Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

It Is A Lie, I Never Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Eric Oharisi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is A Lie, I Never Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Eric Oharisi (241 Views)

The Hit Maker – Igbo Kwenu (na Lie I Lie Cruise Beat) Ft Tinubu / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / .....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Lie, I Never Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Eric Oharisi by efogator(f): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
The lawmaker representing Ughelli North Constituency ll at the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Prince Eric Oharisi, has debunked testing positive to the ravaging COVID-19 pandemic.

Oharisi spoke exclusively with the Managing Editor of NIGER DELTA TODAY Online, the oil-rich region’s most influential and credible online medium on Wednesday morning.

Social media platforms were on Tuesday night battered that the lawmaker was the index case who tested positive for Coronavirus in the state which the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced on Tuesday.

The Ughelli Prince, who expressed shocked at social media reports alleging that he had tested positive to the virus, said it was all hoax and false in its entirety.

The lawmaker who with our editor from his Asaba home, said he was hale and hearty, and had not been hospitalized in recent times for any sickness and urged the general public to disregard the rumour.

While stating that him and his family are in good health, accused his political distractors for peddling the ‘fake news.’

Prince Oharisi said, “It’s fake. It is being peddled by enemy of progress but nemesis will soon catch up with them. I don’t know where this fake news is coming from. I don’t know!

“I travelled last year and I returned January 28 this year. If anyone is having symptoms of COVID-19, it should be after 14 days. I attended sittings for over two weeks before issue of Coronavirus came up. I don’t just know where this is coming from.

“I have not gone through any COVID-19 test and I believe wherever this is coming from nemesis will catch up with those who are spreading this false information.

“As a lawmaker, I have complied with the directive of the Delta State Government on the sit-at-home. I am still in my home in Asaba, I have not visited Warri or anywhere.

” I have been in my house respecting and obeying the directive of the state government as declared by our amiable governor (Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa).

“As a lawmaker, I shouldn’t be the one breaking the law that had been enacted by the Assembly by going anywhere.”

From: https://www.efogator.com/2020/04/i-was-never-hospitalized-or-tested.html

Re: It Is A Lie, I Never Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Eric Oharisi by money121(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Get Update On Job Vacancies In Lagos / I Wish More Nairalanders Could Appear To Have Common Sense When They Post / True Situation Of Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.