Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (24192 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His 47th Birthday (Photo) / AY Makun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by constant1960: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Coro generation [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by iammo(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
He was married by his wife.. he even took her name as his
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Atleast, he doesn't have that cone-head for nothing... He's using it wisely and that cone-head has brought him fame and good life in a develop country...

I wouldn't mind taking "Mia Khalifa" as my surname too.

Happy birthday Boobi Konda.

he had become a naturalized citizen of Japan, taking his wife's surname and registering officially as Bobby Konda (Konda Bobī).

AREWA RIGHT NOW (CLAP CLAP) THE PLAN IS WORKING

FUCKUUP THE COUNTRY SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR US AS WE CAN BRING OUR PEOPLE FROM SENEGAL TO TAKE UP THEIR LAND THAT THEY LEFT BEHIND

EXCELLENT

1 Like

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by gpatern: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2020
I think bros suppose they practice social distancing to avoid story that touch like in this thread

https://tii.ai/X4zfP
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by placeofallure(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
irunoko:
Kilowamu tofin ranjumagbari beyen?

Some Nairalanders and crazy monikers! grin grin Irunoko bawo?

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Ikpeazukerosene:

If it was an Ipob pig like your father, he would have used his wife to carry cocaine and get her executed.

Your Mom is very lucky. At least, all she can carry for your father are children laced with genetic stupidity.
My comment struck some nerves there. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ajimotoke(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
The guy look more wrestler than OAP grin grin
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Hades2016(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Atleast, he doesn't have that cone-head for nothing... He's using it wisely and that cone-head has brought him fame and good life in a develop country...

you know you’re wicked bro grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Bjornson01(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Such a sellout grin I remember his hilarious loss to Bob Sapp in the ring
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
had become a naturalized citizen of Japan, taking his wife's surname and registering officially as Bobby Konda (Konda Bobī).

na sufferings make dis one go drop him name and begin bear woman name?

grin grin grin

Konda ko kondo ni

Tufiakwa

It's a weird Japanese tradition, done when the family has no sons to pass the lineage...
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by realstars: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Through Party Now. Happy Born Day To You.

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
In case you want to see the man himself in action, here's a youtube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_t0KMQwLM

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
He was married by his wife.. he even took her name as his

Possible his wife's family does not have enough sons.....so he took the name of the wife.

Strange Japanese tradition.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

For once, let's drop all this tribalism on Nairaland...it's getting annoying.

Every day, Hausa vs Yoruba vs Igbo.

Give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Myer(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2020
lalasticlala:
Bobby Ologun Turns 47 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Ologun

OP are you trying to get dude in trouble. You shoud say he turned 47 not that he celebrated 47 cos you made ot sound like he threw a party like Funke Akindele.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Man wey get sense

Some low life Africa man will not allow his pride to permit him to change his surname, yet lives in penury
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by iammo(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

Possible his wife's family does not have enough sons.....so he took the name of the wife.

Strange Japanese tradition.

that's true, once read that somewhere.. Japanese rich men without male child groom in laws and adopted son to succeed them

1 Like

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Myer(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
had become a naturalized citizen of Japan, taking his wife's surname and registering officially as Bobby Konda (Konda Bobī).

grin grin grin

Konda ko kondo ni

Tufiakwa

Clearly your ignorance precedes you.
If you had any trace of wisdom, you'll lnow he adopted her name for the sake of their children, to avoid racism.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2020
We need an instagram video post
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

Clearly your ignorance precedes you.
If you had any trace of wisdom, you'll lnow he adopted her name for the sake of their children, to avoid racism.

Not necessarily.

In Japan, if a family does not have enough sons, or no sons, a guy marrying into the family will take on the family name, and his children will bear the wife's name.

As for racism, hafu (that is children with one non-Japanese parent) are seriously discriminated against. Yes, even if the non-Japanese father is white.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Myer(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
kikero:

Not necessarily.

In Japan, if a family does not have enough sons, or no sons, a guy marrying into the family will take on the family name, and his children will bear the wife's name.

As for racism, hafu (that is children with one non-Japanese parent) are seriously discriminated against. Yes, even if the non-Japanese father is white.

Your point being, he did it to avoid racism towards his children. Exactly.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
this one escape Nigerian suffer since!
undecided
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

Your point being, he did it to avoid racism towards his children. Exactly.

No, read the last sentence in my comment.

There is every likelihood that his children(he does have children) might suffer some racist behavior...though it may be toned down since he is a prominent tarento (TV personality)

Anyway, for more information...see here. If you have Amazon Prime, watch the documentary Hafu(trailer below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_wQQZY-OE
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by tipssy1: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Here in Aftican, the man retain is family name and not act like a feminine.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by toprealman: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Eriggs:
correct man, unfortunately we have many stupid ones here than wise people like you. many of the wise ones just read and pass without commenting so they won't be dragged by idiots that abound here
Guy man....how we go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by tammie24: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

cone head shape is cute my dear

Now compare that to the flat shaped head

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by tammie24: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:

grin grin grin

Konda ko kondo ni

Tufiakwa
it has its advantages especially for a black person in Japan
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by scoundrel(f): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
I know this guy only from a one time MMA search. Last I remember his record comprises of all losses. See him here looking like a low budget Rampage Jackson. Happy Birthday to him, anyway. I didn’t know he had a following in Nigeria.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by howmarket2: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
help me out this period. first bank 3029609748 ify chukwuemeka.
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy birthday to him...
Re: Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Albertone(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:

grin grin grin

Konda ko kondo ni

Tufiakwa
In Japan, na woman dey pay groom price. Mostly na she go house the man.She fit send the husband packing out of her house. And na the man go bear the woman's surname.

Bobby konda is also a comedian.A very funny one at that. Only those who understand japanese can understand his jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death / 2face And Annie Idibia At Campari Event, Take Lovely Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.