Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd (356 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd by SportingRave: 1:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Manchester United striker Alexis Sanchez is reluctant to give up his galactic wages to leave Old Trafford this summer.

The London Evening Standard says the 31-year-old is reluctant to take a pay cut just to secure a move, despite it being made clear he is not in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s plans.

Sanchez still has two more years to run on a contract worth around £450,000-a-week, forcing Old Trafford’s hierarchy to weigh up their options as to how to handle their highest-paid player.

Read More:

https://sportingrave.com/2020/04/07/5067alexis-sanchez-not-willing-to-get-wage-cut-to-exit-man-utd/
Re: Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd by phrancys001(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Contract is contract
Re: Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd by accountantben: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2020
I don't blame Sanchez but rather Mourinho who brought this good for nothing player to Manutd. I think the best way to go is to terminate the contract and pay him all his entitlement. His continue presence in this club will bring about dressing room issues. You can't imagine someone who is not playing but is earning more than those that are playing. It's better we get rid of him.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Not Willing To Get Wage Cut To Exit Man Utd by SportingRave: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
accountantben:
I don't blame Sanchez but rather Mourinho who brought this good for nothing player to Manutd. I think the best way to go is to terminate the contract and pay him all his entitlement. His continue presence in this club will bring about dressing room issues. You can't imagine someone who is not playing but is earning more than those that are playing. It's better we get rid of him.

Mourinho is a desperate coach..Once he has a target like this he will go extra mile to get him.He only has one year left on his contract i believe man utd should stick with him for the remaining one year atleast for squad depth then get rid of him after

(1) (Reply)

Paul Scholes / 'ibrahimovic Only Hated A Few Team-mates, Cavani Is One Of Them' - Ciani Reveals / Bundesliga Restart Blow As Dresden Squad Placed In 14-day Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.