Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) (24724 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) / Covid-19: Ondo Govt Begins Fumigation Of Markets, Motor Parks / Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Dreal1247:
Was the market infested before now? What is the essence of this when people have been out of the markets for over one week?
LMAO.
They must justify the money to be chopped
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Cmanforall: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Dreal1247:
Was the market infested before now? What is the essence of this when people have been out of the markets for over one week?
Lol...
And the virus doesn't last that long.

Anyway, I support the fumigation if it can also kill rats. But bad business for those that make a living from rat poison.
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Em5(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
The virus doesn't survive outside a host for too long
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by hizzylife(f): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
I don't see any sense in these fumigations. Why are they spending money fumigating states that have not recorded even a single case of the virus? Even in Lagos State with the highest cases the spread is not yet community wide to warrant fumigation of the whole city. These people should get their priorities right. It pains me to hear all the billions they claim to be spending on things that are temporary. If our health care system is even average I think we would have been able to manage this without spending all these funds. Why are they spending billions erecting makeshift isolation centres when we have a lot of federal and state health facilities that they can quickly renovate to serve the purpose. The whites they're copying are only doing so because their hospitals are already overwhelmed. After the pandemic, these makeshift centres will be dismantled, billions wasted and we'll go back to square one with no lessons learnt. To think we only have just below 300 cases nationwide. I was hoping by now with this lockdown they would have observed a pattern to this thing in the country and know how and where to tackle it so people will go back to their normal lives. We are being kept in the dark. The only thing we hear about is the billions they are spending.
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Market that looks like a ghetto before..
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Dollypie20(f): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
This is just an avenue to steal money. Wait till when they will give you the budget of what was spent on this fumigation.
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by pryingeyes(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Sorry, is covid-19 in Anambra yet
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Cti28(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
I call bull**** ,I was told special training is needed and if not done properly much damaged can occur. Because of the chemicals
Let me know when they start giving the antibody tests, so we’ll know if we’re safe to go back to life....NCDC has people gear up like that just to hype the fear. Bio suits is complete over kill. If this virus, as contagious as it is, was that deadly, we would all be dead.

;DThere really is an amazing variety of stupid comments and counter comments here. Who knew stupidity could be so entertaining?

Here is Bill Gates in his own words from the Ted talk where he wants to reduce Earths population with vaccines and abortion. So he says if we do a really good job with vaccines and abortion, they can reduce Earths population by around 15%. So the question is how do vaccines reduce the Earths population? Listen to his chilling words at 4 minutes into the video. Is this why they want vaccines? He calls the murder of babies in the womb reproductive health services here. That is why they consider abortion an essential service. It is not that they care about life in the womb. This is a wicked man. They do not care about life inside or outside of the womb by the way. Evil. https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript?language=en#t-203681
Bill Gate is a devil incarnate.
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by kemi15375: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
t1ics1qbq1
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by kemi15375: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Dreal1247:

To reduce the toxicity of the market . It is in the story but you won’t read for details before jumping to the comment session

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
63 markets in just one state ? Waoh
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Obiano abeg no go do like that Jigawa man wey go Dey use hypo and water o

Lol. I never read that one oooo. Money must be made ... na this country conditional transfer dey happen and nobody knows a soul that has received the transfer ... 2 trillion on the table ...... relief turns out to be a loaf of bread per apartment building .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2020
puyol005:
That shinning gear material can only be source in Aba.

Na fire proof material
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by kemi83350: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2020
d2bj8uh3h0
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Dreal1247:
Nkwucha abughi ujo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one.. Obiano is really working..
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO.
They must justify the money to be chopped

Sorry to ask, which movie character is your name gotten from?
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

Sorry to ask, which movie character is your name gotten from?
Game of thrones
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
This is nonsense. Covid-19 fumigation isn't water
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Game of thrones

Yes!
That's true, I remember now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by leicestercamper: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
This is nonsense. Covid-19 fumigation isn't water
[/s]

Useless hopeless old man, so the one your 419 failure governor did in your useless Imo state is the one that is "sense". Anu mpama
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by leicestercamper: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Cool. Willie is working, Anambra is working
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Femijohn198: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
waste of money,lets me asks is Covid-19 even real in Nigeria.our leaders want to use this as opportunity to loot the country dry.useless government useless country.
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Fumigation of markets in Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Fumiigation at main market Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by AmericanQuarter: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Fumigation chemicals were mixed in the water for overall fumigation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Niggmatic: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
puyol005:
That shinning gear material can only be source in Aba.

Na fireproof grin
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
phoenix911:

All the money they are wasting in the name stopping Convid-19 let them use the money to clean our cities. We need a clean environment, clean the rubbish on our streets, clean the open drains and cover them, remove the shanties that lited all over our streets, plant trees and flowers and stop spraying a chemical that will only last one/two weeks.
Who littered the environment in the first place? See, the people need new orientation
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Dreal1247:

Any avenue to issue invoice now is the new format grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by MARKone(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2020
I know say na wiilie go dey inside one of the space suit, that man like to show off

Re: COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Anambra and Enugu leading Lagos in fumigation..

Igbos supposed lead, and show others the way.

Meanwhile, when they fumigate Katsina and Maiduguri, let me know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? / Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.