Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work (5295 Views)

Acura ZDX Or Benz GLK / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Can I Use 5w30 Instead Of 5w20 Recommended For My ACURA MDX 07 (tokubo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please i need help I can’t be driving without music. I just changed my car (Acura ZDX 2010) Battery and when I start the Car it requires me to put the Radio Code. I have the code but the problem is that the Radio Control Numbers are not working.
Please I need help on how to fix it, If you have experienced such before please your advice is needed. THANKS

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by homeboy205: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is the control working before the battery change
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
homeboy205:
Is the control working before the battery change

It works once in a while
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Anubiri:

It works once in a while

Did the vehicle go for a swim in a tsunami or flood?

You would have to charge the whole unit. If all it controls is music, upgrade to any compatible android unit......

If it controls more, get a working replacement unit + code............
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by homeboy205: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Anubiri:

It works once in a while

Guess you have to wait to have it work

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
homeboy205:

Guess you have to wait to have it work

I have been waiting since yesterday even today I have tried but The number button is not just working. How will I be driving without music.
Today while I was driving I was just singing the songs I usually play.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Did the vehicle go for a swim in a tsunami or flood

Not at all
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anubiri:

I have been waiting since yesterday even today I have tried but The number button is not just working. How will I be driving without music.

Good practice for your future career as a rapper.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Babadee1900(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anubiri:

[/b]Today while I was driving I was just singing the songs I usually play[b].
Musical talent about to be discovered grin
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anubiri:

A cheaper option, get a Bluetooth speaker and connect to Spotify or deezer......... grin
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
HeavenlyBang:

Good practice for your future career as a rapper.
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

A cheaper option, get a Bluetooth speaker and connect to Spotify or deezer......... grin

That’s not an option to me, if the problem persist after this Epidemic I will take it to my Dealer
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by ehmmy11(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op this ur ride sweet o tongue

I wonder why Honda be forming security for radio undecided

Anyway hope you checked well very well if this car was not flooded.. Not to worry a replacement of the complete system will fix it . Or you maybe lucky the buttons will stop malfunction long enough to allow you input the codes
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
ehmmy11:
Op this ur ride sweet o tongue

I wonder why Honda be forming security for radio undecided

Anyway hope you checked well very well if this car was not flooded.. Not to worry a replacement of the complete system will fix it . Or you maybe lucky the buttons will stop malfunction long enough to allow you input the codes

The security is not just for the Radio alone
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello Guys the Number buttons has worked, I have put the Code and the Radio is working perfectly now.
SOLUTION: I used razor blade to slice in between all the keys to free all the keys and it started working. Now everything is working just fine
Thanks guys for the help.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anubiri:
Please i need help I can’t be driving without music. I just changed my car (Acura ZDX 2010) Battery and when I start the Car it requires me to put the Radio Code. I have the code but the problem is that the Radio Control Numbers are not working.
Please I need help on how to fix it, If you have experienced such before please your advice is needed. THANKS

I don’t really get what your question was .....
You meant the numbers 1 2 3 4 5... are not functional
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emii231:

I don’t really get what your question was .....
You meant the numbers 1 2 3 4 5... are not functional

Yes
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anubiri:
Hello Guys the Number buttons has worked, I have put the Code and the Radio is working perfectly now.
SOLUTION: I used razor blade to slice in between all the keys to free all the keys and it started working. Now everything is working just fine
Thanks guys for the help.
Ok. Happy for you.
Mine is 2013 advance... hope you are enjoying the ride?..
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Emii231:
Ok. Happy for you.
Mine is 2013 advance... hope you are enjoying the ride?..

Bro I’m really enjoying it... Fit all weather Naija road no reach.. The Whip is Cool
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by waledeji(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2020
These are the interiors you can never get in Toyota cars cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
waledeji:

But you can get better on a Lexus, which is Acura's competitor?
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by jogodo5: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
[/s]
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by waledeji(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
jogodo5:
[s][/s]
You came late, you are playing with your job ba cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by jogodo5: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
You came late, you are playing with your job ba cheesy wink cheesy
[/s]
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

But you can get better on a Lexus, which is Acura's competitor?

Taaa
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
waledeji:

Toyota interior no reach
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by KINGreignn: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
Anubiri:

Toyota interior no reach
Anubiri:

Taaa
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=KINGreignn post=89052441][/quote]

Toyota Lover spotted

Acura ZDX can’t be compared with Lexus haba!!
You can match it with BMW X6 not Lexus
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
Anubiri:

Toyota Lover spotted

Meh. If it was so great, why was it cancelled after just three abi four years?
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by KINGreignn: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
Anubiri:

Toyota Lover spotted

tongue tongue
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by KINGreignn: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

grin
Table shaking
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I will lecture you since you dislike google, The ZDX was discontinued after the 2013 model year due to a statement from Honda, You know ZDX is not Acura Original Design so the Acura brand sharpens its focus on new models and core products." The ZDX was the rarest of U.S. manufactured Acura offerings, with a total of 7191 vehicles produced.

I still stand by my word you can Compare ZDX with BMW X6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Process A Fresh Driver's License In Port-harcourtt? / What Does "Hybrid" Mean In A Car? / Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.