Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k (550 Views)

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k / Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A VTU And License Telecomm Agent Of All Network With Just 5k by Filatino(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2020
With the current situation ongoing in a country like ours (Nigeria) virtually all the business n companies are brought to a holt and stand still
as a panacea to curtail the covid19 pandemic... I bring it to your notice that some businesses like the Telecomm are great beneficiaries of the ongoing pandemic... unaffected by the current world situation in fact people tends to visit the internet more based on the lockdown...
So partnering with the Telecomm network isn't a bad idea or is it?? I bring you this opportunity on how to partner with the giant Telecomm networks in Nigeria!! If interested signify via my link https:///2349077898632

(1) (Reply)

Still Keep In Touch With Your Clients And Employees From Home / Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria / Are You An Engine Boat Dealer? Or Did You Know Someone You Can Connect Me To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.