Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg (847 Views)

BBNaija: 7 Remarkable Highlights From ‘Level Up’ Season / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by Semizzy08(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2020
After perhaps the most gut-wrenching death in Money Heist’s history (for Nairobi!!!), the gang finally seemed to gain a win in the last ten minutes of the season four finale. Lisbon makes it into the bank with the emotional welcome she deserves – and that’s pretty much the first good thing that’s happened all season. But before the credits roll, the bad news just keeps coming.

The professor finds himself face to face with Inspector Alicia Sierra, who’s uncovered his hideout. Things aren’t looking good for Sergio and his dependents, but there’s a possible Easter egg in the credits that might just change the score for La Casa de Papel season five.

Oprah Magazine points out that during the credits, Najwa Nimri, the actress who plays Alicia, sings a cover of ‘Bella Ciao,’ the resistance anthem for Berlin and Sergio’s political cause. Her singing can’t be heard until a few seconds after the credits have already started to roll, so if you moved away from the screen too fast you might have missed it.

The only characters that we’ve ever heard sing this tune are those fighting for Berlin and Sergio’s cause. In fact, singing it became almost an induction of sorts across the show’s four seasons. Does this mean that Alicia is going to be inducted into the resistance?

Nimri also delivers the last line of dialogue heard before the beginning of the song, making it all the more clear that it is her singing. Sure, this whole thing could be a red herring, but it just seems too well-orchestrated to be merely a coincidence.

Some fan theories, like this one from YouTuber All Around, suggest that Alicia could actually be the same person as Tatiana, Berlin’s mysterious wife who we’ve met in flashbacks since season three.

While anything is possible in the world of fictitious high-stakes armed robbery, that particular theory is tenuous at best. Although the two women have similar hair, they’re played by completely different actresses (Tatiana is played by Diana Gómez). Plus, Alicia’s husband is named Germán, and Berlin’s real name is Andres.

Just because Alicia probably isn’t the same person as Tatiana, however, doesn’t mean she might not have had some relationship to her. Perhaps she is her secret half-sister – Money Heist does love a surprise sibling reveal! But whether she ties into the gang’s past or not, she is undoubtedly going to tie into their future.

From when we first meet her in the beginning of season three, there’s no evidence to indicate that Alicia is capable of love. She tortured Rio both physically and psychologically, and she also tricked Nairobi, using her own son to have her assassinated. Alicia’s mind is a veritable treasure trove of evil plans. In fact, she’s the only character whose planning ability seems to rival the professor’s – even Raquel couldn’t quite pull that off.

While at first we got to know Alicia as an unfeeling torturer, season four has started to peel back some of those layers to show that she might not be a total sociopath like we first believed. Her emotional account of her husband’s death showed that she might be capable of feelings after all, and the way she exposed the police force’s crimes in the press proves that her loyalty definitely doesn’t lie with the Spanish government.

Alicia is too smart to have her mind changed as easily as Antoñanzas, but she’s also extremely self-serving. Switching teams to fight for the resistance might be just the ticket she needs to get out of that pesky arrest warrant she’s up against, and maybe even come out fighting for the winning side in season five.

https://www.semizzy.com.ng/how-money-heists-season-4-finale-sets-up-season-5-with-a-secret-easter-egg/

Re: How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by charlesm91(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
i dont think they wanna play same trick twice seeing as they pulled it off with former inspector raquel murillo. but who knows tho
Re: How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by satelliteDISH(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Op, u make laugh. grin Do not anticipate any season 5. Which one be Easter egg? The flick has ended sorrowfully. The professor is the only one who is capable of helping them to escape but unfortunately he has been checkmated by the inspector. I almost stopped watching at episode 5.This movie is suberb.
Movie has ended. Sorry guys. I just can't sleep with this reality.

Re: How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by dazzlingd(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Op, u make laugh. grin Do not anticipate any season 5. Which one be Easter egg? The flick has ended sorrowfully. The professor is the only one who is capable of helping them to escape but unfortunately he has been checkmated by the inspector. I almost stopped watching at episode 5.This movie is suberb.
Movie has ended. Sorry guys. I just can't sleep with this reality.

Lol, there's a season 5
Re: How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by Samueldodo781(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
please guyz where can i download the season 4
Re: How Money Heist’s Season 4 Finale Sets Up Season 5 With A Secret Easter Egg by sallywest(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Samueldodo781 post=88342494]please guyz where can i download the season 4[/quote

Chat me up on telegram, and you will have it
https:///sallywest61

(1) (Reply)

Family Fornication / Hellboy Ii Is Out / The Gulder Ultimate Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.