Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) (2259 Views)

Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin

Shebi una no dey hear word!
That frog jump is not even enough!

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
So what is d person snapping d picture doing outside?
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by ademasta(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
I still take this as being better than killing unarmed people all in the name of violating lockdown directives. We saw this in Delta and Kaduna where men in uniforms were taking laws into their hands.

But the question is, why do people still come out in spite of the "stay-at-home" law?

The answer is "hunger"!

A rich man can survive being at home for months but the story is not the same for a poor man.

The govt that locks us down did not provide a means of survival. Why will people not come out?

CoronaVirus is real
HungerVirus is more real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nbote:
So what is d person snapping d picture doing outside?

check my profile very well u will know better
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by F3dan: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is Lagos, not Abuja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by donbachi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Their chadian mates dey busy dey hunt for shekau..dem dey Naija dey tell people "jump like frog"
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

check my profile very well u will know better

It still doesn't ansa what U were doing outside.. LNSC is a Lagos state paramilitary group so how dey made their way to Abuja to punish "people wey no dey hear word" is a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
donbachi:
Their chadian mates dey busy dey hunt for shekau..dem dey Naija dey tell people "jump like frog"

will u shut up
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nbote:

It still doesn't ansa what U were doing outside..

I am BMC Buhari media crew so we are doing our Jobs reporting back to the State House
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

will u shut up
I have
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
F3dan:
[s]
F3dan:
[/s]
F3dan:
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

I am BMC Buhari media crew so we are doing our Jobs reporting back to the State House

Lolzzzz.. So how exactly is d Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps punishing ppl wey no dey hear word in Abuja? Oh I forgot I read BMC.. Nevamind
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
[/s][s][/sup]
Nbote:

Lolzzzz.. So how exactly is d Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps punishing ppl wey no dey hear word in Abuja? Oh I forgot I read BMC.. Nevamind
embarassed
Nbote:

embarassed[s][/s][sup]
Nbote:

embarassed
Nbote:

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Kdon2: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin

For kwara na so so arrest police dey arrest pack dem inside private cars and extort dem causing greater damage in the campaign against coronavirus spread.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Hamilton1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Afonjas no de hear word, punish dem well
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by daddytime(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Liar liar.

This is Lagos.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by kiddkash(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
no be their mate wey president of chad follow go destroy boko boys
this bullies dey here dey wear camouflage dey form anyhow

common receive it

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh
eeeeettiiiiiuuuuummmmm

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by emilomona(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
What is LNSC doing on Abuja road? The OP must be on weed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by emilomona(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Or u re trying to say; you re psycho patient! because u still ve the mind to respond to false post that u made which obviously glaring to all.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Gadafii: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
While their Chadian counterparts are kicking shekau in the balls, these one who have been reduced to boys scout are here molesting civilians,rubbish and buhari
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Nathphil(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Same pix for Lagos and Abuja. Make Una dey fear God nah. Which one we go believe nah
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by proudevil: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Op.....you are very very.......?fill in the gap.
Stop comparing Lagos with abuja.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by Ibechris2: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Liar...see how u are posting rubbish. Is this Abuja?

Get ur village sense right.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by KINGreignn: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin

LSNG is now in Abuja abi?
Continue your lies and half truths.
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by purples25(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
I still take this as being better than killing unarmed people all in the name of violating lockdown directives. We saw this in Delta and Kaduna where men in uniforms were taking laws into their hands.

But the question is, why do people still come out in spite of the "stay-at-home" law?

The answer is "hunger"!

A rich man can survive being at home for months but the story is not the same for a poor man.

The govt that locks us down did not provide a means of survival. Why will people not come out?

CoronaVirus is real
HungerVirus is more real

Honestly I wish something can be done to help people. Government should have their plan and share something for the less fortunate or they will starve inside. Not to talk of those with no homes.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by ademasta(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
purples25:

Honestly I wish something can be done to help people. Government should have their plan and share something for the less fortunate or they will starve inside. Not to talk of those with no homes.
They claimed they have shared... And people are suffering from hunger.

God will ask them
Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by purples25(f): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:

They claimed they have shared... And people are suffering from hunger.

God will ask them

Its unfair. I just pray the vunerable people can survive through this. People are starving.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Police Punishing People In Abuja To Do Frog Jump (pics) by supercase1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

will u shut up
NIGERIAN ARMY na only to dress and do swag for camo Dem sabi grin there mates are busy in lake Chad look at what these boyscouts are doing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Nigerian Man Caught Naked Swimming In A Public Pool In Malaysia(video / Meet The 100 Years Oldest Prisoner In Nigeria, Enugu Prison (Photo) / Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.