Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance (63102 Views)

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation / Stupid Igbo Lady (journalist) In Presidential Taskforce Briefing On Covid19 / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Successlane: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ilochukwuka:

Is there no sensible one on this platform who is sensible enough to know that Timi Frank is a frustrated fellow. How can someone just sit down in his comfort zone and spew rubbish and people will believe such just because of hatred for your own president. It is a shame how we have degenerated as people. 500k daily for what? Timi Frank and his believers SORRY

Dear, don't waste your precious time on them.
These Buhari haters will believe anything no matter how senseless and illogical, as far as it is against this regime, especially the cursed children of hate from the red mud region.
That is the only thing that gives them joy.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by enemyofprogress: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dangote and co just go waste their money for nothing
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thank God for bringing Corona virus upon us.....
For Some may not live to eat this wealth they've been banking and stealing..

ThankGod Covid19 is here to do the needful for us......
Some countries are repenting, it's a shame to know some are just getting the looting started cry
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Glocal1: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
The presidency should clear the air on these allegations and ensure the culprits are chastised.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Kcgeology: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Blood money is not only when u kill person for ritual. When u embezzle fund meant for d common man, u are no better than a ritualist. My consolation is that d mill of God grind very slowly but evenly. Any thing scraped frm d side pot ends by d side of d mouth.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by AmeLonRo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
thomp4pal:

Senator Obasa had good intentions, yeah... but it was amiss, I wouldnt call the people that used the bread as football to be ungrateful which it might seem, but come on, it's an insult we're hungry, we're not dogs... government and the so called leaders could have worked out collectively and orderly measures to make it indeed palliative as intended, the sit at home order was intended for our collective good, but what steps and good will was been put in place as copied from the western or European world atleast, but no oh we'll only copy the one that suits our selfish and greedy interest as the selfish, greedy and corrupt government we are. SHAME!
. I agree but how many lawmakers gave anything? They should have taken the bread and sent back to Obasa that they want something better. The football way is not diplomatic at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by erico2k2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Any government personnel who sees this Corona Virus period as an opportunity to amass wealths, at the detriment of people's health, will not die well embarassed

Ooin!
nah dem and thier family E go take sample and we nor even get hospital to save them

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Bamsherif(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
If this is true then I'm not proud to be a nigerian.......i ll vote wisely in 2023 by God's grace
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by writeprof(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
It's clear that COVID is the new subsidy style Corruption pipe line for this govt ...How can you be collecting sitting allowance at this time ...Donald Trump barely sleeps these days and has donated his entire salary since he was sworn in back to govt ..

It's a very sad situation! President Uhuru and his ministers have redirected a large chunk of their salaries to fight COVID-19. I just hope somebody tag the NASS to investigate this.
#BLOODMONEY
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by supercase1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:
And people swallow stories from a clown hiding in atikus Dubai mansion toilet
Zombie spotted......
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by supercase1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
maoolakanm:
SOME BLOCK HEAD WILL BELIEVE THIS slowpoke. OF ALL HIS ALLEGATIONS WHICH ONE HAS HE PROVED TO BE RIGHT.
THOSE PEOPLE JUST IGNORES HIS RANTINGS EACH TIME.
Zombie spotted....
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Dmano: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end. If true too bad
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Aakjam: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Imagine this nonsense, how could this govt be paying this so called committee such huge amount, in this current situation, anyway that a what you get when you have a president with cow brain
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by newoffer: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I am waiting for my.own turn too. Praying for this country is a waste of time. People are milking this country dry. Look for your.own way and chop.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by samilly(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
If we citizens start organizing revolution they will start crying
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Basher8583: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Decibel:
Buhari and APC are running a LOOTOCRATIC GOVERNMENT. This is the real reason why Buhari and his looting gangs in Finance and Budget ministries set office records on fire to bury evidence

Covid-19 is a real conduit pipe for political elites to loot grin

So says a looter that is so used to stealing, every activity is suspicious.

I know what is paining you. One Kobo you no go see chop. This government is not that of chop I chop. No free money for you. You must work and account for it.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Charly68: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Believe this loquacious man at your peril
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Decibel: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Basher8583:

So says a looter that is so used to stealing, every activity is suspicious.

I know what is paining you. One Kobo you no go see chop. This government is not that of chop I chop. No free money for you. You must work and account for it.

Is this one of the "distinguished" shoe shiner?
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by topstone4: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:
Any government personnel who sees this Corona Virus period as an opportunity to amass wealths, at the detriment of people's health, will not die well embarassed

Ooin!

These are the same set of rogues that TIGRITIS is cursing himself over.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
E get as you you wail wail wail reach eh, even if wetin you dey talk na true, people no go ever believe you.

Oga Timi is a typical example now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Decibel: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Successlane:

Dear, don't waste your precious time on them.
These Buhari haters will believe anything no matter how senseless and illogical, as far as it is against this regime, especially the cursed children of hate from the red mud region.
That is the only thing that gives them joy.

I pleased you used the word "regime" instead of administration. Agreeing to the fact that Buhari is an autocratic lootocrat cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by anorick: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
no be politicians they be
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Ellie01: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
ademasta:

Ooin!

Amen, but they usually live to enjoy old age in grace. The loot lasts almost forever in their vaults.
This amen I said may just be in vain

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]"DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON "RISE UP AFRICANS".!!They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.

To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention at few."This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want.

isn't that plausible"?"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer."Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.(Shame, isn't it?)

They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.I wonder why even up to now

most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa. The body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying."They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites,

but to the blacks it is very normal."Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians. The present administration now have no economic blueprint plan, rather than noise and false propaganda. Characterised with hatred and witch hunt/impoverishment"."Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country"."What a shame"!Black people with black sense, and a sick president in London for medical tourism!!!.The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right,

you may end up regretting."The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse"."Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be t
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Masterdazhem: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
In the same country where health workers at the forefront of fighting this pandemic with no PPE or adequate protective gears are been paid N5000 (five thousand naira) as hazard allowance not to mention the backlogs of unpaid salaries.

God go punish all these greedy bastards we call leaders.

Revolution is definitely inevitable in this shit hole
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by KGREAT(m): 4:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Fake news!
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by AngelicBeing: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2020
ademasta:

Ooin!
Amen wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Kontokola: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Was that accidental...?
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by ademasta(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
[center][/center]
AngelicBeing:
Amen wink
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by Amudeneogu: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
If it is true, may God visit their homes with coronavirus in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance by DedeNkem: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Massive looting is going on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.