Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Covid 19; Relief Materials Politicians, Civil Servants And The Populace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19; Relief Materials Politicians, Civil Servants And The Populace (174 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19; Relief Materials Politicians, Civil Servants And The Populace by Wasky101: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
This is a short story of covid 19 Relief Materials and it also extends to every other works of life in Nigeria

Nigeria government (politicians) release 500k bags of rice to share to the lower class.
500 bags get to the agency in charge.
Agency in charge returns 200k bags to vendor in exchange for money at a reduced price
Agency in charge store 150k bags for sharing among themselves.
Releases 150k bag
I derica of rice finally gets to the lower class.

This is not only synonymous with the relief materials but all works of life

Can we then continue to champion the cause that politicians are the cause of our problems in Nigeria?
This politicians were Nigerians before they became office holders and will continue to be Nigerians after until their death.

It's it obvious that we are our own problem, nobody anywhere wants to do anything the right way.

If we have stringent anti corruption laws and are enforced throughout the private and public sectors thoroughly won't all of us be residents in a jail under 1 year.

My case study.
Private citizen donates 10bags of rice to the baaale of his community in Ojodu, a group of people who were present when the rice was delivered came back 4days after to tell him that baale has not released a single grain of rice.
Baale is not hungry, if you lockdown the nation for 1 year I am sure he and his family will continue to feed.

How can anyone explain this
Re: Covid 19; Relief Materials Politicians, Civil Servants And The Populace by Wasky101: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Cc seun

(1) (Reply)

Confiscated Rice As Palliative. / *COVID-19: Nigerians Blast NASS Member For Criticising Fg’s Palliative Programme / Governorment Should Create Alternatives, Hunger Is Deadly Than Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.