Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels (67664 Views)

*Help Stop English Proficiency Exams For Africans From Commonwealth Countries* / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
magicminister:

People like you are the reason why this country will never grow. You defend the indefensible and excuse the inexcusable!

Only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

The guy mumu no be small.. I dey one group on FB.. foreigners living in China... If hin see wetin they they face.. I sure say they sellout no go talk that Kain jibber..
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by PenSniper: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Stupid propaganda by uninvited developpers !
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by KosiGee(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Their frustrations are understandable, being made to walk aimlessly in the rain isn’t funny but I don’t understand the idea of travelling to China within this period.
Don’t they have travel advisers? Are they not aware of the risks involved? Those who were ejected from their houses/homes need to be investigated by the community leaders but booking hotels/lodgings at this time isn’t wise.

Reports of serious cases of the pandemic have been on major media channels. How can these people not be aware of that. It’s embarrassing.

I think he shot himself in the foot by making threats of dealing with and killing Chinese back in Nigeria/Africa. That was very foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by LabDNA: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Why can't FG liase with the Chinese to give a plane clearance to go bring back our citizens and quarantine.

Geofrey Onyema an Igbo man is even the minister of foreign affairs, why is he not bothered, Abike Dabiri madam diaspora haven't you seen this video.

These well-eyed bat-eating Chinese vermins are everywhere in this country spreading this disease, yet they can't give Africans respite in their country, treating them like diseased dogs. Very cruel.

These Chinese should be bundled back to China. They don't treat Black Americans and Britons like this.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by 2016v2017: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The whole world is in lock down her some people re travelling up and down
that's signs of love of money . They love money more than their lives

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
I am still trying to figure out that Asian country that's suitable for people wearing the black skin.. cause they are racist as Bleep...

Asia is mean for tourism... Not for permanent immigration and hustling.. people don't know this...
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrHXLR3sZRc

Chinese Ejecting Africans From Homes, Hotels Over Claims Of Importing Coronavirus Into Country

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/chinese-ejecting-africans-homes-hotels-over-claims-importing-coronavirus-country

Then Nigerian government should go and Evacuate her citizens in China , including the ones in prison .
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Seunmama: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The whole world is in lock down her some people re travelling up and down
odikwa very risky
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Fake news, fake video, fake blogger, next news please.

Fake news?? It's an old news... From 2 days ago.. i was even surprised it wasn't on nairaland yet cause if it that had happened in America.. The stupid Chinese slaves on nairaland would have posted and sugar-coated it..
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

This is what I'm praying for. I pray US will leave us in the hands of Chinese, Saudi Arabia and the rest. Lol. Maybe then they'll realize that there's no such thing as a perfect super power. They'll learn how to choose the lesser evil.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by LabDNA: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

China will never be truly the world's strongest power. How many people even speak their useless language. No world power takes over without having their native language spoken by billions of people around the world.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by mrksquare: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
themosthigh:
As long as African leaders keep stealing instead of working for the good of their people and Africans keep worshiping strange foreign gods like Christ, we will never be respected. Which serious race worship a white bastard son of a carpenter as God? A man whose mother has unwanted pregnancy and lied for her son that God impregnated here and was crucified as a common criminal and who begged his imaginary father in heaven to save him when he was on the cross to no avail.If we need to have a God, let us take the evil out of our gods and worship them like the Europeans did the wicked Yahweh of the Old Testament

Hahahahahaha
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by KosiGee(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
magicminister:

People like you are the reason why this country will never grow. You defend the indefensible and excuse the inexcusable!

Only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

The Chinese police’s inhumanity and the treatment of black immigrants by landlords are bad, if truly these were ejected from the homes they’ve been living in. Most hotels in many countries have temporarily suspended lodgings.

The chinese government should handle this better. Nigeria embassy/community should intervene.

The guy making threats in the video made a big mistake. Threatening to kill someone ruined the video and the message. He was the victim but has suddenly by his own unguided utterances turned himself into a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by perdollar(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
they should hide anywhere, the Chinese can't see clearly wť there ptosis eye
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
beamtopola:

China can never displace USA.....

Hell yeah.. The US is billion of light years away... They just chasing what is out of their sight... Lols
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by LabDNA: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
KosiGee:
Their frustrations are understandable, being made to walk aimlessly in the rain isn’t funny but I don’t understand the idea of travelling to China within this period.
Don’t they have travel advisers? Are they not aware of the risks involved? Those who were ejected from their houses/homes need to be investigated by the community leaders but booking hotels/lodgings at this time isn’t wise.

Reports of serious cases of the pandemic have been on major media channels. How can these people not be aware of that. It’s embarrassing.

I think he shot himself in the foot by making threats of dealing with and killing Chinese back in Nigeria/Africa. That was very foolish.

Oga they were trapped there, our airports and Chinese airports have been shut for days, so how did they get out? Didn't you hear them say they were Isolated for 14days before being kicked out?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by LabDNA: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
leaculpa:
This is a mishmash of videos.

In the first video, there are no shops open on that street. Were they trying to open their shop during a lockdown?

