Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (5875 Views)

Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! / Please Guys ; Is Faxful USDT Trading Company Real? Legit Or Not? / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
WELCOME TO THINK SMART ENTREPRENEUR (Official Partner of CASH FX)

About US
We are a group of Forex Traders,Digital & Investment Entrepreneurs who follow the same passion of Financial Freedom

We TRADE, We NETWORK, We INVEST.

WHY JOIN US?

1. FREE Access to Forex Mentorship from Basic to Advanced by our Forex Educators....

2. FREE Access to Daily Trade Support (Educational Signals)

3. Access to Set up a home based business with weekly residual cash flow

TO join our community simply activate any Cash FX Pack that suits you.

Learn more about Cash FX Via link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRUGmeeQVY
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
One unique feature that makes cash fx stand out is the web tv allowing members view live trades. #1 in Transparency... Dont forget to take advantage of the online academy from basic to advanced.

For a while, we were on the lookout for a company that would serve the purpose of Education and Investment effectively together.

While you take out fish, be sure to learn how to to fish......

#ThinkSmartEntrepreneur #ThinkWithUS #TogetherWeWin

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Here is this week's result.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Live in 100 countries

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Currently Building a Mastermind team of 10 Individuals who will want to be mentored on how to TRADE FOREX, BUILD A RESIDUAL INCOME BUSINESS AND BECOME AN INVESTOR.

ALL 3 QUADRANTS,

SELF EMPLOYED
BUSINESS OWNER
INVESTOR.

We currently have 3 in already, I got slot for 7. Watch us work the next 6 months. You would become a FOREX BELIEVER.

If you are interested in taking a slot, you can send me a DM.

REQUIREMENT
Must activate a cash FX Pack

You can contact me via my signature if interested

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Welcome on board and to the Mastermind Team. Dr Mathias passion for forex has been almost like a ceaseless driving force, moving him to keep learning and discovering a unique way to make that dream come true. - -

We celebrate our current and incoming MASTERMINDS.

_

LET'S CHANGE LIVES.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2020
WISDOM ON INVESTMENT

Ecclesiastes 11 Good News Translation (GNT)
What a Wise Person Does
1 Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit.

2 Put your investments in several places—many places even—because you never know what kind of bad luck you are going to have in this world.

3 No matter which direction a tree falls, it will lie where it fell. When the clouds are full, it rains.

4 If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything.

5 God made everything, and you can no more understand what he does than you understand how new life begins in the womb of a pregnant woman.

6 Do your planting in the morning and in the evening, too. You never know whether it will all grow well or whether one planting will do better than the other...

#ThinkSmartEntrepreneur #ThinkWithUS #TogetherWeWin #10XMindset

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
We are ready for a new week....
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
*‼️WEALTH TRANSFER‼️*

� *MONEY IS CHANGING ADDRESS FROM OFFLINE TO ONLINE BUSINESSES*�✊�‍�

*How To Come Out Of Covid -19 Lockdown Richer*

✔️ How are you coping with the Covid-19 lockdown ?
✔️ How prepared are you to confront the looming Hunger-virus *(The coming global Economic recession)*
✔️ Learn how smart and savvy entrepreneurs Still thrive in the midst of global Recessions?

*Date: APRIL 27th, 2020*
�� - 19:00 Abidjan 7PM
�� - 20:00 London 8PM
�� - 20:00 Lagos Time 8PM
�� - 21:00 Paris Time 8PM
�� - 21:00 Amsterdam Time
�� - 21:00 South Africa 8PM
�� - 21:00 Zürich Time 9PM
�� - 22:00 Tanzania 9PM
�� - 22:00 Dubai Time 10PM

*Topic:*
*1- How to build a recession- proof business from home*
*2- How to 2x your trading packages*
*3- How to leverage on the expertise of different regulated forex traders*

��English spoken webinar

*Follow this link to join��*
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: http://newcfxsocial.com
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Watch this video to learn about TSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdtlpOfD_Ec
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
April 27th Result

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
So true... Copied

Reposted from @wwatrading If someone made $100,000 every day since the birth of Jesus Christ until today, they would still have less money than Bill Gates. He did not build his empire, which has changed the modern world as we know it, through peaks and troughs in motivation- for we know that is fleeting. Rather it was a meticulous process for years which lead to his iconic life’s work.⠀

We’ve all had days where we feel particularly inspired, ambitious and productive, only to find the next day the motivation has gone.⠀

We all need something in our lives far more sustainable and reliable; that is, ruthless consistency. Self accountability to show up each day and be better. For they say Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither will our empire as individuals, be built in a day. ⠀

We’re firm believers in marginal gains. Because sure we can achieve a great deal in one day of heightened productivity, but what will really build an empire is routine, structure and habits in your day to day life.⠀

For me, the marginal gains which continue to yield the best results are reading, introspection via meditation and having discipline with my daily work. Because I know the quality of our lives are as a result of the quality of our habits.⠀

We should be far more concerned with our current trajectory than with our current results. As a very small shift in direction can lead to a very meaningful change in destination. Same way if we set up our trajectory with daily marginal gains, we could all end up doing remarkable things
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
i am a private trader, not an investor. why can you teach people how to catch fish in the forex world than asking they to invest? forex is all about risk, educate they how to manage or control risk in forex. my aim is that i will not allow someone to invest on forex rather than show they how to make or earn a living on forex.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys here is our result from yesterday.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2020
obilokechukwu:
i am a private trader, not an investor. why can you teach people how to catch fish in the forex world than asking they to invest? forex is all about risk, educate they how to manage or control risk in forex. my aim is that i will not allow someone to invest on forex rather than show they how to make or earn a living on forex.

