Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo (1558 Views)

JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? / How To Verify The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 Shortlist / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by olabuk02(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
We do appreciate your participation in the just concluded give away. We subscribe to your business idea and really pray God grant you the enablement to actualize it.

CONGRATULATIONS.
come pick up your package
Iphone 7 (128gb) at Shop No: 18B Na Kuntuma Plaza Jega, Kebbi State.

NOTE:
You are to come pick your package on or before 11th of April 2020. While your win is still valid

Your GVP CODE is
BK2290096RSTV91T.
congratulations once again
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Marcofranz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Scam. Hope you've not sent any money?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by olabuk02(f): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not at tall
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Rachylove(f): 6:16am On May 05, 2020
olabuk02:
We do appreciate your participation in the just concluded give away. We subscribe to your business idea and really pray God grant you the enablement to actualize it.

CONGRATULATIONS.
come pick up your package
Iphone 7 (128gb) at Shop No: 18B Na Kuntuma Plaza Jega, Kebbi State.

NOTE:
You are to come pick your package on or before 11th of April 2020. While your win is still valid

Your GVP CODE is
BK2290096RSTV91T.
congratulations once again
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Rachylove(f): 6:25am On May 05, 2020
Did later received the package
I participated few days ago and I got same message this morning
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by BenDanor(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
Rachylove:
Did later received the package
I participated few days ago and I got same message this morning
I participated few days ago and they sent me the same message. please is this real or it's a scam?
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by BenDanor(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2020
Marcofranz:
Scam. Hope you've not sent any money?
please do you have any experience with them?
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Marcofranz(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
BenDanor:

please do you have any experience with them?
Yes I have sometime last year , it's a fraud.
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Marcofranz(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2020
BenDanor:

I participated few days ago and they sent me the same message. please is this real or it's a scam?
It's a scam don't send money for delivery.
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by BenDanor(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2020
Marcofranz:

It's a scam don't send money for delivery.
Wow! I can't believe I fell for that. I've already sent ₦2,950 for delivery. God help me!
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Pweedycutie(f): 3:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Did you get your package
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Pweedycutie(f): 3:52am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:

Wow! I can't believe I fell for that. I've already sent ₦2,950 for delivery. God help me!

Did you get your package?
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by ikorodureporta: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:

Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Nelsizzy(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:

LEARNER.
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by Nelsizzy(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Pweedycutie:
Did you get your package
Yeah, I told me that he did angry
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by BenDanor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pweedycutie:

Did you get your package?
No I never did. it's a scam. It looked very real. They posed as many phone stores saying you won an iPhone. They will create a group on Telegram and post all manner of stuffs to make you believe.
Re: Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo by BenDanor(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=90217604][/quote] lol

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed [Link Now Available] / How Can I Recoup Payment From Someone Whom I Worked For; We Met On Nairaland. / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.