Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sad News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad News (573 Views)

A Breaking Developing Sad News / Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad News by 1johnjohn(m): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Sad news!

I woke up to the news that a client, (name withheld) just tested positive for Covid 19.

She's been in Germany for her PhD,

We had a chat about two weeks ago and she told me she was staying safe and isolating well.

My fear for her is that she has some underlying health challenges

While she was in Nigeria, i remember there's barely a time she would not say that she needed to take her drugs at so so so time (or something like that)..

She confides in me, particularly investment and family wise.

She acquired 2 good properties through me, and she recently expressed her intention to buy more.

For reasons i don't want to mention, she doesn't inform any of her family members or relatives about her investments.

Just me.

She said she tested positive on Friday night (April 3).

It became more scary to me when she said she wanted to make some declarations.

She wanted to Write her Will.

Hmmm

====

Even though the above story was cooked with sauce, few thoughts quickly rushed to mind.

There are countless people with properties, digital assets and so on within the knowledge of no one.

Not even their lawyer, because they use lawyers randomly without retaining any.

Some bought real estate directly from companies without a trustee of any sort.

If they made payment half way and got stuck, no one knows

If death occurs, what happens to the investments?

It's not about covid 19, it's just the way life happens sometimes.

====

I'm determined to teach few people:

1. Step By Step Blueprint on How To Write Your Will in a Valid Way And Lodge It At Jaw-dropping Low Cost

2. The Concept of Private Trusteeship, and How To Choose One Safely.

(With Real Case Study)

====

Course fee: N6,000
Venue: Secret Facebook Group
Day: Wednesday 8th, 2020.

Pay Into: 0448991523 GTB
Account Name: Real Pathmakers & Lawfield.

To get 50% discount, Comment your thought on the subject matter, Share this post. After that, Send a DM to get access link to the class.

Should you think you're not there yet, kindly share still as someone on your timeline may need this seriously right now.

See you there!!
Re: Sad News by SharonLoveth(f): 4:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Delta Govt Extends Stay At Home Lockdown For Two Weeks / Abba Kyari Burial:nigeria Where Is President Buhari? / Chinese Racism: Blacks Now Being Stopped From Entering Shopping Centers In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.