Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore (1686 Views)

CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by babatee1985(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2020
I made a payment of #23,000 to one financial loan app(name withheld) yesterday with the intention of clearing my previous loan in order to reapply for another loan, but to my greatest surprise, I was told I am not eligible for another loan. I paid with all that I have and thinking of collecting another loan so as to survive this lockdown period but right now I'm totally stuck with no cash at hand at all. Can anyone suggest another loan app that is still giving out loans this lockdown period?
Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by Joevics(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Try carbon or branch, if you haven't.
Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by Nackzy: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Try Branch, i know it's fair money that use to say that rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by Premiumwriter: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
babatee1985:
I made a payment of #23,000 to one financial loan app(name withheld) yesterday with the intention of clearing my previous loan in order to reapply for another loan, but to my greatest surprise, I was told I am not eligible for another loan. I paid with all that I have and thinking of collecting another loan so as to survive this lockdown period but right now I'm totally stuck with no cash at hand at all. Can anyone suggest another loan app that is still giving out loans this lockdown period?
don't know why I find this funny.

Branch did the same thing to me the other time. Thank God I later got money from my hustle

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
babatee1985:

Is it Fairmoney? Cuz I use it, let me know in advance 08067344821

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by fastlane84: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
boxdfrosh:

Is it Fairmoney? Cuz I use it, let me know in advance 08067344821
same here its fairmoney
Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
fastlane84:

same here its fairmoney

Is Fairmoney giving out loans now ?
Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by slykonvict: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
They r very wicked...I paid hoping to get another loan,they didn't give me
Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by neyop85(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2020
i paid over 86k in April just to clear my loan before due date o! i have never owed them. They took the money and said i'm not eligible for a new loan. I deleted the app with annoyance. shebi this whole corona virus will be behind us soon and they will be looking for customers. thats when they would regret this action of theirs.

They should have kept giving loans to customers with clean records instead of just shutting everybody down. Carbon is 100% better as they even split the loan for u. This fairmoney will borrow u 90k and expect u clear everything immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Not Giving Out Loans Anymore by olastarnet: 7:32pm On May 14, 2020
Contact me via WhatsApp on 08030414327 to guide on how to collect loan

(1) (Reply)

Aba And Onitsha Is The Tokyo And Kyoto Of Nigeria..(pics) / Kuda Bank / How To Be An NIN Registration Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.