Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn (997 Views)

Free Top Ict Skills Online Training / ICT Skill Acquisition / Which ICT Skill Should He Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by manuel4real(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning NLders.

I'm interested in learning a skill, basically ict skill but I'm really confused on which part to choose..
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by IceColdVeins(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Read up the following:
Basic computer networking.
Basic python languauge.
Basic HTML and CSS
Basic SQL and Database skills
Basic Microsoft Excel and Power BI
Basic Hacking/Penetration testing.

Then choose the one that is the most interesting(not the simplest) to you.
If you are a certification kind of person. Go study and write BCS(British computer society) The chartered institute of IT exam. Membership registration and exam fee cost about 80k naira. The exam test your basic/intermediate level skills in Information systems(hardware, networking, security) , programming and database.

NB: The journey of you choosing an IT career path may take a few days, weeks, months or even years(depending on YOU)

manuel4real:
Good morning NLders.

I'm interested in learning a skill, basically ict skill but I'm really confused on which part to choose..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by Anonime1105(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Read up the following:
Basic python languauge.
Basic HTML and CSS

If you are a certification kind of person. Go study and write BCS(British computer society) The chartered institute of IT exam. Membership registration and exam fee cost about 80k naira. The exam test your basic/intermediate level skills in Information systems(hardware, networking, security) , programming and database.

NB: The journey of you choosing an IT career path may take a few days, weeks, months or even years(depending on YOU)

How relevant is BCS in Nigeria??
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by IceColdVeins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
As ACCA is to accounting
BCS is to Information Technology.
Anonime1105:

How relevant is BCS in Nigeria??
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by Anonime1105(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
IceColdVeins:
As ACCA is to accounting
BCS is to Information Technology.

I know BCS is for the IT guys
My questions are:

1. Do Nigerian employers recognize the certificate? With or without a BSC in computer science attached

2. Can you apply for Direct Entry in any Nigerian University using the Diploma cert?
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by Maskyy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev with full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by Maskyy(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
manuel4real:
Good morning NLders.

You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientist, designer and mobile dev with a full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding developer Like you. Signup to their community and have a dream at no cost.
Novice is specially trained.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by manuel4real(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Read up the following:
Basic python languauge.
Basic HTML and CSS

thank you very much sir, I appreciate
Re: Which Top Ict Skill Should I Learn by Pstarogood0100: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Thanks Alexis / Urgent : What Do You Think About This / Komodo 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.