Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) (15641 Views)

Help My Baby Boy's D4 Light Blinks Constantly / A True Story About Insurance. / Pre-order 2011 Chevrolet Volt: USES PETROL/ELECTRIC (charger Included, 4.85M+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by duality(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:

It cost less than $30 on AliExpress.
That's where I purchase from.

Plz how does it look like and where do you connect it
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
duality:

Plz how does it look like and where do you connect it

An electrician did the connection. He connected it to the door sensor which makes it light up when a door is opened.

Each light tube was placed under the car seats and the front was placed under the dashboard. It has an adhesive surface.

4 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Eddee(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Mazi Finbarr this is great. I especially love the last wheel set you bought. Currently looking for 19s or 20s. Quotes I have received from Lagos for even replica 5x115 wheels are on the high side and local man cannot can for that price.

Baba kingreignn abeg show face

3 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
And I forgot... I've got this subwoofer right in my trunk.
The Bass is very impressive!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Eddee:
Mazi Finbarr this is great. I especially love the last wheel set you bought. Currently looking for 19s or 20s. Quotes I have received from Lagos for even replica 5x115 wheels are on the high side and local man cannot can for that price.

Thanks Baba Eddee... I've been receiving quite a lot of compliments about the wheels. Got them in Lagos though.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by seanfer(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:

Oh, thanks for the compliment.

Please can you share the name of the wax you use and where you get them.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
seanfer:

Please can you share the name of the wax you use and where you get them.

Check the pictures. I uploaded it as well.
Flamingo is the name.
I ordered off AliExpress and it gets delivered within 2-3weeks.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2020
It's obvious you love your car, and I can appreciate that. Good man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Eddee(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:

Thanks Baba Eddee... I've been receiving quite a lot of compliments about the wheels. Got them in Lagos though.

You fit follow your plug talk? Ask am him rates for 20' 5X115?
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by KINGreignn: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Eddee:

*Hides face*

Mike is allergic to ricing.

4 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by aieromon(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:
I know someone will say "It's still Toyota Big Nyash", Yea I know, I still gotta take care of it. cool cool

It's a big nyash I would be excited to ride.

Correction: take good care of her and give her a nickname.

Well done!
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by kernniejay(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:
And I forgot... I've got this subwoofer right in my trunk.
The Bass is very impressive!!!
Nice facelift, hope you replaced your battery to a bigger AH capacity because of all these lights and infotainments?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Eddee(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
KINGreignn:

*Hides face*

Mike is allergic to ricing.

grin
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by fotadmowmend(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Great !
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by dicksonadams(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will like to buy the former rim... Please let's talk 08034288798
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Emmyk(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one. Ohun aani laan naani. cool cool
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
aieromon:

It's a big nyash I would be excited to ride.

Correction: take good care of her and give her a nickname.

Well done!

A nickname... Lol grin grin I haven't thought about. I'll consider doing that.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
It's obvious you love your car, and I can appreciate that. Good man.

Thanks Bozz!!!

How you faring with your Infiniti G35x? grin
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
kernniejay:

Nice facelift, hope you replaced your battery to a bigger AH capacity because of all these lights and infotainments?

These lights use LED bulbs. They really don't use much power.

7 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
dicksonadams:
I will like to buy the former rim... Please let's talk 08034288798

Sold Sir.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by melviniyke2002(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:
In September 2018, I swapped out the Rims from 15" to 16" because I wanted a better ground clearance.

nice one..pls hw much did u got d rim n wot brand of tires did u get n cost....tnxs
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by melviniyke2002(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:

I order off AliExpress and they deliver to a post office in my area. The prices quite varies, but they are generally not expensive.
did u include d post office in ur address....i wot to order tru dem too....d new dvd how much did u got it...thinking of changing mine...car is 2005 camry
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by melviniyke2002(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=MrFinbarr post=88215061]

Thanks Baba Eddee... I've been receiving quite a lot of compliments about the wheels. Got them in Lagos though.[/quote ]how much sir
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
melviniyke2002:
nice one..pls hw much did u got d rim n wot brand of tires did u get n cost....tnxs

Rim at 95k
I used a uniform Grade A Tokunbor Tyres at 10k each

1 Like

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
melviniyke2002:
did u include d post office in ur address....i wot to order tru dem too....d new dvd how much did u got it...thinking of changing mine...car is 2005 camry

Just write your exact shipping address. They'll deliver to a post office closest to your address.

2 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by AgentGoat: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by grimadult(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Very nice work you have done on the vehicle. Don't worry we owe you a free detail session.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Kokomo: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
grimadult:
Very nice work you have done on the vehicle. Don't worry we owe you a free detail session.

Please sir can you help me with free detailing as well? I take God beg you
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
grimadult:

I'll keep waiting Sir, even if it takes forever.
But I've waited too long already grin grin

Thank you in advance
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by twinskenny(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:
Late last year, I decided to do more aesthetic work on it (Lights)... Lol grin grin

I ordered some which quite gave a great look on the car.
You'll never recognize it's a Toyota Camry at night if you see me coming... Lol

The yellow lights are the indicator lights (It floats when it lights up) wink wink
i just got a camry 06, please i will need a link as to where to get those accessories

thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by MrFinbarr(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
twinskenny:
i just got a camry 06, please i will need a link as to where to get those accessories

thanks

www.aliexpress.com

Download the app. It will be easier for you.
Re: A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) by Promxy94(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrFinbarr:

Rim at 95k
I used a uniform Grade A Tokunbor Tyres at 10k each

The tires what year did you get...

I am thinking of changing my tires to new ones because I believe tokunbo Tires are mostly expired or close to expiring. Because of road safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea / 10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain / Fg’s New Automotive Policy To Open Up More Opportunities In Import Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.