Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos (63513 Views)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by rusher14: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Arijude:
you are the illiterate here. That Briton had the virus when she came but probably they didn't test her because she was a British, the dumb character bubu has that he has transfered to everyone working in his government

And you are calling someone illiterate.

Do you think if you get into UK, USA, even China today you would be tested?

Are you also aware that this person died 22 days after flying in, which means such a person most likely did not show any symptoms for another 8 days at the least?

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
so the British citizen is a wakabout that finally decided to die in Nigeria?

he wasn't treated at any of the isolation centres, repatriated when his conditions got worse, no relatives could fly him abroad and

why is a foreigner not among the cases mentioned/detected, isn't it best practise to State the number if foreigners in isolation or

the British just develop symptom today and died today ?

If this is true, the haphazard manner of presentation and mismanagement of information in this country can cause it's own virus.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by favour32(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Only if the President had closed the border early enough Nigeria won't have been in this mess. this Briton came to Nigeria March 17 2020 imagine such wickedness from our government
The so-called President sacrificed the country to save his family members.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case, they're nothing.

seguno2:

If your parents had taught you how to communicate well, will you be saying this nonsense?
If you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Avalancheman: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Okay. President Buhari did not close the border on time. However, did we People obey the lockdown afterwards?

I pray our case will not be like that of Italy, England or Spain.

It can't be! By God's grace!!

Coronavirus contracted in Nigeria is not as deadly... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

We should be thinking of the solution to the pandemic not engaging in blaming the government at this point.

Stay at home and be safe.
If you ignorantly type trash of stay at home again without using sense. I would lay the curse that the condition of people who live on hand to mouth come to u

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Okay. President Buhari did not close the border on time. However, did we People obey the lockdown afterwards?

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abbeyme:

You need not show sincere bitterness at every news.

No point to satisfy your ego whenever you feel you can type 'zoo' and 'cows' in the same sentence.

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Farki: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Only if the President had closed the border early enough Nigeria won't have been in this mess. this Briton came to Nigeria March 17 2020 imagine such wickedness from our government

Please don't be angry he was waiting for his daughter to come back....

The best way to get the President to care about your case is to be related to him.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by rusher14: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
shola07:
all of them are just using dubia flight to enter naija, can't they shut their flight from dubia

Dubia?

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by desiredhome: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Goat listen, when the lifeless one is asking for RUGA does he give example of a good patriotic?

Ohhh sorry one of there agent, relax your 30k allawee is intact, no covik one nine birus shall disturb it grin
What's this illiterate saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Oga, can you tell me one country in the world that closed their border early? I think we complain too much in Nigeria. In as much as I think Buhari no dey try, I think we should free him for once. Even after locking Lagos and Abuja down, some Nigerians were still saying he didn't have the right to do so. Which kain country be dis?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by desiredhome: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you clearly have mental issues. A president who waw sworn in to protect you for danger opened the borders so danger can stroll in is a man you supporting? These aoc supporters are sick in the head. Go check yourself

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
desiredhome:

What's this illiterate saying?

I'm trying to thank you, you pointed-eared hobgoblin grin
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by maridrug(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Let's rub mind like a rational thinker.
Is Nigeria an organized society that can lockdown when a family live on daily hawking of plantain chips and pure water.
It cannot work.
We have insensitive leaders that don't care for us.
This country's border would have been closed down for the citizens' sake and not one oyinbo man that hates us now infiltrate us with lockdown.
People are suffering and hungry.
The essence of lockdown is to avert death but people are already on the verge of death via hunger.
I can feed myself for the next 6months if the lockdown continues but what about the less privileged?

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by GEEBITE: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
It will augur well for your sanity if you take time to read before commenting. A 66 year old Briton is reported to have died,even if he /she held a dual citizenship which I doubt in this case,has milk of compassion dried up in you?

I wonder how deep in the gutters you were raised. The other time you went tribal on somebody who had gunshot injury and wished him RIP in advance. Yet you will claim to be a devout muslim,it is your type that makes people comment negatively about good and humane muslims.
iammo:
undecided

all this init init people sef, you rubbish Nigeria and boast of UK, Now Corrona is Striking and you are rushing back home

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by temptnow: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

if he closed the borders and airports on time, then where did this Briton fall from, the sky?

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Keep regurgitating this nonsense! You hear?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by joefelin2345: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

We should be thinking of the solution to the pandemic not engaging in blaming the government at this point.

Even on an empty stomach? May be you are so lucky to have made it in life otherwise people like you would be singing a different tune. I received a mail last night from a colleague in Australia telling that inspire of lockdown where she stays she still has to manage to go to work to enable her pay her bills. But here in Nigeria, see what they are giving people as palliative measure?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you clearly have mental issues. A president who waw sworn in to protect you for danger opened the borders so danger can stroll in is a man you supporting? These aoc supporters are sick in the head. Go check yourself
I bet you are a fan of Trump. Look at who licks Trump a55 talking rubbish!
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by maridrug(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let's rub mind like a rational thinker.
Is Nigeria an organized society that can lockdown when a family live on daily hawking of plantain chips and pure water.
It cannot work.
We have insensitive leaders that don't care for us.
This country's border would have been closed down for the citizens' sake and not one oyinbo man that hates us now infiltrate us with lockdown.
People are suffering and hungry.
The essence of lockdown is to avert death but people are already on the verge of death via hunger.
I can feed myself for the next 6months if the lockdown continues but what about the less privileged?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
RIP, our government brought this virus by not closing our borders on time

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by azikiweironsi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Are you minding them ? Let them continue to blame the government while they fail to obey simple instructions.

2 Likes

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by gbengaizzHe: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
What do they mean by those evacuated?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by AndyM6: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
We could have close the border early to avoid all this rubbish, now we’re closing cities instead. After the damage had been done, God will judge buhari for all the lost soul!

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by mpolochi1: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

I bet you are a fan of Trump. Look at who licks Trump a55 talking rubbish!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by mpolochi1: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Keep regurgitating this nonsense! You hear?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by AndyM6: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
It’ll have been easy to close the borders and not cities brother let’s be realistic here for once! This is total control after damage caused by selfishness of our useless leaders.
azikiweironsi:

Are you minding them ? Let them continue to blame the government while they fail to obey simple instructions.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by mysteryman2014: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, announced this on his Twitter handle on Wednesday.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfAkinAbayomi/status/1247818844812587008

Why didn't Buhari close the border early enough??
When the pikin and uncle dey yonder.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

stay at home and eat what? Over 80% of the Nigerian population don't have 15k they don't need immediately in their accounts. They survive by hustling on a daily basis. You people see working countries staying at home and you too want to stay at home. Those countries feed and pay their citizens for staying at home. Trump is even planning to reopen USA and you think Nigerians can stay at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.