Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Embedded Electronics Gallery - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Embedded Electronics Gallery (1853 Views)

Arduino Visual Embedded Programming With Flprog / What'sapp Group For Inverter, Embedded System, Software Programming / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by Defkyfakiye: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello jammy2012, I need to contact you on your personal email because am writing a paper on Ardino and Rasberry Pi. Want us to talk more privately thanks. My email is ibbshu@gmail.com
Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by Hotspotbro(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Jammy2012:
Safety Precaution for using a capaciotor
Capacitors can store a charge for a considerable time after the power has been switch off. This charge can be dangerous. A large electrolytic charged to only 5 or 10 volts can melt the tip of a screwdriver placed across its terminals. High voltage capacitors like those used in television sets and photoflash units can store a lethal charge. So, it is advisable to never touch the leads of such a capacitor.
many years ago i took the ones of a ceiling fan.those ones that are black and have two wires.i took the wires and put my tongue on it.E shock me and almost made me fall.

1 Like

Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by Jammy2012(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hotspotbro:
many years ago i took the ones of a ceiling fan.those ones that are black and have two wires.i took the wires and put my tongue on it.E shock me and almost made me fall.
They use Capacitors in tasers used by police, same thing in a camera flash light. The camera has a mini transformer that makes an inverter that uses capacitor as power source
Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by Jammy2012(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Defkyfakiye:
Hello jammy2012, I need to contact you on your personal email because am writing a paper on Ardino and Rasberry Pi. Want us to talk more privately thanks. My email is ibbshu@gmail.com
sorry, nairaland bots keep banning me. I could manipulate arduino as much as I want, but I've not worked with a Raspberry pi before. This is my email: adepojujamiugboyega@gmail.com and you can message me on Whatsapp +2347039613785
Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by Obnoxious2001(m): 12:09am On Jan 11
Jammy2012:
As a graduate of Applied Geophysics, what I could say about my experience in electronics in more like addiction or should I say passionate desire to do it everyday. I started electronics when I was 7, and as each day passed, my passion for it grew. I'm an introvert who finds solace in listening more than talking. So, I started learning embedded programming 2017. Though it was a rough and tough journey at first, because there was no one to look up to for knowledge. So, I kept up with habit of independent research for more knowledge on the field of electronics, and it has been great journey so far. I have average skills in C programming language, and applied this in series of electronics projects. Successfully completed projects on embedded systems are Global Positioning System (GPS), Automobile tracker, Universal Radio transmitter and receiver, Fingerprint attendance, Public address system with 8x8 matrix display, Resistivity meter, digital Multimeter, mini cheap oscilloscope with OLED screen, Persistence of Vision (POV) Display, Acrylic Illusion, RC toy car, Bluetooth home automation, IOT automation system, Keypad security system, Fingerprint security system, Geophone Sensor (for detecting earthquake), and lots more. I created this thread to give access to people like me who are really having hard time to get electronics projects done. I would be making posts twice in a week; Monday and Friday. I hope this will help much. And for each projects, I would endeavour to post codes and schematics. *Note:* I only use 3 softwares for coding ; Arduino IDE, MikroC, MPLAB and Arduino IDE. Design softwares such as Proteus, KiCAD, and Eagle Professional, Easy EDA.
I welcome you all to UNICORN TECHNOLOGIES

Are you still there boss
Re: My Embedded Electronics Gallery by shreygautam: 7:25am On Jan 18
Embedded electronics involves designing and implementing electronic systems within various devices to perform specific functions. These systems are embedded into the device itself, making them integral to its operation. Common examples include microcontrollers in appliances, automotive control systems, and medical devices. Engineers in this field focus on optimizing performance, power consumption, and size constraints. Mastery of embedded electronics requires knowledge of microcontrollers, sensors, actuators, and communication protocols.

To enhance expertise in embedded electronics, individuals can pursue an embedded system certification course. Such a course typically covers topics like microcontroller programming, real-time operating systems, and hardware-software interfacing. By completing an embedded system certification course, professionals gain a recognized qualification, validating their skills and opening doors to career opportunities in industries ranging from consumer electronics to industrial automation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exception While Reading JSON Object In Java / How To Remember The Code You’re Learning / Www.2go.com – How To Login 2go And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.