Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donating $1 Billion Of His Equity In Square To Pandemic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donating $1 Billion Of His Equity In Square To Pandemic (165 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donating $1 Billion Of His Equity In Square To Pandemic by drcast(m): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2020
“Why now? The needs are increasingly urgent, and I want to see the impact in my lifetime,” Dorsey, 43, wrote on Twitter. “I hope this inspires others to do something similar. Life is too short, so let’s do everything we can today to help people now.”

Dorsey, who has a net worth of about $3.3 billion according to Forbes, announced the plan Tuesday on Twitter.

Read more, GoodNews ONLY: https://bimberbuzz.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-donating-1-billion-of-his-equity-in-square-to-covid-19-relief-efforts/

(1) (Reply)

Drake And P Diddy Dance Competition On IG Live See Who,won (video) / Chioma Recovers From COVID-19, Tested Negative- Davido / Wholesale 925 Silver Jewellery Suppilers Online India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.