Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos (63515 Views)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by lollytk(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Only if the President had closed the border early enough Nigeria won't have been in this mess. this Briton came to Nigeria March 17 2020 imagine such wickedness from our government
they couldn't close borders because they were waiting for some politiciàns and their family members to return.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
When you get to about 200-300 figure then the real shit starts

It will not get to that point. Just treat every aid package from China with suspicion. As things stand, it is clear that the covid 19 virus has not gained a strong foothold in Nigeria. Except we play dumb and allow the Chinese a second attempt, we will be just fine.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Montlab25: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Okay. President Buhari did not close the border on time. However, did we People obey the lockdown afterwards?

I pray our case will not be like that of Italy, England or Spain.

Yes, we are the ones spreading the virus.

Btw, there's no country that will close its doors against its citizens. Can't you see European countries even evacuating their citizens despite being overwhelmed?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Cantonese: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nbote:

If d border had been closed would Nigerians be confined to lockdown dat is at their detriment? How do u want ppl who go out tl find their own daily breads to survive by staying indoors?

Your question is called "bombastic asking" by the local interpreter in the programme called Icheoku. How can you still retain this line of argument?

So it is better to go outdoors and die of the virus than to stay safe with a few days of hunger indoors? Why na?
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Antichristus: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What Is He Or She Doing In The Zoo Republic Where The President Value Cows Than Human Beings

Could hold dual citizenship. Otherwise, people were heading out of the hell hole whilst he headed there, making your questions quite valid. I know a student whose parents asked to return to Nigeria once UK schools, colleges and universities closed down. The person in question refused and chose to remain in the UK instead.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Tchange1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Only if the President had closed the border early enough Nigeria won't have been in this mess. this Briton came to Nigeria March 17 2020 imagine such wickedness from our government

Yet some fools will say APC is the best.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Vivuch: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
HundHunter:

Okay. President Buhari did not close the border on time. However, did we People obey the lockdown afterwards?

I pray our case will not be like that of Italy, England or Spain.

add America.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Antichristus:

Could hold dual citizenship. Otherwise, people were heading out of the hell hole whilst he headed there, making your questions quite valid. I know a student whose parents asked to return to Nigeria once UK schools, colleges and universities closed down. The person in question refused and chose to remain in the UK instead.

Is that all??

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Antichristus: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is that all??

Keep wasting your data and enriching Mike Adenuga and South Africans. Olodo, Olosi.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Antichristus:

Keep wasting your data and enriching Mike Adenuga and South Africans. Olodo, Olosi.

You see now, your case is beyond medical attention/advice...

I said I'm not in Zo-Nigeria Or SA where I'll be enriching names you mentioned above

the Virus is doing wonders in ur body..
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you clearly have mental issues. A president who waw sworn in to protect you for danger opened the borders so danger can stroll in is a man you supporting? These aoc supporters are sick in the head. Go check yourself

Many of you, critics are simply mad. Trump called covid-19 a hoax. Buhari didn't do that, only his crime was he delayed closing Nigeria airports. But you're calling apc supporters names. I think you need a visa to New York in USA right now.

1 Like

Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Antichristus: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You see now, your case is beyond medical attention/advice...

I said I'm not in Zo-Nigeria Or SA where I'll be enriching names you mentioned above

the Virus is doing wonders in ur body..

Stop seeking attention. I don't care where in the world you dwell. Are you in New York? Say hello to my loved ones in the greater beyond when you finally bow to CV-19. Adieu. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Abbeyme: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon

I do not look alike your loutish sponsors.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Abbeyme:

I do not look alike your loutish sponsors.

Don't get uncool and heavy on me now.
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Damsman10(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Nbote:

If d border had been closed would Nigerians be confined to lockdown dat is at their detriment? How do u want ppl who go out tl find their own daily breads to survive by staying indoors?

I dislike this government so much for their shady and corrupt dealings but I won't pin this on them. It was ever gonna get here sooner or later. There are only about 4 countries presently 'yet to report' a case including Yemen.

If you were the President, you would keep the border open till your family members (in his case, all the abokis) outside the walls come in.

Even now that we are under lockdown some people are still going out to gather and do exercise thereby making our own stay at home meaningless.

Corruption has eaten us all so deep that even the small palliative shared are being stolen by LG people, I don't know how Nigeria will combat this disease due to our high poverty level and that is the same reason the whites have been evacuating their citizens.

I think rather than blame, Nigeria needs prayers or else will become Spain + Italy + USA. God forbid
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Iblac: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.whatsapp DreamTv; +2348021346301,it's real,legit and fast in payout,a trial will convince you
Re: British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos by Liposure: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
chigzypeace:
May God help us all...
amen. Hi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.