Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. (11208 Views)

This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Patience Jonathan Throws Another Bomb To APC / Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
If that should happen blackteeth then we will all be dead.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by naijanow: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
Wow, moderator, I can see that you follow Emmanuel TV and have a godly view towards the messages there. It is wonderful to see that people are listening to God’s servants in this generation and encouraging others with their message.

There is a point of correction, however, in the message you have posted. The Prophet mentioned the 17th but he did not clarify which month, either this month, next month, the upper month… He said:
“I’m seeing something 17th but I want to know, 17th of what month? When? How?”

Maybe next Sunday he will be more specific but for now, we cannot say which month. People will begin to fear. Airlines will not move then and passengers will not want to enter the plane. This can cause a problem.

He did NOT say that a plane crash would occur this week.

He said that we should pray. That we should not allow this to happen. He said:
“We will not allow that to happen. But in order for that not to happen, they have to listen. They have a role to play.” and “We are going to set up a prayer warrior…”

He did not say that this was an unchangeable event. He told us to pray so that God would hear our prayer.

The prophecy will be shown again on Emmanuel TV and is available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y48-NtjJxw - WATCH THIS

Please view the prophecy so that you can see the correct message. Also, please make the necessary changes to your posting so that it does not lead anyone astray or cause confusion in the country.

Other prophecies given by the Prophet, including the prophecy of the plane crash that claimed the lives of the President of Poland and several government officials, can be seen at: http://scoan.org/prophecy.htm.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
MJ was an atheist. He never believes in anything called God and had to die for neglecting God's warning.

I pity for those who say there is no God. I'm not a saint or righteous person but i believe in God and the gifts of the holy spirit in which prophecy is included.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by TippyTop(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

MJ was an atheist. He never believes in anything called God and had to die for neglecting God's warning.

I pity for those who say there is no God. I'm not a saint or righteous person but i believe in God and the gifts of the holy spirit in which prophecy is included.

MJ can't be Michael Jackson can it?
And all this time I thought MJ died of overdose, someone need's to tell Catherine this.

@Ijele-igbo
Ignorance is bliss!!!
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Holla2: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2011
Going by prophecies of this nature in recent times,we must not relent in prayers for this country. This roof must not come down else, in fact God forbid
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Busta(f): 4:44am On Jan 04, 2011
N-A-I-J-A!!
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by beeke(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
I have come to notice that our problems as human and most especially nigerians is that when we are not ready to move forward we tend to block d road for dos who are willing to move forward and my question is if somebody says dat TB Joshua's prophesies are fake or prearranged and i suppose we all have somebody we reverence as God then why not talk to your own God and let him tell you what is going to happen in order to counter d one said by TBJ and this is a piece of advice to all anti TBJ next time when you hear him saying "God said dis or dat" instead of jumping d gun and start to castigate or condemn TBJ go to your closet and try to ask your own God if what you heard is true or false if you cant do that i urge you to shut your trap and desist from posting your ignoramus for d whole wide world to see angry angry angry angry angry

I was going through d religion sec of NL and somebody posted a question titled IS IT BIBLICAL FOR A PASTOR TO PERM HIS HAIR and i notice dat 95% of d replies are pastor chris sympathizers and i asked myself a question if it were to be TBJ who permed his hair i know d reply will definitely be d opposite. talk about double standing

Now my final question to the anti TBJ radical club. is IF YOU WERE ARRESTED ON SUSPICIOUS OF BEING A CHRISTIAN WILL THE JUDGE FIND ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT YOU , this is food for tots
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
This man should be immediately arrested.

What no one wants is Prophets planting bombs just to make sure their prophesies come to past.

They should imediately bring him in for questioning.

Man of God or no Man of God.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by efisher(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
One prophecy fulfilled: ELECTION POSTPONED TWICE!!!  shocked
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
efisher:

One prophecy fulfilled: ELECTION POSTPONED TWICE!!!  shocked
Shut it!
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by chelseabmw(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by friedrice1: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
Did someone say arrest?? Have you forgotten Jonathan was in this Pastor's church weeks ago for blessings?
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by wesley80(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ermmm, sorry folks but I just couldnt help digging this up. I'm sure todays blast happened on the 17th somewhere in d world didnt it? Just asking sha.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by oderemo(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2011
bloo.dkl.at.
all i need is that 6 loto no. on friday from that tuberculosis geezer, then i will worry about the next gboko haram target.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by maimalari: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2011
A true prophet indeed.
Re: 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. by mensdept: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
mikeansy:

This man should be immediately arrested.

What no one wants is Prophets planting bombs just to make sure their prophesies come to past.

They should imediately bring him in for questioning.

Man of God or no Man of God.

I agree. Arrest this monkey from the Nigg.a Area

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: No Rebellion Against Tinubu In South-west — Segun Oni / Senate Passes NFF Bill / Buhari At 80: He Has Served Honestly And Selflessly- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.