Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! (280 Views)

Opinion:Western World Has Every Right To Test Corona Virus Vaccines In Africa / How Covid-19 Compares To Malaria And Hiv In Nigeria And The Western World / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! by TkhGuy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello, the statistics that was shown as death toll on covid 19 is shocking but the bigger picture is coming,

I strongly believe they want to spread this virus using nano chip injection in the name of vacin,
Your leaders are corrupt and can be bought, in as much as money is involved,

Say no, do not take any injection from red Cross's or any western nation prior to protect your body from corona pandemic.

You can't trust your government with your lives.. Never!

I know many asshole bastered in this forum will want to rain insults on me,

Even if gave you asshole a link to confirm my fact you scumbags will still have doubt's so no need,

The only thing I am going to add futher is, what's bill gates mission in Africa at this critical moment? If you are wise enough to answer that question, then you will know that some of you will be used as lab rats when it hits Nigeria which will happen when your leaders have collect peanuts to compromise your safety.
Re: Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! by CoronaVirusPro: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Where do you brew news from?

Hearsay ?
Re: Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! by ogatompolo: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Where do you brew news from?

Hearsay ?
[/s]
Re: Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! by BENARI: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
TkhGuy:
Hello, the statistics that was shown as death toll on covid 19 is shocking but the bigger picture is coming,

If a whole Africa 20 death toll on covid 19 will make the western work envy and, there is ingoing plan to infiltrate into African system to give VACIN on covid 19, from India and some other western nation,

I strongly believe they want to spread this virus using nano chip injection in the name of vacin,
Your leaders are corrupt and can be bought, in as much as money is involved,

Say no, do not take any injection from red Cross's or any western nation prior to protect your body from corona pandemic.

You can't trust your government with your lives.. Never!

You are a poo hole. Id:ot!
Re: Say No To Covid 19 Vacin! From Western World! by TkhGuy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
BENARI:

You are a poo hole. Id:ot!

I told your father same thing asshole

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/is-bitcoin-aussie-system-a-scam-beware / Lagos Records 7th Corov Death - Pulse NG / Wuhan City Increases Coronavirus Death Rate Form 2,579 To 3,869

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.