Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. (11209 Views)

This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Patience Jonathan Throws Another Bomb To APC / Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by moderattor: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2011
Today
TB Joshua has prophesied that another boma will rock nigeria
and
'this one will shake the Nation'
'this one will make ppl say
'ahh this bomb thing is a serious issue oo' '

'this will happen on the 17th.
But 17th of which month?
Not yet clear to me.
Pray for Nigeria'
TB Joshua
who had prophesied previous bomb attacks ,continued.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
This fool should be arrested.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by moderattor: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
TB Joshua also prophesied
Today at the synagogue church of all nations
ikotun lagos state, Nigeria.
'many Goverment personality shuld not enter the same plane flying from one state to another.
Am seeing a plane crash that will spill blood'
'this will be caused by the lust for power.'
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by wesley80(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
It is already a serious issue and we dont need a bigger bomb to drive it home. That said, if the Prophet actually said it, I think it should be taken very seriously. He's predos (I've paid particular attention 2 his football predos) have always come true. I Think Ngr seriously needs our prayers.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nonesense. If the man knows, he should tell government agencies who planted the bombs that exploded. He should also tell us exactly when and where the next bomb will explode and who would detonate them. We know of the possibility of more bombs unless things improve in the country.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by moderattor: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
he said that the problem with the Government is that they dont listen to prophets.

He suggested that prophets shuld be part of SSS.

He said that the prophesies are for 'public consumption',
that if SSS shuld call him
he'll give complete details.

He said the plain crash will be comming this tuesday or wednesday.
He warned that all government planes shuld be checked before use.

He said the plane crash will
force nigeria to drop their flag low (signifyin death of government officials)
'pray for Nigeria'
he pleaded.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Rhino5dm: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2011
Holy moses! dont be surprise if this man will not plant the bomb himself to justify whtrever prophecy his making, we have seen many of his type.  some even gone to the extent of faking thier kidnapp.

he should either give us the time and location of the bombs so that the victims to be can be intimated or he should just keep mute.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2011
abeg bros make we hear word,if anything should happen,dis man should be arrested
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by wesley80(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
Y not save your venom till he's proven wrong.what makes any of u think u're smarter than anyone attending his church?
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by blacksta(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
interesting - Irrespective of what people think TB is one of those pastors in Nigeria that i respect . His style is completely different from the likes of Adeboye or oyedipo. but the predictions should not be brushed aside and every lead should be investigated by the security agencies. God does reveal to his people for prevention. It is the will of God that no one should perish especially not thru jihadist bombs

1 Like

Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by IYANGBALI: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2011
wesley80:

Y not save your venom till he's proven wrong.what makes any of u think u're smarter than anyone attending his church?
no,you watch your mouth,are you one of his members or you are paid to do PR for him on NL? tongue
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by yorker: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^^ and blacksta why are you so black and your brian soo black foolish prophet foolish member, your prophet should have told you the next bomb is taking place at your sinnergogue. ODE PATAKI
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by ShangoThor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
ROSSIKE:

This fool should be arrested.
[size=18pt]@ ROSSIKE
LOL ,  haha you’re hilarious, I take it you’re a skeptic.
[/size]
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by unipol(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2011
please everybody, who can help me to get a visa to ghana? because i am planning my self exile soon, untill nigeria gets better.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by wesley80(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^^ Of course its next 2 impossible to convince some1 that believes they came into existence as a result of some 'big bang' about anything esp when u start with 'God says'. . . That is undastandable. But what I dont undastand is y most of u choose to display your silly antics in any thread with a vestige of Religion. Arent u content with being foools in yourselves? Must u shout it to the world?
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by moderattor: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
@wesley80
i dey feel your flows.

For the rest of you who still doubt
he prophesied The death of Bimbo odukoya, Fawemi, 24th december(jos)
and 29th december.
He also prophesied yaradua
with exact dates.
But SSS and you numb 'big bang' heads wont listen until it happens.
He prophesied the comming of Goodluck Jonathan
thats why i think Johnathan will win in 2011
he also said 2011 elections will be postponed 2 times more and many more. . .
He saved the southern president of ivory coast from being assasinated (at least that one listened and came to Nigeria for full details)
want to hear more?
Or want to get to ikotun and see for your self?
Ability to see the future
and into people's minds
and into the past were one was not present
is something that is beyond mathemathcs and darwin and all the other founders of other religions.
If u have never met a man
who can do this you have nothing to say about God or religion.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Abeem(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
There are some people who will not believe or will simply refuse to believe because of hatred implanted in their hearts when faced with hard facts. The hatred is ingrained in their sub-conscious and cannot be erased unless they work on it. I have a remedy for them (authored by Ms Florence Shinn) if only they recognize they have a problem and they would like to work on it. It is a mere repetition of these words:
I cast the burden of resentment on the super-conscious mind, and I go free, to loving, harmonius and happy.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by 190: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Olaedo1: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2011
This is how you can tell if nigeria is really stepping up the sophistication in homeland security,if they arrest and question TB Joshua for this comment that he made. If they never do then you know they are not making any serious efforts towards security.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2011
Does he intend to plant the bombs himself?

