Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman (648 Views)

INEC IREV Has Proven That Peter Obi Did Not Win 2023 Election / President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria / As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman - Dunkwu, Omu Of Anioma In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by FSBoperator: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
It is now official. Apart from serving as cumdumpsters, sluts end up storing the DNA of every man they have slept with.

That means if you marry a slut, you will bear children that have the DNA of every man she ever slept with before.

Say NO to Oloshos.

Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by sapientia(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yimu
Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by FSBoperator: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
You will be raising a child that technically is yours but also shares the same DNA with every man that fcked your wife in the past.

The article states that sperm cells swims through the female body like a fish in the sea, and makes it way to your brain and spinal fluid. So sluts retain DNA of every male they slept with and that would explain why fagg0ts become bigger fagg0ts the more c0ck they suck, cause they get more fagg0t DNA into their brain.
Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by FSBoperator: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia
Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by Nairalandmonika: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:
You will be raising a child that technically is yours but also shares the same DNA with every man that fcked your wife in the past.

The article states that sperm cells swims through the female body like a fish in the sea, and makes it way to your brain and spinal fluid. So sluts retain DNA of every male they slept with and that would explain why fagg0ts become bigger fagg0ts the more c0ck they suck, cause they get more fagg0t DNA into their brain.
Lol, u sure say sperm nor dey ur brain like this.
Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
i weep for the OP or anyone who believes this nonsense...

Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by FSBoperator: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i weep for the OP or anyone who believes this nonsense...

Ghen ghen...

all those oko ashawoes don dey show

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Science Has Proven Why You Must Only Marry A Virgin Woman by FSBoperator: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
lipscomb is this the topic you reported to the mods

Olosho

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Lockdown Kebbi –governor Atiku Bagudu / Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo / I Ask Myself, How Long Wil Nigeria Wear Mask - Senator Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.