Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Spouses Lockdown Tales - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spouses Lockdown Tales (608 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spouses Lockdown Tales by Litigant(f): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Lockdown is happening in some places in the world right now due to the Corona virus Pandemic, there are some people who are lucky enough to be spending this period with their partner ... Are u one of them??

Some couples (both married and dating)are just beginning to know each other well with the lock down....

Some stories are sweet and some are not...
Some don't want the lock down to end,
some cannot wait for it to end...

Some marriages will be renewed after the lock down
Some may end...sadly. cry

Some relationships will lead to Marriage after lock down and some will end.

Some side chicks will even lose their sugar daddies to the original owners.. hehehee

Let us hear lock down tales oh.....
I don't have any because I am still single, I dey my papa house

Let us gist...
Lalasticlala good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spouses Lockdown Tales by Geminita: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Litigant, you have abandoned diary section oo undecided undecided

Come and update na.. I miss your update
Re: Spouses Lockdown Tales by Litigant(f): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Geminita:
Litigant, you have abandoned diary section oo undecided undecided

Come and update na.. I miss your update
sorry dear wink will do that tonight
How's lockdown going
Re: Spouses Lockdown Tales by Geminita: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Litigant:
sorry dear wink will do that tonight
How's lockdown going
Okay dear .

I am tired of it.. What about you?? It's not getting funny anymore cry
Re: Spouses Lockdown Tales by ahnie: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Of a truth...i"'m enjoying this lockdown,it's a blast,I used this opportunity to work on my marriage...and the result has been awesome.

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / If Ugly Women Still Cheat What Is The Point? / 20 Easy Ways To Make Your Bathroom Smell Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.