Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job (720 Views)

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job / How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job by JIREN01: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
A friend of mine is being indecisive regarding the challenge of picking of the two available options. A multinational job which requires you to be on the wheel almost 24-7 (intra-state travels, pays 280K excluding other benefits like travel allowance, wardrobe allowance, conferences and occasional seminars abroad). On the other hand is a freelancing job which guarantees between 450-500K monthly.

Which would you have gone for if you were in his shoes?
Re: A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job by Skyfornia(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
JIREN01:
A friend of mine is being indecisive regarding the challenge of picking of the two available options. A multinational job which requires you to be on the wheel almost 24-7 (intra-state travels, pays 280K excluding other benefits like travel allowance, wardrobe allowance, conferences and occasional seminars abroad). On the other hand is a freelancing job which guarantees between 450-500K monthly.

Which would you have gone for if you were in his shoes?

Why do you guys always come up with some silly questions here when you already know the answer? Or is it you trying to boast to the world that you have arrived?

Tell your friend to leave both jobs and choose teaching in a private primary school with N30k salary.

SMH

7 Likes

Re: A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job by blakid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Skyfornia:

Why do you guys always come up with some silly questions here when you already know the answer? Or is it you trying to boast to the world that you have arrived?

Tell your friend to leave both jobs and choose teaching in a private primary school with N30k salary.

SMH
Why so bitter? Your comment cracked me
Re: A 280k Mnc Job Vs. A 550k Paying Remote Job by madampresident(f): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Take the multinational job. I bet it offers better security plus other allowances and growth prospect.

You can still find time during weekends to run some freelance gigs.

While freelancing can be rewarding, there comes moments when you'll get so bored from it or contracts might end or jobs might be slow to come by.

My 2cent

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Job Vacancy At Coinbox Limited / ECOWAS Recruiting For A Consular Officer / Omaga Global Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.