SEND US A LINK TO YOUR MY FX BOOK SHOWING YOUR PROFITABILITY FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT THEN YOU CAN TALK.

95% fail who attempt forex, we created a system to prevent them from losing capital.

RATHER THAN PAY US TO TRAIN THEM, THEY BUY AN INVESTMENT PACK WITH CASH FX AND THEN WE TRAIN THEM FREE!!!!

YES FREE.

After 3-4 months of demo practice, Our Students can then take from the profits generated by cash forex and fund a live acct.

That way No one in our COMMUNITY EVER LOSES THEIR CAPITAL TO FOREX.

ITS A SMARTER WAY TO THINK SO Stop talking about what you are ignorant of
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Welcome to the Team...

Together We Win

#Trade #Network #Invest #Repeat

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by obilokechukwu(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
people do not need your picture, what people need is what can you offer in the forex world. want they need his your real account. show people your real account or monthly earning or teach them how to catch fish in forex, in other to believen what you doing. do not come into nairaland start show us your picture for will to invest. nigerias beware for 419 forex scamers see my earning below

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2020
April 29th result is out.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2020
obilokechukwu:
people do not need your picture, what people need is what can you offer in the forex world. want they need his your real account. show people your real account or monthly earning or teach them how to catch fish in forex, in other to believen what you doing. do not come into nairaland start show us your picture for will to invest. nigerias beware for 419 forex scamers see my earning below

I think something is obviously wrong with your brains.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2020
Well before I was interrupted by this poser let's move ahead.

Our daily Trade house begins may 1st. Members all have access to Free Forex Training.

Do join our telegram channel via @thinksmartofficial or contact me via link on BIO to get added.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:40am On May 01, 2020
Our trade methodology is quite easy in conjunction with the Harmonic Scanner, we are able to pick out high probability set ups.

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 12:41am On May 01, 2020
If you are new to Forex, I LL recommend you go through our how to trade thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5450904/learn-trade-forex-thread#82803342
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
We finished the week with an amazing 5+,% growth on our passive Investment

Join our Facebook Group

www./thinksmartofficial

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
Trading pool paid out.

As a trader ,I didn't believe in investing but then that wasn't smart if you have to depend on only your passive income.

Well my goal is to increase my Investment portfolio to $100K in 12 months with cash FX
and another company that will give me an average of $600+ per day.

There are two ways I plan to achieve this

1. Trading and reinvesting

2. Networking and utilizing the commissions to keep Increasing my Investment portfolio.

You don't want to miss growing with us.

Contact me via link on signature

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 11:23am On May 03, 2020
WE TRADE TOO....

TO JOIN OUR TRADE HOUSE CONTACT

/2349029903666

1 week free trial

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2020
Trade house is open...and we are already calling out trades, training also kick off today

If you are new to forex set up here

(Video Tutorials)
HOW TO OPEN YOUR HOTFOREX ACCOUNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4789bkJ994

HOW TO FUND AND WITHDRAW FROM YOUR HOTFOREX ACCOUNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTXjP8x8rA

Volume 75 Account Opening Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7SfDtO3jcI

STEP 2
HOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR MOBILE META TRADER 4 PLATFORM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPLhUgst2E
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2020
Trade House today..

Changing Lives

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by Fibonacci88: 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
Seun should do and ban anything forex on nairaland. Nigeria had bastardized this profession. Op is busy editing graphics displaying percentage profit in a day to deceive ppl. The other person snapshot a one off March profit with a bleeding account am sure has been wiped out to deceive newbies.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 4:39am On May 05, 2020
Key...

Mind set

Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 4:40am On May 05, 2020
Fibonacci88:
Seun should do and ban anything forex on nairaland. Nigeria had bastardized this profession. Op is busy editing graphics displaying percentage profit in a day to deceive ppl. The other person snapshot a one off March profit with a bleeding account am sure has been wiped out to deceive newbies.

I laugh at your IGNORANCE. Research before you speak else you may in the end be labelled as stupid by those who are wise
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 4:43am On May 05, 2020
We are in Partnership with the most transparent trading company, THE ONLY THAT ALLOWS FOLKS WATCH THE PROS TRADE LIVE!!! Everyday.

The daily % growth PUBLIC FOR ALL TO SEE.
Re: Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) by dvd(f): 4:45am On May 05, 2020
Those who want live proof.

hit me up, we are not hiding are we ... We train and trade also live everyday with our team with before the move happens set up and after. If we weren't confident of our skill set we wouldn't do that.

https:///2349029903666 or via link on BIO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bdknice Review - Is It Legit Or Scam / A New Application For Making Money Online / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.