Braggat!!!
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by rasputinn(m): 3:37am On Jan 03, 2011
Now TB Joshua wants to plant his own bomb,IBB/Atiku now have proteges in strange places
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by rasputinn(m): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2011
Now TB Joshua wants to plant his own bomb,IBB/Atiku now have proteges in strange places
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Pharoh: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2011
moderattor:

@wesley80
i dey feel your flows.

and 29th december.
with exact dates.
He prophesied the comming of Goodluck Jonathan
He saved the southern president of ivory coast from being assasinated (at least that one listened and came to Nigeria for full details)
want to hear more?
Or want to get to ikotun and see for your self?
Ability to see the future
and into people's minds
and into the past were one was not present
is something that is beyond mathemathcs and darwin and all the other founders of other religions.
If u have never met a man
who can do this you have nothing to say about God or religion.

Please don't mind the people who are doubting you, by the time it comes to pass they will remember this thread.

Do you have the videos with you, i can give you my email.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Nsiman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nothing in nigeria shld be under rated, atiku and ibb's statements were under rated, look at what has befallen us, T.B u say prophesied about pples' death and the death stigma killed them, now he has started for the entire nation, this T.B will plant bombs to fulfil his prophesies. IN THE BIBLE TIMES PROPHETS WHO UTTERED INFLAMATORY PROPHESIES WERE KEPT BEHIND BARS UNTIL IT COME TO PASS, T.B shld face same as a 'prophet'
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by otokx(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
There is freedom of speech; people should just be careful.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by TippyTop(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
moderattor:

@wesley80
i dey feel your flows.

and 29th december.
with exact dates.
He prophesied the comming of  Goodluck Jonathan
want to hear more?

This man must be a "god" if he knew things would happen before they actually do. Is he the holiest man on earth that he has direct link to the Almighty? Believing this man is akin to reading your horoscope first thing in the morning. You tend to spend that day making the horoscope hold true. Some nutter will want to plant a bomb on the said date to prove this "satan" right.
This man should be helping the SSS not preaching heresy.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by DisGuy: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
wesley80:

It is already a serious issue and we dont need a bigger bomb to drive it home. That said, if the Prophet actually said it, I think it should be taken very seriously. He's predos (I've paid particular attention 2 his football predos) have always come true. I Think Ngr seriously needs our prayers.

yea me too, PAUL THE OCTOPUS GOT 8 OUT OF 8 IN THE WORLD CUP PREDICTIONS, grin

but we've been praying since na, we have the highest number of church/square mile. . . .
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
@poster, Wow! This is a beautiful thread. I believe you must be updated on TBJ prophecies. I have also kept in touch wid most of his prophecies in the past and the man is gifted

keep this thread alive and please update us with more of his latest prophecies. You're truly doing a nice job.
wink
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Dis Guy:

yea me too, PAUL THE OCTOPUS GOT 8 OUT OF 8 IN THE WORLD CUP PREDICTIONS, grin

but we've been praying since na, we have the highest number of church/square mile. . . .

wass up about paul the Octopus? Its rumored he's dead.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by DisGuy: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
yea long time ago, would have done well in Nigeria though, i can imagine millions paying some naira to see or touch it for 'blessing' wink
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Blackteeth(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
I wish this predicted bomb will blow Nigeria into pieces and out of Africa. The Northern fragment should land in the middle east, the western fragment to land on the ocean between Africa and south America, then the eastern fragment lands close to indonesia.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by moderattor: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
@pharoh
thanks a lot.
His prophesies are made in his church in ikotun ekpe
live and streamed through the internet and continent wide tv.
Check out www.scoan.org
and www.emmanuel.tv
(hope they've got downloadable videos there.)
it'll be better to watch him live on tv
i watch him on mytv decoder
on emman channel.
If u have 13000
naira buy the decoder
it wil be worth it.
If u have 'internet tv'
try 'synagogue church of all nations'.

Every sundays he unleashes hundreds of prophesies
on those present in church
live on camera
and on tv!
All dead accurate
100 percent accurate.
And must be confirmed b4 he procceeds.
Unearthing mysteries
and solving peoples problems.
If u havent met this man
u are missing.

And for the rest of u dumb atheirt heads
i was already bcming an atheist b4 i met him.

For the records he prophesied the demise of Michael jackson,
then told michaels seniour brother(who also flies to nigeria to attend his church)
to bring jackson immediately for healing prayers.
but poor jackson
said he was gonna go on a world tour then branch to nigeria in the middle of the tour.
u know the rest.

i used to doubt that smthings in the bible didnt happen 4 real until i saw him.

here in nigeria
we have a type of man thats one in his specie
and all u guys are saying is
'let the SSS arest him'

this is a man that has saved the life of pakistani prime minister by alerting them of a suicide attack
b4 it was planned!
and them muslims come to nigeria to say 'thanks for the prophesy.
ya berra think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotosho Power Plant Ready For Commissioning / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. / PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.