Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work (5299 Views)

Acura ZDX Or Benz GLK / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Can I Use 5w30 Instead Of 5w20 Recommended For My ACURA MDX 07 (tokubo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2020
Anubiri:

Based on what u hv been saying, I noticed you have never entered ZDX not to talk of Driving it... no insults bro you might have bigger cars but you have zero knowledge of ZDX

Confirm talk bro, Apart from the powerful road performance, the ride is a combination of beauty and the beast.
If it passes., people must look at it morethan trice
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2020
Emii231:

Confirm talk bro, Apart from the powerful road performance, the ride is a combination of beauty and the beast.
If it passes., people must look at it morethan trice

People must look even the guy that is arguing here will look and wish to have one.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2020
Lol, I never see car to look na ZDX. Probably the worst car for the money I've ever seen. These things go for 6m, lmao. Money for facelift E350. Car wey be like hunchback.
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by diportivo: 8:39am On May 07, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Lol, I never see car to look na ZDX. Probably the worst car for the money I've ever seen. These things go for 6m, lmao. Money for facelift E350. Car wey be like hunchback.

u av time to be triggering guys grin grin

besides,u do not sit on the board of honda.....what do u know undecided
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2020
diportivo:

u av time to be triggering guys grin grin

besides,u do not sit on the board of honda.....what do u know undecided

It's fun. grin

Oga ZDX na Acura Head of Product Planning, and he's been getting plenty of requests asking for a new ZDX. Who am I to argue? lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

It's fun. grin

Oga ZDX na Acura Head of Product Planning, and he's been getting plenty of requests asking for a new ZDX. Who am I to argue? lipsrsealed

Very soon... Behold the All New 2022 Acura ZDX SAC��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
Emii231:

Very soon... Behold the All New 2022 Acura ZDX SAC��‍♂️��‍♂️
lipsrsealed

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by kingreign(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

lipsrsealed

Busted!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

lipsrsealed

Lie lie, even on 150 the ride moves like is still on 100...
Sometimes I don’t know if am driving a Lambor
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by kingreign(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2020
Emii231:

[s]Sometimes I don’t know is am driving a Lambor [/s]

SMH, they'll never learn.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 2:54am On May 10, 2020
Emii231:

Sometimes I don’t know if am driving a Lambor

Don’t mind that guy he is pulling ur legs bro...Sometimes I wonder how pple reason, We that own the Car is telling him our experience but he preferred not to listen maybe because of Jealousy, Pride, Hatred etc. If I’m traveling to nearby inter state no car can overtake me unless I just decide to slow down. This is a fact.. I know the Car is not perfect but is very okay better than Lexus. The design is okay very okay which he knows the truth but decided to lie to himself
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
Anubiri:

Don’t mind that guy he is pulling ur legs bro...Sometimes I wonder how pple reason, We that own the Car is telling him our experience but he preferred not to listen maybe because of Jealousy, Pride, Hatred etc. If I’m traveling to nearby inter state no car can overtake me unless I just decide to slow down. This is a fact.. I know the Car is not perfect but is very okay better than Lexus. The design is okay very okay which he knows the truth but decided to lie to himself

I feel u bro, you have said it all.... certain things can make a make call Red blue.. Envy, jealousy etc.
I love the ride and wished to have it and then worked towards it and now am driving it.
I drove Lexus before ZDX and the difference is too much that you can’t compare.. even my guys that owns Lexus 350 still bow when they see me pass and even wish to swap rides.
Am just wondering the hate this guys have on a great Sports Activity Coupe like ZDX. I love SACs. Are u sure this Envious guys don’t also hate GLE 63?
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Emii231(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

6m asin for ZDX abi for Lexus 350..?? 6m can’t buy ZDX my broda...lol

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
Emii231:

6m asin for ZDX abi for Lexus 350..?? 6m can’t buy ZDX my broda...lol

I no go even buy for 4m. 4m for car that's slower than a 2007 Camry V6? For a car that's always trying to put you in the bush? Am I mad?
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:42am On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I no go even buy for 4m. 4m for car that's slower than a 2007 Camry V6? For a car that's always trying to put you in the bush? Am I mad?

