Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! (842 Views)

Please Guys ; Is Faxful USDT Trading Company Real? Legit Or Not? / Cash Forex Group (#1 Transparent Trading Company) / Bing Loophole - How To Make $50-$100 Promoting CPA Offers On Bing For Free…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! by Tikobanidi: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2022
My journey into the fraudulent trap of Lexatrade started in February this year, when I stumbled on an online news article claiming to be a Mike Adenuga interview on Bitcoin Loophole, purporting that Bitcoin Loophole lets you profit from all cryptocurrencies. After reading the enticing article, a registration link was provided.

On clicking on the link, I was taken to the portal of forex trading company called LEXATRADE with mouthwatering offers, that was the first warning light, from BITCOIN to FOREX. Nonetheless, I registered with the trading company. On registration, calls were coming from different angles with different accents (Nigerian, Indian, European etc) cajoling me and asking me to deposit $250 initial capital, another warning light. I made a deposit of #105,000 equivalent of $250 by their own conversion rate to this bank account details provided.
Account Name: MC SL BIZ NG LTD
Bank Name : United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Account Number: 1024533680
Narration: LexaTrade Activation

Afterwards, contradictory statements from the Lexatrade members through phone calls made me to do further online enquiry about Lexatrade (this I ought to have done before payment), to my chagrin the online review was appalling, that was when it downed on me that I had lost my money and I already made up my mind. I insisted on discontinuing my registration and withdrawing my $250 capital.

1. I was told I could not withdraw until I completed my registration process.
2. After completing the registration, I was told I could not withdraw until my account was activated.
3. When I insisted on withdrawing my capital, they appealed to me and dropped bonus of $250 in my account and promised to trade with the account.
4. They made me to sign authorization form to enable them trade on my behalf so as not to lose my money.
5. They traded a while and stopped, I initiated withdrawal of my capital, they categorically said it was not possible to withdraw because of the attached bonus.
6. They said I must trade about 2,500,000 units with my account before I could withdraw, and it would take about a month before I could achieve that.
7. I asked them how to go about this and I was told I should use ROBOT machine.
8. I told them I did not have any previous training on ROBOT trading and a training should be organized for me on it, they said I did not require any training, just for me to activate the ROBOT.
9. I was sent a code to activate the ROBOT and instructed to activate MINI ROBOT.
10. I further expressed the fear of losing my money and my fear was allayed and was told to just watch the ROBOT do the trading.
11. I activated the MINI ROBOT as directed and monitored the trading, after about 10 days my account grew to $650.
12. Just last week, on the eleventh day of robotic trading, the money in my account was wiped off, the MINI ROBOT deactivated, and my balance became zero-dollar 0$!.
That was when I raised alarm with Lexatrade and I got an arrogant reply thus “You have lost the money on the market. I prevented you about the robot. As you lost to the market the money cannot be restored. If you would have listened to me initially you wouldn't be in this situation. Next time listen to a professional's advice. ” I wonder which of the so-called professional advice I was given that I did listen to, my fear now became manifested that LEXATRADE is actually a scam forex trading company.
That is how I was scammed by Lexatrade in collaboration with some unpatriotic Nigerians.
So, when next you read or hear about BITCOIN LOOPHOLE or LEXATRADE, please take to your heels it is a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! by Nevaaada(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jesus Christ!

I have prayed and keep praying that God's wrath will come upon these scammers who defraud already impoverished humans trying to make headway in life... Unexplained diseases will hit them and their unborn children and they shall die slowly...this includes politicians stealing our common wealth
Re: Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! by Tikobanidi: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Big Aaamen! my brother

(1) (Reply)

Stock Analysis: Help! / The Big Treat IPO Offer? / Expired IPO Adverts On Guardian News Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.