Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ignorance Is A Killer (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignorance Is A Killer (3) (605 Views)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Ignorance Is A Killer (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Is A Killer (3) by PastorAde: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2011
[center]Ignorance Is a Killer (3)[/center]

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female created He them (Genesis 1: 26-27).

The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth He has given to the children of men (Psalm 115: 16).

The devil said to Him (Jesus), All this power will I give You, and the glory of them: for this is delivered to me; and to whosoever I will I give it (Luke 4: 6, emphasis added).

And Jesus came and spoke to them saying, All power is given to Me in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28: 18).

To Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, And has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1: 5b-6).

Ignorance is simply defined as lacking knowledge. There are three types of knowledge you must have in order not to be destroyed. First, is the knowledge of God. Second, is the knowledge of satan. Third, is the knowledge of you (man or woman). In part three of this writing, we shall deal with the knowledge of man (male and female).

God created man in His image and likeness, male and female. They were made to have dominion over lesser creatures and over all the earth. God ruled in heaven and gave the earth to the children of men. Adam and Eve together exercised this dominion for a short while before satan in the form of a serpent deceived Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit. Adam also ate in disobedience to God’s earlier command to him. This disobedience led to the fall of man. Adam thus delivered his power and dominion to satan who was a fallen angel (see Luke 4:6 above). Due to this incidence, man could no longer exercise dominion over lesser creatures and all the earth. Instead, satan became the god of this world stealing, killing and destroying all of God’s creatures – including man – and all the earth. But God had a solution.

The solution God had was to send Jesus the second Adam to restore the dominion Adam lost. Jesus Christ was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. This, He did by dying on the cross of Calvary for all humanity. On the cross He spoiled satan and His demons and got the victory for all mankind. After He rose from the dead, He said, “All power is given to Me in heaven and in earth.” Presently, Jesus has all power. Satan has zero power. What about man? Jesus loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father. This has already happened. For you to be a partaker, you must receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Once you do that, His blood cleanses you and you become a king and a priest unto God. This was what Adam lost. As a king, you can once again rule over lesser creatures and over all the earth. As a priest, you can go and pray directly to God in the name of Jesus and you will receive answers to your prayer. You don’t need any human intermediary between you and God anymore.

In descending order of power and authority, God the Trinity is first. Man who is redeemed by the blood of Jesus is second. Satan is least and powerless. Since he fell, he never rose. Never again be afraid of the devil, but fear God who is all powerful. Will you be restored to the image and likeness of God and exercise dominion over the whole earth?
If so, pray this prayer out loud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Precious Name, Amen.

For prayers and counseling: write, call or e-mail: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. P.O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. Tel. 2348033155417. E-mail: josey500@yahoo.com
Re: Ignorance Is A Killer (3) by newmi(m): 1:36am On Jan 04, 2011
Ignorance is one of if not the most dangerous singular factor responsible for christians being victims in life
Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge, "

Psalms 82:5
"They know not neither will hey understand; they walk on dackness, all the foundation of the earth are out of course"

Vs 7 "but you die like men and like of the princes"

Ignorance has ots price
Re: Ignorance Is A Killer (3) by simplymee: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
Its very risky to dwell in it. Its safer to walk in knowledge . SO FOLKS, WALK IN THE WISDOM OF GOD.

(1) (Reply)

The Preacherman Say's: Tell Me Wat U Tink? / The Church Debate / Atheist In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.