Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) (42899 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wetin come concern us

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Germi9: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Na wizkid allow Drake to fool am.
Aswear
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by skyfather09(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Set to overtake wizzy?
tah... nobody fit overtake Wizzy.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Mhimi007(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
aceclothing:
if this guy works really hard ,he is going to surpass burnaboy,wizkid and co in music industry

taa shatap there cant compere him with fire or joe you are calling burna you nor know book i swear

5 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by tobby20: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
BHigher:
Zlatan d slowpoke will not like this o
Im sure u didnt type slowpoke
Nairaland mod change it for u

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by tobby20: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
unscripted:
Its too obvious drake was paid to make this statement , I don't think he knows rema ..
I'm thinking same too
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by BlueMann: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
jeff1607:

like seriously

for the nation?
grin

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by sylve11: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Honestly, I nor know Erima o. Abi na because I don tire to listen to yeye songs on Trace TV or Hip TV. In fact, I don tire for TV. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Xxmoonlight: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
You need healing
tobby20:

I'm thinking same too
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by dynicks(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fweshspice:
All Thanks To DonJazzy.
The Boy is Talented but would rate Fireboy and Joeboy over him anytime anyday Congratulations to him!
correct guy..

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by redcliff: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Henricarter:
Good one for him n the nation as a whole

which nation?

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by JiffyLou(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Always making Nigeria proud this young man
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by encryptjay(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
African girly come and hop in my Beamer
You know me I really wanna take you for dinner
You know me I get money pass Shina Peter
For my area they dey call me godzilla
For the boy there wey dey yarn kpatakpata

Don't really like his lyrics cos I can't really dig it but that his indian style, it's cool.

3 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
No be all those nose makers and weed smokers like Olamide, Zlatan, Naira Marley undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians and their embarrassing display of mental slavery,low self esteem and asslicking, drake is featuring him ,who cares,are they not musicians.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Toxay(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
I Need a Kendrick Lamar and fireboy project
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
all I see is donjazzi's influence...to me this guy is not dt good musically compared to jo-boy, fireboy or even small lyta..the guy jus get luck or some go call am grace that donjazzi is building on..reekado banks is on a higher level Dan him n did not get dis kinda collaboration bt here is small rema doin tinz with Drake...my advise is that he follow the street way by getting the naija fan base stronger, win over some street fans n Nigeria b4 thinking about foreign callabo... the likes of davido, ycee and teckno Sony deal is a perfect example....according to olamide 500k fans for ibandan beta pass 100k for u.k..

Pray 4 ur own luck nd another person's own. If the pple u just mentioned are that good let their talent speak 4 them. Jealousy doesn't help anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by DabuIIIT: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Rema is moving to another realm.
With that " atchikulekerimpampampam" rubbish he came out with recently, mtcheeeeww....

The kinda music Nigerians gbadun sef!!!

Just imagine, "Atchikulekerimpampampam,...I must to be your lover,rigbangbanrigbangban,you too dey shakara,give me your pomo"!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by addexx: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:
all I see is donjazzi's influence...to me this guy is not dt good musically compared to jo-boy, fireboy or even small lyta..the guy jus get luck or some go call am grace that donjazzi is building on..reekado banks is on a higher level Dan him n did not get dis kinda collaboration bt here is small rema doin tinz with Drake...my advise is that he follow the street way by getting the naija fan base stronger, win over some street fans n Nigeria b4 thinking about foreign callabo... the likes of davido, ycee and teckno Sony deal is a perfect example....according to olamide 500k fans for ibandan beta pass 100k for u.k..

Donjazzy influence? Just like the rest of his inmates are doing well too with his influence right? Is like the akamu in your brain is frozen. cry
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Liposure: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am happy 4 him even though I dont like his style.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by DabuIIIT: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by foleskay(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rema, joeboy and fireboy all have the same pattern of music, but I prefer fireboy more.
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Ishitinyourlife: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:
Nigerians and their embarrassing display of mental slavery,low self esteem and asslicking, drake is featuring him ,who cares,are they not musicians.
It might be good for the boy,but it certainly doesn't do shit for us as a country, aiiint nobody gives a Shit about musicians currently
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
DabuIIIT:

With that " atchikulekerimpampampam" rubbish he came out with recently, mtcheeeeww....

The kinda music Nigerians gbadun sef!!!

Just imagine, "Atchikulekerimpampampam,...I must to be your lover,rigbangbanrigbangban,you too dey shakara,give me your pomo"!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha my guy how u take write that achiluajayauansjsnd be s. wey d guy dey sing. chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Roon9(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
paulolee:

Very correct.. Rema just dey humm tunes
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by kolaa007(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
They want to use Rema to enter us Nigerians so we can join Iluminati. Once we listen to the song you join iluminati straight
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by kolaa007(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
kolaa007:
They want to use Rema to enter us Nigerians so we can join Iluminati. Once we listen to the song you join iluminati straight

If you believe this crap you need to hv your brain checked tongue

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Another thrash
Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
That's what you call promotion.

Thumbs up to donjazzy and da prince

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Parisian: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fireboy over anybody.
Fweshspice:
All Thanks To DonJazzy.
The Boy is Talented but would rate Fireboy and Joeboy over him anytime anyday Congratulations to him!

1 Like

Re: Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Me still Loving Rema's acting in Ayothecreator's video...

The guy dope kpa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters / P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.