In the 2nd video, the guy mentions that they have been in isolation for 15days since they entered the country. China has a policy where every foreigner entering the country will be tested and isolated for 14days in a designated hotel. The board and feeding bill is on the foreigner. Why complain about that when it's a policy that applies to everyone, Europeans, Africans, Americans inclusive?

The 3rd video the guy is recording & goading the police officer, making threats of 'we will kill the chinese'. What exactly happened to warrant that? They might have broken a law & were being reprimanded by the police. I understand that the Chinese are clamping down on a lot of activities to curb the spread of the virus. It seemed like they desperately wanted the police to misbehave on camera in order to paint a narrative.

In all of these videos none of the nigerians are practising any social distancing & some are not wearing facemasks, even though it's law. When in Rome act like Romans and adhere to their laws. Making a collection of videos for sympathy just because things are not business as usual is looking like blackmail. I'm sure a lot of Chinese people & their businesses are also affected by the new laws.
If things are hard, u can always come back to your country.

Bloody abooki almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Do not be deceived ...the Chinese Doctors are for Aso Rock ooooo since they can't travel out for any Medical Treatment.

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Tank God sensible person like u made FP
u don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Seunmama: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
You don’t want to know the real thoughts of a chinese man to a black man!

You really don’t want to know!!
grin grin grin

Are you calling Americans and Europeans racists, just wait until China becomes the next super power where everyone flocks to then you will see the REAL RACISM
I disagree with you, China is not Racists as you attributed, it's just that anywhere you go, you must see the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by watchindelta(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

lol many Nigerians don't know China now bigger evil! CCP they are evil in China they oppressed everybody. If China be the world power many poor countries will suffer more especially Africa. See what they did to Taiwan.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by CandidNotes: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Please can you share the source of the data you shared? I want to share it with some people. Many thanks �

speaktome:
Its a pity
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by guru90: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Well, it a shame that an. African will travel to China as in without business deals, just to hustle, this people population is twice more than the population of the whole Africa, one of my guy sold everything he had to travel to China, wasted his three years over there and came back, we kept helping him till we got a keke for him, since then anyone that tell me he is going to China to hustle, I will be sorry for the person...

Hahahaha aha. Una finally bought him Keke to help his life joor..... Good move!!!
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by netflicks(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
The Nigerian govt. Should address this immediately
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by DabuIIIT: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Thunda Faya these Chinese monkeys. They brought this evil to the world and now they are looking for scapegoats.
In the US, yesterday,a young Chinese American and her family were brutally attacked and we were feeling sorry and praying for them...but look at them on here!
The world should rally round and neutralize this Asian bully..

Yankee101:
1. Are you visiting, if yes, why visit in the middle of crisis?

2. If you live there why dont you have a house,

3. No one wants any risks to their country via reinfection in this season

The topic says "DRIVEN FROM HOME AND HOTEL" but you deep seated hatred and bitterness for the igbos won't allow you see that.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Jack500: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
[s][/s]I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.[s][/s]

This is balderdash, the Trump u are currently licking his ass now, hate black more, none of his policy has favor blacks or Africans and we all know it is intentional.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Simologistics3: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
leaculpa:
This is a mishmash of videos.

In the first video, there are no shops open on that street. Were they trying to open their shop during a lockdown?

In the 2nd video, the guy mentions that they have been in isolation for 15days since they entered the country. China has a policy where every foreigner entering the country will be tested and isolated for 14days in a designated hotel. The board and feeding bill is on the foreigner. Why complain about that when it's a policy that applies to everyone, Europeans, Africans, Americans inclusive?

The 3rd video the guy is recording & goading the police officer, making threats of 'we will kill the chinese'. What exactly happened to warrant that? They might have broken a law & were being reprimanded by the police. I understand that the Chinese are clamping down on a lot of activities to curb the spread of the virus. It seemed like they desperately wanted the police to misbehave on camera in order to paint a narrative.

In all of these videos none of the nigerians are practising any social distancing & some are not wearing facemasks, even though it's law. When in Rome act like Romans and adhere to their laws. Making a collection of videos for sympathy just because things are not business as usual is looking like blackmail. I'm sure a lot of Chinese people & their businesses are also affected by the new laws.
If things are hard, u can always come back to your country.

Stop saying nonsense, I am here in Guangzhou and every report is real and nobody opens shop or goes into the mall without the management saying so. Is just since 4days now that they turned back saying the virus is been imported by Africans. Even after several test proved negative .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by farem: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrHXLR3sZRc

Chinese Ejecting Africans From Homes, Hotels Over Claims Of Importing Coronavirus Into Country

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/chinese-ejecting-africans-homes-hotels-over-claims-importing-coronavirus-country

This is one of the aftermath of a Nigerian woman that bit Chinese health workers.
I said that Chinese won't lie low on this.
This is how one rabid dog tags every one else as rabid
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by rosamaris: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
People could just choose to remain in their own country during this trying times instead of going up and down looking for what precisely.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
He needs checked up on..

Ikio:
u don't have sense
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by juman(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Why did they travel to china this time of corona.
They are foreigners likely with corona.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel / See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.