Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance (63093 Views)

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation / Stupid Igbo Lady (journalist) In Presidential Taskforce Briefing On Covid19 / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by frankson1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nwaelohim:

This is how stupidity we have become in Nigeria, Mr Frank lazy youth. Provide evidence of this your mumu here, don't feel like a hero because fools of the same hatred frequency are here insulting the president for your unverified lies. Grow up. Lazy youth

The Frank himself is a saboteur. What is he trying to achieve by saying this, or is he trying to stop the country from receiving aides? His case is beyond remedy because whoever did this to him is long dead and buried.

Someone just put up something on twitter and it becomes the truth. People choose to believe what they want to believe sha

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by 2016v2017: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Decibel:
Each person 500,000 * 30days =15 Million.
Suppose, there are 36 persons in the Team + plus 4 top Officials that will be 540Million + 60Million
GrandTotal of 600Million naira/month
. shocked

Mr. Integrity and his forty thieves cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by 2016v2017: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tetrahedron:
If the #500,000 was based on dollars @380 that will be almost $1500 per day allowance but the audio #20,000 they are sharing to nigerians will be about $52 for a whole month!

Ha ha ha e no go better for Lord Lugard and APC zombies
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
SOME BLOCK HEAD WILL BELIEVE THIS slowpoke. OF ALL HIS ALLEGATIONS WHICH ONE HAS HE PROVED TO BE RIGHT.
THOSE PEOPLE JUST IGNORES HIS RANTINGS EACH TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by URHOBOWARRI(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
This country tire Me ohhhh. Nawao every. Opportunity, them must use am tey steal.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Decibel: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this guy..

Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231
Noted, security agents will swoop on him. Thank God his details are available
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Decibel: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this guy..

Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231
He's even a low-budget scammer embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by gotnel: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Any government personnel who sees this Corona Virus period as an opportunity to amass wealths, at the detriment of people's health, will not die well embarassed

Ooin!
AMEN and AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by stieyven(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Any government personnel who sees this Corona Virus period as an opportunity to amass wealths, at the detriment of people's health, will not die well embarassed

Ooin!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Miracle1991: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
I know ipob pigs will be jumping up and down on this news without asking the red big lips where he get the information.
Timi Frank is a lier and a foolish one also.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buhari and cohorts are insatiable THIEVES!

lil wonder they burnt down that office!
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by mickeymimi: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
How wld Nigeria recover from all these na angry
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
lafiagi007:

Oga I hope you know we didn't wish to be sitting at home sha?.
Meanwhile, what the government is doing is more like a father telling his children "none of you must go out of this house, and I don't have anything to give to any of you, if you have saved enough in the past good for you , and if you didn't save anything, to hell with you, you will die of hunger"

Obviously I'm not supporting the government's useless attitude towards covid19 relief efforts to the people despite the billions donated sofar.

All they keep doing is staging shows of giving out things which doesn't reach any body. Even the giving is just because they they dont want to look bad in the eyes of the West and shame Nigerians will shame them and politicial points. None of it is from the hearts or good intention.

Poor strategy and implementation. Hypocritical behaviour. Sharing money in states where u didn't even lock down. It's shameful
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by fashionale(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will punish them if ever eat from that money... They will regret touching that money without utilizing them for the masses... This I know will surely happen
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Splashme: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by walteriyke: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
All those people that so much soport APC mayvtheir lives be run like Nigeria iseeeee
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by wolexter(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Timi Frank the undisputed king of fake news. Believe him, you believe anything
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by luluman: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:

Ooin!
I wish the prayer can be answered. Only that God does listen to negative prayers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by adams123: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
hope you have tangible evidence? if true, God will surely expose them and reward them accordingly.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by CrazyOptimist: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:

Ooin!

Bros
I know say e pain you as e dey pain me sef
But enough of these 'curses on who says steal our money'.
E no dey work
If e dey work Obasanjo for don die sinceeeeeee.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Dollabiz: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by gosmoney(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buharist will come after dis man nw
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you believe in Nigeria either you have no brain or you're addicted to it
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by cybriz82(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Decibel:
Each person 500,000 * 30days =15 Million.
Suppose, there are 36 persons in the Team + plus 4 top Officials that will be 540Million + 60Million
GrandTotal of 600Million naira/month
. shocked

Mr. Integrity and his forty thieves cheesy

Alibaba � grin
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Chazblagos(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Call 08090651372
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by themanderon: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let them steal it. Their entire generation will use the money to keep treating corona infection for all time to come. Wickedness In high places seeking to profit from other peoples misfortunes.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by chaloskyx: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
so if they like let them take 10bn a day allowance thats okay with Nigerians cause we are fine with our leaders just like that its quite obvious we as citizens are not serious to take action. i have always said this even if government should kill the first born of every Nigerian there would be no reaction from our citizens we are zombies.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Duru009(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Will Nigeria ever recover from the incompetence of this govt.....

This is so serious !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.