Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Governor Okowa Speaks On The COVID-19 Case In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okowa Speaks On The COVID-19 Case In Delta State (223 Views)

Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Speaks On The COVID-19 Case In Delta State by News247updates: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has just confirmed a case of coronavirus in Delta. The case was among the 16 just released on Tuesday evening by the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control at about 9.30pm.

The entrance of Delta has made it 17 states in Nigeria with the disease. Lagos is the highest with 130 cases, the federal capital territory 50 and Osun state has 20 in number.

The governor's statement read as follows

This evening, a patient in Delta State tested positive for the #COVID19 virus. This index case is already receiving the necessary treatment at one of our isolation centers. Tomorrow morning, I will be addressing our citizens on developments surrounding this case.

Again, I ask that you all remain calm at this time and continue to adhere to the precautionary measures and isolation directives that we have put in place to keep you and your families safe. I have no doubt whatsoever that we will all get through this together

(1) (Reply)

Teni Addresses The Subjects Of Pine And Possessiveness With Amorous Poetry / [opinion]joeboy Call: What Do You Guys Think About The Song? Wack Or Lit!!!!(see / Aramide Scheduled For Celeb Stopover Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.