Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels (67638 Views)

*Help Stop English Proficiency Exams For Africans From Commonwealth Countries* / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Libya Stops Nigerians, Other Migrants From Crossing To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by eodavids(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2020
God has the solution to covid-19
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Ginomel(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:
I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

I don't see China displacing USA anytime soon. Though they are a real threat to US dominance.

USA is a beast of a country in development and technology, far ahead of China. China is only being boosted by the robust economy but USA has economy and science ahead of China.

Whatever China has achieved today US has done that several years ago.

Besides, any country sanctioned by USA feels the impact unlike China that is at the mercy of World patronage to boost their relevance and economy.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by toscolee(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=88213333]They were recently chosen to be in United nations human rights whatever.

No wonder people have been kicking against it.

Counter him with your own facts na.

He made very intelligent submissions based on the video.

I don't trust China but that does not mean I won't sieve things I hear about them

You are wise one.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by ericuzor(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Well, it a shame that an. African will travel to China as in without business deals, just to hustle, this people population is twice more than the population of the whole Africa, one of my guy sold everything he had to travel to China, wasted his three years over there and came back, we kept helping him till we got a keke for him, since then anyone that tell me he is going to China to hustle, I will be sorry for the person...
they went there to buy goods after been in isolation for 14days they refuse to rent out hotel for them and some of them was chased out from there house's.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by aswani(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Emmerlee:

Instead of basing your judgements on what someone else wrote, I think you should watch the video and make your own conclusions. I can assure you'd think twice even if you're just a little smart.

Bros Emmelee,

I am not even smart sef.

The initial article was a total nonsense. For something this sensitive, we should have had names of hotels and landlords and their side of the story or "No comment" from them at the very least.

The person I complimented was extremely articulate in the way they destroyed the flimsy evidence they saw and I am not ashamed to say I defer to more intelligent people generally.

The article thankfully concluded that African community leaders were in talks with the authorities so I guess this would be ironed out sooner rather than later which is a good thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Ginomel(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
leaculpa:
This is a mishmash of videos.

In the first video, there are no shops open on that street. Were they trying to open their shop during a lockdown?

In the 2nd video, the guy mentions that they have been in isolation for 15days since they entered the country. China has a policy where every foreigner entering the country will be tested and isolated for 14days in a designated hotel. The board and feeding bill is on the foreigner. Why complain about that when it's a policy that applies to everyone, Europeans, Africans, Americans inclusive?

The 3rd video the guy is recording & goading the police officer, making threats of 'we will kill the chinese'. What exactly happened to warrant that? They might have broken a law & were being reprimanded by the police. I understand that the Chinese are clamping down on a lot of activities to curb the spread of the virus. It seemed like they desperately wanted the police to misbehave on camera in order to paint a narrative.

In all of these videos none of the nigerians are practising any social distancing & some are not wearing facemasks, even though it's law. When in Rome act like Romans and adhere to their laws. Making a collection of videos for sympathy just because things are not business as usual is looking like blackmail. I'm sure a lot of Chinese people & their businesses are also affected by the new laws.
If things are hard, u can always come back to your country.

You are so biased and I know it is region -based.

Put yourself in their shoes and read what you wrote.

If your brother calls you from China or any other country and tells you his predicament ,will you still sound same.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by AdaOgwashi: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Other people will now suffer for viruses started in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ZOjNFFEg4
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Basher8583: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
leaculpa:

In the first video, there are no shops open on that street. Were they trying to open their shop during a lockdown?

In the 2nd video, the guy mentions that they have been in isolation for 15days since they entered the country. China has a policy where every foreigner entering the country will be tested and isolated for 14days in a designated hotel. The board and feeding bill is on the foreigner. Why complain about that when it's a policy that applies to everyone, Europeans, Africans, Americans inclusive?

The 3rd video the guy is recording & goading the police officer, making threats of 'we will kill the chinese'. What exactly happened to warrant that? They might have broken a law & were being reprimanded by the police. I understand that the Chinese are clamping down on a lot of activities to curb the spread of the virus. It seemed like they desperately wanted the police to misbehave on camera in order to paint a narrative.

In all of these videos none of the nigerians are practising any social distancing & some are not wearing facemasks, even though it's law. When in Rome act like Romans and adhere to their laws. Making a collection of videos for sympathy just because things are not business as usual is looking like blackmail. I'm sure a lot of Chinese people & their businesses are also affected by the new laws.

Thank you for this detailed analysis. Please do you have CFA certification. If you don please go and do the exam. I'm so confident you will slaughter dat exam with the skills you have displayed here.

