Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday In This Coronavirus Lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday In This Coronavirus Lockdown (196 Views)

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / How To Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday On A Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Your Child’s Birthday In This Coronavirus Lockdown by fabmumngonline: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
How do you make your child’s birthday memorable amid Coronavirus lockdown?

That’s the big question mums whose kids’ birthday falls during this Coronavirus lockdown period.

As my daughters, the triplets, turn a year older on April 16, I got thinking about the best way to make their birthday a memorable one even at a time like this.

In this article, I highlight some of the ways mums, like you and I, celebrate our children’s birthday this period and make it memorable too.

Cake!

What’s a birthday without a cake?! One of the best ways to make your child’s birthday memorable at this time is to ensure that a cake or at most baked treats are available.

Click here https://fabmumng.com/how-to-make-your-childs-birthday-memorable-amid-coronavirus-lockdown/ to read more

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Buying The Right Used Furniture And Electronics For Your Home. / The Role Of Teacher As A Parent To Student / THE EMIR OF RANO DR TAFIDA ABUBAKAR IS DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.