Let me ask you, U don Drive ZDX before just say the truth and end all these arguments?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by diportivo: 12:30pm On May 11, 2020
Anubiri:

heavenlybang

hustle oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
diportivo:

heavenlybang

hustle oooo grin grin

I'm here shaking in anger and jealousy. Make God go do am for me make I fit afford my own. cry

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I'm here shaking in anger and jealousy. Make God go do am for me make I fit afford my own. cry

Our Blue Moon Bracelet can help you acquire Wealth to know more about it contact us on Instagram: @officialafro_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38_2Y0g6fs
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2020
Anubiri:

Our Blue Moon Bracelet can help you acquire Wealth to know more about it contact us on Instagram: @officialafro_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38_2Y0g6fs

Lol, this explains a lot. No go work, dey find people wey you go scam.

You suppose dey wear like ten of those bracelets, so you go fit buy better car. Not this slower than a Camry junk you have right here. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5847525/superclean-v6-camry-muscle-give#89380000

See this Camry V6 wey this guy dey sell. Better car.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You suppose dey wear like ten of those bracelets, so you go fit buy better car. Not this slower than a Camry junk you have right here. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Bro is not for everyone and you must not insult anyone just to prove a point okay.
The Blue moon bracelet is not scam and being wealthy is not by cars. I’m saying this not for you but for others because based on your words I know your level of Understanding. Go and read testimonies
I will advise before you conclude on anything next time you have to be sure okay
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2020
Anubiri:

Bro is not for everyone and you must not insult anyone just to prove a point okay.
The Blue moon bracelet is not scam and being wealthy is not by cars. I’m saying this not for you but for others because based on your words I know your level of Understanding. Go and read testimonies
I will advise before you conclude on anything next time you have to be sure okay

I'm insulting your car, not you. There's a difference.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Now you saying I’m jobless, Let me ask you do you know me before? Have you seen my photo posted as scam before? I’m I not using my real profile here?
Guy just always verify things before concluding next time. This is not a faceless forum as you might think and be mindful of ur words to people okay
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I'm insulting your car, not you. There's a difference.

You said my car is rubbish but it wort over 10 Million naira.. look at your self if you are really telling yourself the Truth.
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
Anubiri:

You said my car is rubbish but it wort over 10 Million naira.. look at your self if you are really telling yourself the Truth.
Enjoy your jet. wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Enjoy your jet. wink

Is not a jet bro... Withdraw the hatred we are not enemies... We were just trying to prove each other wrong based on the argument about the ZDX and Lexus.. Lastly if you are a real businessman you don’t need to speak this way because people will judge and patronize u based on what they see here. I have met so many people through this forum years back and we did business successfully. During my NYSC I created a post which attracted over 200 Persons who met me and today we are all friends thou I lost many contacts
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2020
Anubiri:

Is not a jet bro... Withdraw the hatred we are not enemies... We were just trying to prove each other wrong based on the argument about the ZDX and Lexus.. Lastly if you are a real businessman you don’t need to speak this way because people will judge and patronize u based on what they see here. I have met so many people through this forum years back and we did business successfully. During my NYSC I created a post which attracted over 200 Persons who met me and today we are all friends thou I lost many contacts

Lol, no hate, bruv. Mostly just been messing with you and the other guys from the start. The ZDX is a great car for what it is. A luxurious cruiser. What it's not is a fast car that handles like a sports car.

Those who require my services are not on Nairaland. This place na just cruise for me.

Enjoy your car.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, no hate, bruv. Mostly just been messing with you and the other guys from the start. The ZDX is a great car for what it is. A luxurious cruiser. What it's not is a fast car that handles like a sports car.

Those who require my services are not on Nairaland. This place na just cruise for me.

Enjoy your car.

One Love Bro
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by diportivo: 11:49pm On May 11, 2020
now we can sleep

good night yall grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by Anubiri(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2020
diportivo:
now we can sleep

good night yall grin

Lol �
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by kingreign(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work by ivoryhouse(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2020
Corona blues grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Riding A Bike / What Does "Hybrid" Mean In A Car? / How Reliable Is Montero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.