SR are becoming grossly unprofessional of late
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by adebayo987: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Na because we no gree for their unemployed doctors to get employment for our country.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by GreatMiki1: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Are you sure you are OK
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Ginomel(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
themosthigh:

Hahaha

Keep on laughing at your ignorance after typing nonsense. When you commit suicide tomorrow, I won't be surprised because the frustration is well written on you.

If you don't believe in what is true, is not a reason to condemn what is true.

Even your evil passion in what you wrote actually depicts you know the truth and was struggling to foolishly suppress the truth.

Just walk and pass to avoid a wrath on you.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by danigbo(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2020
The quest for money by my people is legendary !
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2020
entreprelaptop:

This gibberish you wrote up there speaks volumes about your warped mindset and hatred for your fellow countrymen..instead of you to speak against this inhuman treatment, you choose to be very foolish and sentimental

Maybe he was blunt, but I think he made some sense. If u have a home or someone u came to visit in China then u should be going there after quarantine instead of trying to look for a hotel. I don't think this is a time u say u want to travel to a country to 'hustle'. We are in the middle of a pandemic and every countries are trying as much as possible to curb it. These ones look like they just flew in. Maybe they have been living in China before or this is their first time , I don't know but I don't think this is the time to do that.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by AdaOgwashi: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
leaculpa:

[/s]

You're a zombie
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by lakesider(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
How come this tribe always feel entitled everywhere they go.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Niggmatic: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Well, it a shame that an. African will travel to China as in without business deals, just to hustle, this people population is twice more than the population of the whole Africa, one of my guy sold everything he had to travel to China, wasted his three years over there and came back, we kept helping him till we got a keke for him, since then anyone that tell me he is going to China to hustle, I will be sorry for the person...

Oga softly softly dey blow lie abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Iko5000: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Spot on , lots of Africans are not aware that china has started to colonised Afica through the back door because our love for freebies .
herzernIsHere:

Wait till China displaces USA and see how degrading you all will be treated. Chinese and their disregard for black race and Human rights is second to none.

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Mizwisdom(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Where Oga Chuxie?
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by obaro85: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2020
You are lost without bearing. Evil is evil and it has nothing to do with the creator of the universe. If you are pained, look for your father Satan the devil to help you.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Topmaike007(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
herzernIsHere:

do you watch the video at all or you just commented base on the headline from Sahara reporter

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by iamola(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
I tired o, it is stay at home, not traveling abroad.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by macjireh: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by macjireh: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by TheKing4040(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=herzernIsHere post=88213194]I laugh at blacks who hate USA as a worldpower.

I swear down, the Chinese are very wicked and heartless, if you doubt, ask people who have worked in Chinese companies even here in our own country..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by ugolinze123(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2020
magicminister:

People like you are the reason why this country will never grow. You defend the indefensible and excuse the inexcusable!

Only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Don't mind the fool
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by PHijo(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
SoNature:
They are ejecting Africans from their country after discriminating against them by isolating them for 15 days.

Meanwhile, Nigerian government is inviting some Chinese doctors to share experience with them.

The question is,"Why do you need the expertise of Chinese doctors when you always claim to be treating and discharging Nigeria's Covid-19 patients?"

No doubt, Nigeria is the most useless country on planet Earth.

Little wonder Nnamdi Kanu calls it a zoo

Zoo is an understatement, it is a rainforest.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Vickeeeee: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
U see what is happening now, this people are wicked. Only if Buhari had shut that airport at the beginning. See China that brought coronavirus to this earth is now doing this. Is not their fault.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Princewell2012(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2020
beamtopola:

China can never displace USA.....

Hmm yes that what China is trying to achieve.

Watch out America will definitely fight back.
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by Dayodragon: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
SoNature:
They are ejecting Africans from their country after discriminating against them by isolating them for 15 days.

Meanwhile, Nigerian government is inviting some Chinese doctors to share experience with them.

The question is,"Why do you need the expertise of Chinese doctors when you always claim to be treating and discharging Nigeria's Covid-19 patients?"

No doubt, Nigeria is the most useless country on planet Earth.

Little wonder Nnamdi Kanu calls it a zoo

I hope you saw how a nurse was bitten by a Nigerian under quarantine..in the name of trying to escape.. What's your take on that??
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by JayPeeOham: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Na so so igbo I dey hear for the video o, undecided shocked

Abi na only Igbo people dem pursue for there?

Igbo amaka grin tongue
Re: Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels by edoboy74(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Meanwhile Nigeria government are about to host 18 of their doctors in a matter of days, this is fishy,,, Black are betraying blacks

Nigeria = $22.4B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.