we can also get paid individually...

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by oglalasioux(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24
If you implement these by 50% at least then you've achieved a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by SensualMan: 6:47pm On Feb 24
Give them what they truly deserve. Ebi n piawa azu grin grin

No be only ebi n pawa ooo

Count the number of rice to be given to each household.

Tgis is just the beginning. After ebi n pawa ooo the main ebi n piawa azu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24
Another 'dividend of democracy.' I wonder how sustainable this palliative system is.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by CaptMG: 6:49pm On Feb 24
Una never see something,

All this sweet month wey action no go follow! I believe very well that this the worst governor in Nigeria so far. You dey try to redeem ur death image.. Try harder please, ur people go still dey lie for ground greet u after wat u've put them through.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Olayinka8793(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24
Really?
Your Excellency Dapo Abiodun, if you can see this, from the very bottom of my heart, God will judge you for your attempt at wasting 8 years of my dear state's development and progress.
It is not by force to be governor, but no, you had rather drag my state backwards with your incompetence than resign for a real leader to govern.
Na to only wear starched Agbado and be attending events and snapping photos you preferred.
As for your palliative, I couldn't give a rat ass as I am sure your incompetence and lack of leadership supervisory will rub off on the distribution as happened the last time when a single 25kg bag of rice was given to a community development association chairman to be shared by the whole community.
May God judge you harshly. Useless man.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by aariwa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24
Chai look out how they are turning human beings to destitutes with handouts ( palliatives) but not empowerment…from what I am seeing by next year they will be throwing that same food to them on the ground like dogs while their children, cronies and girlfriends eat from glass plates

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State by Emman08: 6:51pm On Feb 24
This looks well thought out at least. Unlike those whose genius plan is to throw bread on the floor for Nigerians like animals to rush for

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT / Abiola Ajimobi Carrying His Twin Grandchildren / Why Senators Wives Opposed Bill To Stop Underage Marriage, Rejected Gender Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.