Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

“I Miss Travelling” – Regina Daniels Complains About Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Miss Travelling” – Regina Daniels Complains About Coronavirus (290 Views)

What 2pac Shakur Said About Coronavirus (COVID-19) Listen To His Last WORD / Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss Travelling” – Regina Daniels Complains About Coronavirus by Onyiamaogu: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2020

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has taken to her Insta story to reveal she misses travelling around the world in her husband’s private jet.

The actress expressed her disappointment over the ravaging coronavirus that has ruined her plans.

Taking to the photo-sharing app, Daniels shared some throwback videos of her trips.
In one of the videos, she could be seen walking to board her husband’s private jets and she captioned it; “I miss”

See screenshot of the videos below:-

https://www.playloaded.com/i-miss-travelling-regina-daniels-complains-about-coronavirus/
Re: “I Miss Travelling” – Regina Daniels Complains About Coronavirus by Chicagoesontop: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Sixteen year old brain has spoken, what does she know in the first place ? Coro baby won't allow you to enjoy the extravagant lifestyles that made you marry your ancestor, now you are stuck with him in the house to only enjoy the wrinkled prick you signed your life for ... Gold Digging gone wrong !!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Judas Iscariot? President Or China(video) / Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! / They Are Evil Set Of People - Davido Blast Mercy Johnson And Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.