Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! (1424 Views)

My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by 24kmagic: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2020
HiFreda:
Men will be acting nollywood with their lives.
The narrative never changes.
They walk away. 20 years later, they return to look for 'my child'.
If more men took responsibility for the children they concieve, we will have fewer single mothers in the society and reduce their stigmatisation.

Actually, it should be if more women close their legs, we will have fewer single mothers in the society

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by HiFreda(f): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Actually, it should be if more women close their legs, we will have fewer single mothers in the society

Actually it should be If more men stopped sleeping around, we will have fewer single mothers in the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by 24kmagic: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
HiFreda:

Actually it should be If more men stopped sleeping around, we will have fewer single mothers in the society.

Tell your fellow girls to close their legs as much as possible. Until they learn to do that, we'll keep on having bundles of single mums. This is because 8 out of 10 boys just want to fvck and go.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by HiFreda(f): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Tell your fellow girls to close their legs as much as possible. Until they learn to do that, we'll keep on having bundles of single mums. This is because 8 out of 10 boys just want to fvck and go.

Tell your 8 out of 10 boys to keep their dick in their pants. Until they learn to do that, we'll keep having bundles of irresponsible deadbeat fathers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by CHoccolaTE: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
@
HiFreda:

Tell your 8 out of 10 boys to keep their dick in their pants. Until they learn to do that, we'll keep having bundles of irresponsible deadbeat fathers.
HiFreda:

Lmao grin grin grin

I too like you grin

Don't mind these people that want to blame their irresponsible behavior on women

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Kingarthur21:
when deadbeats dad leave,they will blame the women for everything. I have not seen any sect of humans attacked and ostracised like Single moms.
They date,break up,she had character issue thus he left.
They date,it is crystal clear the break up was his fault,they blame her for choosing him and opening legs for him.
They accuse them of promiscuity,even the ones struggling hard and selling roasted corn to feed her child,they must attack or blame her for one thing. Even the ones whose husbands baby father are continents away they suspect she is sleeping with him.
The kids arent left out,scoundrels see their kids are unfit for marriage..

And after everything,when the deadbeat father comes home to reunite,they chatise her for denying him his right to see his kid,they accuse her of turning kids against him,they want a royal welcome for him...he has done no wrong. Besides was she not the one who opened legs for him?
Nothing is wrong with a single dad,infact he must be a good man for taking care of the kid. Something must be wrong with a single mum,she must be wayward for opening her legs .

This are the people feminists should be fighting for,they will rather fight for irrelevant things.

Best thing I ve read on nairaland today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Turning 40 Soon / How Much Was Your Wedding Bill? / My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.