Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Does My Sperm Cause Allergy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does My Sperm Cause Allergy (520 Views)

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by isar2020: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
so I am writing to just check if anyone else have been through this before or maybe have heard about it previously.

So I have been dating this girl for about two years. While I live in Lagos she lives in Asaba, that means we get to see once a month sometime longer than a month. We have noticed that each time we have sex without protection after few days. Her body reacts indifferent in a way like pimples which leave black spots in her face that clears after a while. We have tried to use protection for a period and this does not happen. Wanted to know how to seek solution because I want to marry this girl.

anyone else experienced anything like this or what can cause this.

Meanwhile we have done series of STI test at prominent labs on different occasion we have no infection….I cannot explain this. Does anyone know

##obs ##forgive poor punctuation if you find one...
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by Nwodosis(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pray for the reactions to continue so that you will be playing safe with booths!
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by CoronaVirusPro: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are you using a 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G device? If yes, switch it off.

That's the root cause.

1 Like

Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by isar2020: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
Pray for the reactions to continue so that you will be playing safe with booths!
playing safe with someone you want to marry ?? did you miss that part...
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by isar2020: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

That's the root cause.

what has this got to do health and sexual life there are no correlation with on that you just wrote
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by CoronaVirusPro: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
isar2020:

what has this got to do health and sexual life there are no correlation with on that you just wrote

The radiation is mutating virus in your sperm.

No vex abeg. I read all this things on Nairaland
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by isar2020: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

stop listening to Chris oyakilome….. and sort of conspiracy........just complete bs ..read instead science journals and studies with backed up facts not cooked up theories that makes no sense...
Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by ogatompolo: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by ogatompolo: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

That's the root cause.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Does My Sperm Cause Allergy by isar2020: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2020
so no one experienced this ??. how can I move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Bill Gates Presentations To CIA In 2005. / I Didn’t Test Positive. – Kogi ‘index’ Case Reveals (photo) / What Drug Can I Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.