Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! (289 Views)

Halliburton Nigeria Commences Redundancy Exercise / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift / Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

I'm a cinematographer and a video editor, i made this commercial video for Halliburton to celebrate her 100 years of service.
I don't know the right platform to post it for them to see, that's why I'm using nairaland because i believe we have knowledgeable and connected people here due to the population.

Please kindly share and repost until they see it.

Thanks y'all.

NB: I'm not asking for money but recognition.

Below is the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jOKlsngrp/?igshid=1w0qenw22yx4h

Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by PureGoldh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tag them on Instagram or Twitter or probably...check out their YouTube channel and drop a comment for them via the comment tabs

Wish you all the Best
Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
PureGoldh:
Tag them on Instagram or Twitter or probably...check out their YouTube channel and drop a comment for them via the comment tabs

Wish you all the Best

Thanks boss. I've tried both methods but it seems they don't actually put interested on social media.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by PureGoldh(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
abuomaIV:

Thanks boss. I've tried both methods but it seems they don't actually put interested on social media.

Keep pushing bro....Good things doesn't come easily.

Just keep up the faith...life is all about being persistent.

I Just shared it... Hopefully..they will get in touch with u real soon
Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
PureGoldh:

Keep pushing bro....Good things doesn't come easily.

Just keep up the faith...life is all about being persistent.

I Just shared it... Hopefully..they will get in touch with u real soon

Thanks a lot. I'll keep pushing. You are a good person. Don't stop putting smile on people's face. Your reward is near.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Please I still need Halliburton to see this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jOKlsngrp/?igshid=1w0qenw22yx4h

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Fans Are Worried About Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss. / Bbnaija’s Cee-c Speaks On Having Negative Thoughts. / I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.