Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online (1120 Views)

ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by Tetrahedron: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Federal Government has directed all Tertiary Institutions in the country to resume Academic Session by organising online teaching for Students.
The Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu gave the directive on Thursday during an opened talks with 237 Vice Chancellors, Rectors and Provosts on how to reopen using virtual learning.
All Institutions have been shut for almost 2 weeks now to prevent the spread of Coronavirus pandemic in the country.
Unsure of how soon the Coronavirus pandemic will end, the minister directed all universities, polytechnics and colleges of education to activate virtual learning environment to enable students continue their studies through digital devices.

Read more :
https://abey3475..com/2020/04/fg-directs-tertiary-institution-to.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR03AQrLOyeuQ29s9kj_AdfJ7rNUzMk75-KtjkGk8NqrEAuyYkz6aHIw-34&m=1
Re: FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by SadiqBabaSani: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Audio
Re: FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by seunlayi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
This op sef with audio news
Re: FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by forgiveness: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome development. Kudos
Re: FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by sapientia(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
No way I can believe FG is foolish 100%

This must be fake news.
Re: FG Directs Tertiary Institution To Resume Session Through Online by Macphenson: 5:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Okooo

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. / Please Help Me Beg Ielts To Refund My Money / Can I Study Medicine At Age 35???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.