Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) (42898 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Next Wizzy!!
The boy is doing well.
abeg no compare Dem.... wetin wiz sing with Drake??
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by BHigher(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Zlatan d slowpoke will not like this o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by tammie24: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
This boy is just being overrated

5 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
uzohrome:
Rema is an asset. More wins to him. Extremely resourceful in value delivery.
Exactly, REMA is very good...

Am a RAPPER and SINGER.

I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by unscripted(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Its too obvious drake was paid to make this statement , I don't think he knows rema ..

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by aceclothing(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
if this guy works really hard ,he is going to surpass burnaboy,wizkid and co in music industry
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by vizzyswagh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Indian man and drake, wonderful cool
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by deolurexy1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Don jazzy right now
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by West2019(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
not on this erra of corona
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Studio247: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
We are waiting for them

Promote your music with us
And have it on all music platforms
We cover online and offline

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by AmDayo: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
When will you stop celebrating news like this
Is drake God

Think bout the future not present

stop equating crap bad belle
can you do a song collabo with God, abi kini nwi

OK, he just did a collabo with ayeloyun,now you satisfy.

5 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Germi9: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Drake no fool Rema like you fool Wizkid oo

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by cr7lomo: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not a big deal... Collabo with Justin Timberlake or Taylor Swift or Ariana grande or the weekend and we gonna clap for u

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Drake will only record mp3 no video congratulations bro more win
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by pojophilius(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
I talk am,,rema get wizzy orientation
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by illicit(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
that is latest wizkid
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by COZA(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
OP, the amount of grammatical blunders you made in this short post is NAUSEATING!

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by MYHUBBY: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
I like Rema too

all his songs are hit back 2back

respect to 2face, Rema, Burnaboy and wizkid my favourite hip pop artistes anyday anytime
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by fuckishilove: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
jeff1607:

like seriously

for the nation?
some people don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Godmademan(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
I hope his carrier will not be as SHOT as zule zoo and danfo drivers combined. I hope his carrier will not be as SHOT as zule zoo and danfo drivers combined. I hope his carrier will not be as SHOT as zule zoo and danfo drivers combined
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by idonhammer: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ask the mumu again.How many alaba intl,onitsha main mkt and ariaria aba mkt traders know who be rema?

jeff1607:

like seriously

for the nation?

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by snilyung(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
all I see is donjazzi's influence...to me this guy is not dt good musically compared to jo-boy, fireboy or even small lyta..the guy jus get luck or some go call am grace that donjazzi is building on..reekado banks is on a higher level Dan him n did not get dis kinda collaboration bt here is small rema doin tinz with Drake...my advise is that he follow the street way by getting the naija fan base stronger, win over some street fans n Nigeria b4 thinking about foreign callabo... the likes of davido, ycee and teckno Sony deal is a perfect example....according to olamide 500k fans for ibandan beta pass 100k for u.k..

Shut that Bleep up
Why don jazzy no do same for reeky, korede Bello, crayon etc
Guy, Rema is meant to go far not don jazzy anything.... Fireboy and joeboy might sing beta but Rema stands with International vibes and not local naija vibe just like wizzy

3 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by PapaAdanna: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
At least we can have a proper collabo

Not that one allegedly done with the soco soco soco soco... Joro joro joro joro joro crooner wey we no hear the voice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by invectives(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bolabanana:
Rema to the world. Though not my favorite
Cos you favor Kpangolo music

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by rolams(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
zb.com Cryptocurrency trading platform
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaynom(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
More money for Don Jazzy
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Make e no be like that wizkid collabo o.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Nikepucci1: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wizkidfc bodied grin grin

Wizkid come outside,we want to talk....

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
I dont know why Niggerians get excited when an artist gets to collaborate with that talentless MFer.
As far as Im concerned those artists are doing him a favour by collaborating with him.

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Germi9:
Drake no fool Rema like you fool Wizkid oo
Na wizkid allow Drake to fool am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters / P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.